Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22

Author Topic: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen  (Read 13462 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
(IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« on: July 29, 2017, 03:06:02 pm »

R W B Y

((OOC))

The path below your feet is marshy, squishing with every step. A quick glance down in a small clearing reveals your muddy feet, as the near completely shattered moon illuminates the clearing. You and your fellow teammates halt as your division commander holds up a fist, only followed by complete silence. It had been the long march for the seventeen of you, to reach your waypoint a few miles inland into the Kingdom of Vale. Rain, Grimm, and Darkness since the moment you landed. All your team was tasked with, was securing a defensible location for The Coalition to organize their counter-attack against the Grimm that overran the continent. This, was that spot.

Above, lightning shoots across the sky to the south, followed shortly by rumbling thunder. The trees lurch and move as a swift gust of wind blows through the thick forest, sending a leaf storm through the air behind your division, eventually hurling past. The division commander, Wyte Franks turns to you, with a worried look on his face. “I don’t like this. Team Cinnamon, head to the other side of the clearing. Team Abyss, take the right flank, and Team Arctic you take the left. Team Blaze, stay here. Biały, you’re with me. If Grimm approach, fall back into the center of the clearing. I don't want any mistakes when we've just made it here.” He motions for you all to get moving.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 03:13:03 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: (IC:) RWBY: Fallen
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 03:11:26 pm »

"Roger."
Azul nods as he takes the lead. He rests a hand on the hilt of his sword as he glances about wearily, his mask already on. He wasn't terribly worried, if there were enough Grimm to really be a problem they would have seen or heard something by now. Of course, it also wouldn't do to get hit with a surprise attack either...

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 03:26:39 pm »

"Alright."

Limón Cembalo of Team Blaze sets down his bag to start setting up camp.

"Dig in completely or just set up the parasols so we can enjoy the weather?"

His voice drips with sarcasm. Or is it just the rain falling off his face?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 03:31:58 pm »

"Well then. Orders, Silver?"
Svanhild places a hand on her hip as she checks Eckesachs with her other hand, one eye on her weapon and another on her team leader. The terrain was perfect for an ambush; very little visibility, little to move in, very dark.

If she were anyone but Svanhild Feuerwald, she would be wary of going in there. If it had been anyone but Team SSMN, she would have requested another group to back her up.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 03:37:54 pm »

"Moving to flank position." Russell began moving forward against the rain and wind, slightly ahead of his teammates. Though there was not evidence of Grimm at the moment, it had been near constant fighting for most of the journey since they'd made landfall. Russell's axe was already drawn, held firmly in his left hand. Russell's right was held before his eyes, trying to keep the wind and rain off of his face.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 03:40:06 pm »

"Aye,Aye Captain"
Biały goes with Franks while trying to get too far away from him
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 04:28:39 pm »

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you, Limón," Petra says light-heartedly. She stoops down to assist.

"And anyway, we'd need tarps if we wanted to enjoy this weather."
Black lives matter.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 05:15:38 pm »

Kaolinn swoops in to offer his assistance setting up camp.
"Either way, we should probably be ready to mobilize. You never know with the Grimm."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 05:39:40 pm »

"Uuuuuuugh, this mud is POISON to my boots. I only just got them. And there aren't even any grim. And if they show up, betcha twenty it's just a small amount of the really boring weak kind. I could be at home watching the new episode of Ultimate Ninja Wizard Robot. This is the woooorst."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 05:43:27 pm »

"Yeah, but this way when you get back you can just binge on all the episodes when you get back."
Azul silently was thankful his arm was rust resistant.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 05:44:20 pm »

"But all the spoilers, are you stupid or something?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 05:46:39 pm »

"Don't get too comfy, Limon. Converse among yourselves, but keep an eye out for Grimm."
Wyte begins walking towards the center of the clearing.
"Right. Bialy, set up the command tent. The main force is only a few hours behind us. Once you're done with that, do as you will. You can either go and scout the forest, or reinforce one of the teams."

As the teams set up on all 4 sides of the clearing, the rain begins to get heavier, the ground sinking in a bit more. A large red light erupts in the western sky towards Team Cinnamon, slowly trailing back down, descending into the forest beyond. A flare, it seems. The heavy downpour continues, the wind howling in the trees.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 05:48:20 pm »

"Great, the weather is getting even worse. Remind me again, how much do we get paid?"

Eva took out her scroll and started to play the mobile version of huniepop. Someone else is probably gonna set up the camp.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 05:55:27 pm »

"The usual formation. I'll take point." Silver had remained largely silent through the march, as he was wont to do, and lapsed back into it once he spoke his short piece, thinking on the teams they'd been placed with and their behavior.

The flare caught his attention. "Probably a distress signal. Anyone against investigating?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 05:56:37 pm »

Taking note of the obvious flare, Russell returned to Wyte, stopping a few feet away from the CO. "No sign of Grimm in the vicinity, but it looks like someone launched some sort of distress signal. Your orders?" Russell gestured toward the direction of the flare.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22