Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Looter's Delight, Flabort Edition: FoU up to 2 player kills!  (Read 14837 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight, Flabort Edition: FoU up to 2 player kills!
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2017, 04:26:12 pm »

[2]Alright, if nobody dies in two turns I'll drop in another player? How does that sound?
I am perfectly down with any plan that makes me respawn faster. :P
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2017, 04:34:01 pm »

Hmm, I wonder what it would look like if I took just picked all my card randomly
Spoiler: test (click to show/hide)

Okay, let's not do that.

Actual waitlist submission:
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2017, 04:40:57 pm »

((You do know cards don't actually work like that, right? Each turn, you get a hand of cards picked from your deck, and your stats are modified by your hand until the end of the turn.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2017, 04:47:33 pm »

Of course he knows that, he's the one who asked me if I knew that, and yes, I did know that's not how that works. We all know how this works.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2017, 04:48:23 pm »

((You do know cards don't actually work like that, right? Each turn, you get a hand of cards picked from your deck, and your stats are modified by your hand until the end of the turn.))
((They are just using it as a tool to build their deck, and are a step from determining their mean average. In Wamik's case, the averages are not 9, -17, 7, 4, 7, 5, but instead 3.6, -7, 2.3, 1.3, 2.3, 2.3. Unless you guys manage to summon/find a bunch of bosses and he fills his deck with Oracles, there's no way he'll ever have every card in his deck in his hand, so the numbers he's using don't really mean anything for ME, but they are important to him))
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2017, 04:50:13 pm »

((Ohhhh. You can find the average stat bonuses you'll get... yeah, that makes sense.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2017, 05:00:24 pm »

((Ohhhh. You can find the average stat bonuses you'll get... yeah, that makes sense.))
With the deck you have now (before adding Pegasus), I calculated yours. For fun. Because yours is the most varied with no copies.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Cyan Menace

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2017, 05:03:30 pm »

((Huh, interesting. Thanks!))
Generic Arms Race.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2017, 05:55:24 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Finally!
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2017, 09:38:27 am »

Attach rocks to my fists to make knuckledusters then go find someone with a face and punch it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2017, 02:19:36 pm »

"How zad...Friend, I had hoped that you would die a quick, feelingless death. But now emotion stings your heart, surely. Despite the odds, I hope we can meet another day!"

Finish him off, physically. For convenience, card chosen for his defeat will be The Sphinx replacing The Ape. Then, be ready to block whatever comes next, if anything.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2017, 04:01:39 pm »

Missing ATHATH and then I can run the new turn.

For convenience, card chosen for his defeat will be The Sphinx replacing The Ape.
Replacing? No, no, if you gain a card for killing someone, it doesn't replace, it expands the deck.
The Cyan Menace

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2017, 11:12:35 pm »

You didn't pm me...

Start smacking people from across the arena with my fork that is both small enough to easily swing (NOT throw) and hueg enough to cause massive damage to whatever it hits and have a massive reach. Use DEX for this attack instead of STR, since forks are small and precise weapons, like daggers are.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 09:17:18 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2017, 09:33:30 pm »

Just curious, why didn't you run the new turn?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]