Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [IC] Abducting the Plagued Scream  (Read 430 times)

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Abducting the Plagued Scream
« Reply #45 on: Today at 08:55:21 pm »

Erika

Radio in hand, Erika took a second to look at Hands. Then she merely nodded, before tossing her flashlight to him, "You too Kevin. Keep yourself safe" she replied, dropping her normal 'casual' tone as she went forward, almost immediately spotting the now empty and unmanned truck. Harold had most likely gone and began putting away the delivery, considering the forklift they used was also missing. She'd normally commend them for such quick work, but right now, they were dealing with a possible emergency, which meant that she was more so annoyed that he was gone.

As it meant she'd have to search for him herself.

"Dodger, this is Erika. Delivery seems to have left the truck and is somewhere in the warehouse. I'm gonna need you to guide me to him, over?" she radio'd, waiting for Dodger's response before continuing into the maze that was the warehouse's storage area.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Lunatic Fairy of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Today at 09:34:38 pm »

Arkady

Still no reply or sign of Remi. The flashlight revealed only further emptiness. There were a couple of places Arkady couldn't see directly, however. The area around the air system would need to be checked, as well as the bathroom. The bathroom was closer, being only a few feet from the ladder, but if Remi was in there she would have heard him calling out to her.
Am Lexi, I run RPs. Drop by my Discord if you're interested in learning more about them

IntSys

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Today at 10:25:24 pm »

Arkady

Arkady began to wonder what he did to deserve this. He set his eyes on the pitch-black bathroom for a good five seconds, before realizing a simple fact - the faster he checked the roof, the sooner he could leave from the darkness, hopefully with Remi's whereabouts. He bit his lips softly, as he kicked the bathroom door open, checking the inside thoroughly with his flashlight.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Lunatic Fairy of Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Today at 10:52:48 pm »

Erika

"I'm a bit split looking for Remi, but yeah I can help out." Dodger answered Erika, "I saw him head down the path just to your left earlier, start there while I try to figure out where he ended up."

Arkady

The instant the bathroom door opened a hand flashed out to grab Arkady, preventing him from getting a good look inside. His captor dragged him inside, switched off his light, and shut the door as quickly as possible. The bathroom was small and cramped, barely enough room for a single person to sit on the toilet. With two people standing, Arkady found himself pressed firmly against the woman that had grabbed him, her hot breath breathing down his neck.

"You idiot, are you trying to get us both killed?" Remi scolded Arkady in a harsh whisper.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:54:46 pm by Takosher »
Am Lexi, I run RPs. Drop by my Discord if you're interested in learning more about them
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]