Which u play?

Monopoly Mafia
- 8 (42.1%)
Animal Crossing Mafia
- 5 (26.3%)
Mario Kart Mafia
- 6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Which of these sounds intriguing? (change vote OK) (3 votes)  (Read 5326 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio

I've been thinking of doing an oddball themed mafia. Which, if any would you play.

Comments:
I have my OWN ideas of course, however, would there be a particular way you'd want to see one done?

My ideas:

1. Financially eliminate a secret buyout scheme.
2. The Happy Home Association are doing random reviews, hurry up and decorate!
3. Balloon battle.
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Which of these sounds intriguing? (change vote OK) (3 votes)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 06:43:17 am »

Mariokart team racing, where everyone has a mason chat with their team partner. (You could do something similar with Wacky Racing.)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Which of these sounds intriguing? (change vote OK) (3 votes)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 02:58:11 pm »

Mariokart team racing, where everyone has a mason chat with their team partner. (You could do something similar with Wacky Racing.)
Totally rezzing the thread, but this sounds like a ton of fun to me. MafiaKart Racing would be a lot of fun to setup and prepare. You could do 8 Karts, 16 Players, possibly BYOR style where you're given a fair amount of powers. You could do Double Dash-esque mechanics, giving Drivers and Passengers different abilities, allow power pickups... Heck, even the Day Phase could just be Racing, and coming in first grants special powers.

Overall, it's not a bad concept. It has potential to be really good, especially with a nice twist on the Mafia game.