Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarves turned into stone statues  (Read 1300 times)

Zharg

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Dwarves turned into stone statues
« on: August 06, 2017, 11:11:28 pm »

Been playing with Masterworks and a Gorgon attacked me. 4 of my Dwarves turned into statues. They appear to be alive but they have the paralysis debuff on them. They even had "statue" added to their names.

http://imgur.com/a/rl7Fb

Is there any way to cure them?
I've tried the full-heal command on dfhack but it didnt work

cheers

Altaree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves turned into stone statues
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 12:23:28 pm »

Looking at the raws, the victims have been transformed from a dwarf to a living statue.  Place them by the entrance as a warning?
Dan Pearson:
This is a game which calculates the volume of blood in every creature it generates so it knows how much alcohol it would have to consume to get drunk, an update which, remarkably, ended up covering people's fortresses in cat vomit.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves turned into stone statues
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 03:10:14 pm »

permanent its not a curable thing... they have been turned to stone... congrats your the first player to report on some of the new additional !!fun!! things from ZM5 and others.  I think you can crush them or drop them down long holes if you want to let them die so you can replace them in your pop counts...
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal