Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Random Superpower Deathmatch (DEFECTIVE): The eternal hug: Game Over  (Read 6457 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

(A random superpower deathmatch. Except the superpowers are from https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/random)

You wake up. You feel cold metal around your sore wrists. The lights turn on. You're in the middle of an abandoned factory, chained to something, in a rough circle facing several other unwilling contestants.

"Aha! You're all finally awake." A voice says over the intercoms.
"Welcome to the first stage of testing. The formulas still have a lot of bugs to work out. In fact, you're lucky if you get any usable power at all.
Still, have fun killing each other! Each kill earns you a new power, plus what ever kills the person you kill had.
The first round starts in 10...9..."

Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:39:56 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Random Superpower Deathmatch (DEFECTIVE)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 11:19:12 pm »

Name: Arr U. Serius
Description: Arr looks like a perfectly average person. (Hey, you DID say description was optional)
Power: None yet

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 07:43:27 am »

Name: Hei Esse Seriose
Description: An average 18yo with blue flannel, blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and black sneakers.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 07:44:42 am »

Name: Nix
Description: A very hirsute man in a garish orange suit and tie.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 07:59:38 am »

Name: S. G. Johnson.
Description: IT LIVES!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 10:28:18 am »

Name: Gary
Description: Gary is a perfectly average person with a moustache.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 12:02:48 pm »

Name: Steven Stevenson the Steventh, Son of Steven
Description: Tall. He looks like what you'd expect a guy called Steven to.
Power: None yet.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 01:13:08 pm »

Name: Alan Smithee
Description: Moderate height, wearing a director's suit. Appears to have a perpetually disgusted look on his face. Otherwise generic in most respects.
Power: None Yet
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 02:10:51 pm »

Name: Hugh "Human" Mann
Description: He's OBVIOUSLY human, that much is very clear. What else would he be, a trenchcoat wearing long-armed gnome on stilts? HAH, ridiculous! *nervous sweat*
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:33:49 pm by Failbird105 »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 02:11:56 pm »

Name: The Cloaked One (TCO)
Description: Has a magnificent cloak.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2017, 08:58:16 am »

Name: Arr U. Serius
Description: Arr looks like a perfectly average person. (Hey, you DID say description was optional)
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/69fd2a/the_ability_to_stop_once_you_pop/
You feel like you can finally break your crippling Pringles addiction.

Name: Hei Esse Seriose
Description: An average 18yo with blue flannel, blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and black sneakers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/6g5nse/your_lungs_have_a_barrier_that_keeps_out_such/
Your lungs have a barrier that keeps out such things as water, pieces of food, cigarette smoke, and oxygen. Fortunately, you can activate or deactivate this barrier at will.

Name: Nix
Description: A very hirsute man in a garish orange suit and tie.
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/64eeyb/athletic_astral_projection/
You can project your consciousness, but only after having ran, jogged, or otherwise done cardio for a minimum for a half hour. Your body continues what it's doing, so treadmills and stationary bikes are your best bet. How long you can project yourself depends on how long it takes for your body to give out.

Name: S. G. Johnson.
Description: IT LIVES!
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/64fb84/the_ability_to_give_the_best_and_most_comforting/
Knowledge suddenly floods into your brain of how to give the best and most comforting hugs, but you also start sweating uncontrollably.

Name: Gary
Description: Gary is a perfectly average person with a moustache.
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/68rtd6/you_have_the_power_to_stop_time_but_not_restart_it/
You get the power to stop time. Forever. With no way to restart it again. Have mercy on the universe!

Name: Steven Stevenson the Steventh, Son of Steven
Description: Tall. He looks like what you'd expect a guy called Steven to.
Power: None yet.
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/6oipv9/once_a_day_you_can_make_a_random_person/
Once a day, you can make a random person permanently believe they're a duck.

Name: Alan Smithee
Description: Moderate height, wearing a director's suit. Appears to have a perpetually disgusted look on his face. Otherwise generic in most respects.
Power: None Yet
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/6ggy2f/power_to_negate_any_rule_or_law_including/
You get the power to negate any rule or law, including physical ones, by calling it "bullshit" immediately after learning about it for the first time.

Name: Hugh "Human" Mann
Description: He's OBVIOUSLY human, that much is very clear. What else would he be, a trenchcoat wearing long-armed gnome on stilts? HAH, ridiculous! *nervous sweat*
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/64qhdw/you_can_walk_on_water_downside_you_sink_on_land/
Your feet immediately start sinking into the concrete floor, until you're suspended only by the chains around your wrists. You feel like you could probably swim in it.

Name: The Cloaked One (TCO)
Description: Has a magnificent cloak.
https://www.reddit.com/r/shittysuperpowers/comments/69uzkv/you_have_the_power_to_summon_a_mini_version_of/
The Cloaked One gains the ability to summon a miniature version of The Cloaked One, which will cheer it on and encourage it in whatever it's doing. Nothing else.

Your shackles open and you land on the floor, or in it Hugh Mann's case.
"Begin!" says the voice in the speaker.

Spoiler: Puppyguard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: OceanSoul (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dustan Hache (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: BlitzDungeoneer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Person (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 10:17:48 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 09:05:14 am »

Go punch someone in the face. RARGH, VIOLENCE.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 09:08:27 am »

Attack someone at random.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2017, 09:09:59 am »

go hug either blitz or ziizo. They really need it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 09:45:07 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 11:10:10 am »

Yes, of course, I am a FLOOR SHARK!

Attack the nearest other persons ankles
Pages: [1] 2 3 4