Finally... > Creative Projects

Vastaghen12 draws daily sometimes

(1/152) > >>

vastaghen12:
I've been waiting to do this for a long time but spamming the general art thread feels no good.
Also Cinder has a thread for art  and I want mine too. :P       

Expect a bunch of characters, lots of drawings of my avatar, shitty speed paints, and a bunch of architectural sketches.
Maybe even practice comic pages
--

Anyhow lets start... with another CDDA character, yay?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Enemy post:
This sounds great. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

NAV:
Its wierd seeing cataclysm characters with any exposed skin. You're gonna get bitten and infected!

FallacyofUrist:
Webcomic...
Must have webcomic...

Or even a guest strip in some other comic, that would be nice...

vastaghen12:

--- Quote from: FallacyofUrist on August 16, 2017, 09:00:09 am ---Webcomic...
Must have webcomic...

Or even a guest strip in some other comic, that would be nice...

--- End quote ---

I might post practice layouts some days, nothing very elaborate most likely

--- Quote from: NAV on August 15, 2017, 10:11:33 pm ---Its wierd seeing cataclysm characters with any exposed skin. You're gonna get bitten and infected!

--- End quote ---
Its from a request, that one.

But Sometimes when I lose my pants from a battle with zombies it takes me a few days to notice they are gone. I think that's what happened.

---

A Cataclysm DDA eyebot. Its actually part of a bigger thing, but I drew the eyebot first to have an idea of what I wanted it to look like.
I also tried to make it as un-fallout as I could, hence the asymmetrical flying cube:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Designing stuff is hard alright
Shame that freindly eyebots dont really do anything useful in game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version