Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 46940 times)

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #690 on: March 22, 2018, 07:18:51 am »

"The best option for me would be shooting."

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 23, 2018, 03:19:36 pm »

You all get to work, lifting the heavy crates with your powered suits, and carrying them up. Everyone, roll commando to see how well you did.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: March 24, 2018, 08:15:19 pm »

[Commando 32] Stella appears to be relatively unfamiliar with these powered suits. She takes quite some time trying to get adjusted to the increased strength.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 08:26:21 pm by Cynicalwhovian »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 25, 2018, 02:09:34 pm »

[Tina Murdoch]

[Commando 101] Somehow, Tina moves the crates with ease. Whether it's due to her familiarity with the weight limitations of machinery, or her skill with robotic interfaces, is unknown. But the result is her moving a bunch of the crates, unpacking them, and all in record time.
"I'll... be taking an entire snowmobile. No room for gunner, due to Pri- m-my android."
Tina is ready to head out.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: March 25, 2018, 02:34:16 pm »

[commando 103] Kaito moves with his normal quiet competence, steadily getting another snowmobile set up with supplies firmly secured.

"First off those with less gunplay experience should be driving. Though since Tina takes up a full one, I suppose that leaves Frazz to drive one... hmm, I suppose I'll drive one, Stella, you can take the back seat on Vigil's, Dahn, go with Frazz. Ricardo, you drive this one, I'll gun from the back"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:50:59 pm by JaxtalMK2 »
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: March 25, 2018, 03:50:13 pm »

[Commando 41] Frazz... well, Frazz spends some time lifting crates. He isn't particulaly swift or efficient, but there's effort put in. So that's something

"Wait, K, so are you driving one or riding?"

Regardless of his answer, Frazz will board one of the snowmobiles, checking over the controls, securing his gear, etc.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: March 25, 2018, 04:21:06 pm »

[Commando 83] Danh assists in loading up his and Frazz's snowmobile, correcting any mistakes the other man makes, without a word.
When he's done, he squats himself the back, silently wallowing in his anger at a bunch of different things, mostly how snowy and shitty this place is, they're gonna spend such a long ride on these stupid snowmobiles, and he got paired with the noisy fucking egghead for said long ride.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 25, 2018, 06:04:22 pm »

[commando 25] Vigil rolled his arms in his suit, ready to lift up a box, and then bent down, grasping it firmly. 10 seconds passed, with him in that position.
“Guys. Something is wrong.” He was stuck. The exoskeleton  refused to move an inch, and the gears shuttered. It took 5 minutes for someone to help him out of the thing, and the rest of the time to repair it, and make sure it was working, as he failed and nearly broke it, several times.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:16:16 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: March 25, 2018, 06:54:43 pm »

((Mispost))
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 07:19:16 pm by Bill Chompski »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: March 25, 2018, 09:28:36 pm »

Frazz grins, as he is perfectly aware of Danhs perception of him, and looks forward to proving him wrong. Or right. Depends if Dahn actually is useful or not.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 28, 2018, 02:16:32 pm »

Powering up the fusion drives, you get moving swiftly across the snow. Unlike a gas-powered engine, there is no roar or chugging engine. The ride is as quiet as a horse-drawn sleigh.

An hour or two into the trip, the lead vehicle leaps from a snowy hill, crashing into a herd of quadrupeds, each as large as a buck, with sharp beaks and woolly fur. They honk like geese in panic and start to scatter every which way in front of you, creating chaos as more snowmobiles leap from the hilltop.

Tina and Frazz have both been identified as drivers, and should make Command tests. Those of you who haven't paired off yet, pair off now and choose who was driving.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 02:21:27 pm by retromach »

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 28, 2018, 04:41:20 pm »

"I have basic training in driving. While I would prefer if anyone with more skill does so, I may be able to drive."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 28, 2018, 06:20:29 pm »

LOL I GOTS A SEVEN

SORRY CHOMPERS
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2018, 11:41:53 am »

Frazz swerved left to avoid one of the honking creatures, carving his path into Tina's. [Command 7]

Much the same happened to Tina. She swerved in towards frazz, and the two snowmobiles collided, and flipped up. She, Priscilla, Frazz, and Danh were thrown into the air. Frazz's snowmobile landed upright and zoomed off wildly on it's own, the throttle now stuck. [Command 8]

Stella reacted quickly, driving her snowmobile into a series of tight circles, sending snow flying everywhere. The herd scattered in every direction, clearing the area, before chasing off into the distance after the runaway snowmobile. [Command 105]

Boiy broke as soon as he cleared the ridgeline, but it was too late. His snowmobile ploughed into Tina's flipped one, leaving an embarrassing dent on the front. [Command 33]

Ricardo swerved  to miss the pileup, crashing headlong into a thick snowbank that turned out to cover a boulder. There's twisting crunch. [Command 17]

Ricardo, Tina, and Frazz's snowmobiles will all require repairs before continuing on. Frazz's will also need to be recovered. Boiy's is basically fine.

Tina, Frazz, and Danh, make Commando checks to land safely.

Kaito and Stella should decide on a plan. They could shoot the snowmobile, try to ram the side to get it to crash, or Kaito could roll commando to attempt to leap onboard and take control.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 12:13:33 pm by retromach »

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 30, 2018, 11:50:58 am »

[Commando 40]
Danh flails in the air a bit, before clumsily trying to curl into a ball on the arc down, yelling loudly.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 103