Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 287655 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter II: Ice and Fire: Scry v.s. Scry
« Reply #1590 on: June 01, 2018, 02:13:21 pm »

Send those dogs barking and yell "HERE HERE HERE" from one direction to distract them

and put those cherubs to attack them from the other side

If it can't be noiseless make it a macabre entrance where wood explode and the hero-player get a scare jump of an kid jumping in front of him

this way we can buy time for them to recharge and shoot again
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: June 04, 2018, 07:24:57 am »

Send those dogs barking and yell "HERE HERE HERE" from one direction to distract them

and put those cherubs to attack them from the other side

If it can't be noiseless make it a macabre entrance where wood explode and the hero-player get a scare jump of an kid jumping in front of him

this way we can buy time for them to recharge and shoot again

Sorry I didn't respond earlier. Do you want dogs to come from the shore side and cherubs from the sea side, or the other way around?
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: June 04, 2018, 05:07:56 pm »

Who are best swimmers? these will go seaside

hmmm cherubs use firearms if those can stop working in contact with the water the cherubs are going through the shore not the seaside

otherwise if they have waterproof stuff the best swimmers go seaside
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: June 04, 2018, 06:21:41 pm »

hmmm cherubs use firearms if those can stop working in contact with the water the cherubs are going through the shore not the seaside

Uh, cherub armor probably makes them sink. Do wolves swim?
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: June 04, 2018, 06:32:03 pm »

Yes, wolves do swim.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: June 04, 2018, 06:55:31 pm »

Yes, wolves do swim.

Well, I mean, am I really going to accept that from the player of a game that would benefit from wolves being able to-

Huh.

I guess wolves swim.

But just to be clear, the wolves have been brainwashed to obey Padelheb. I want a go/no go on this.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: June 04, 2018, 07:08:24 pm »

But just to be clear, the wolves have been brainwashed to obey Padelheb. I want a go/no go on this.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fuck Padelheb.
He's the Obstructive Bureaucrat without even having to do it deliberately, just because we know that if we do anything that might make him look moderately good, it'll just make it all harder for us in the long run.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter II: Ice and Fire: Wolves everywhere
« Reply #1597 on: June 04, 2018, 10:05:06 pm »

I do want the dogs to die in the middle of the firefight

that's why they are on the other side of cherub fight, and that's why they will come first

Cherubs on name of the little fingers are gonna be a grotesque debuff on his side

maybe we can use cameras or shit after this battle and say

Argentinians officers are revolted to know that little finger's units use kids as weapon. look at this footage of kids killing dogs and rebels, The Argentinian High commander Celling was suggested that he could keep this undercover, here are his words:

"It's absolutely revolting that our nation's kids are being forced as warriors, each day the traitor keeps his power relations sour every day, I still desire to have a family, a wife and kids, I would be revolted to lose a family member to such evil objectives."

Novice english wordsmith

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: June 08, 2018, 05:02:59 pm »

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Now, this ought to be fun.

The Cherubs get into position on the land side of the dock, hulking masses of armor and weaponery with an unsettling child’s cute, pudgy face plastered on. The uplifted dogs stand facing them from the sea side, tails wagging.

With a blast from their arm-cannons, the Cherubs blow up the aging wood of the dock between them and the dogs. Splinters of wood and smoke go everywhere. Support columns collapse and planks are snapped in half. Wood shards are thrown into the air. The dogs yelp back from the explosions moving across the dock.

When the smoke clears, a gaping hole is torn open, a smoking black fissure in the dock a few feet in front of the dogs. With a bark, they leap into the hole as the Cherubs continue firing at the wood right under them, causing them to fall down below the dock in a hurricane of broken wood.

From there things go south with alarming efficiency. Several feet beneath the dock is sand, with pieces of drying seaweed and frightened clams scattered around it. The unnatural gravity of the Andantesite crystal has peeled the water under the dock back, revealing a corridor of dry sea-bottom. On both sides, the water surges in two surreal walls, held apart by tumultuous gravitational forces like Moses parting the Red Sea.

The dogs throw themselves into the hole. They yelp as they are pulled down by the higher-than-normal gravity and hurtle towards the seabed. One lands on a sharp rock which pierces through his belly, coming out bloody the other side. Another lands on his head and is killed instantly. Two more get their legs broken by the fall. The rest pick themselves up and shake themselves awake, dazed by the impact but more than ready to avenge their fallen friends.

The rebels are standing under the dock, inching towards the beach, struggling under the immense gravity, when the dock splinters and burns above them. There is Jacob Eldin, haggard but not defeated, mud and sand covering his shirt. There is Anna Drimoxi, clutching the green-glowing Andantesite, wringing salt water out of her long black hair. And Julia Seyllin, a blond girl in a white dress, leading them ahead.

The Cherubs fall amidst a hurricane of broken wood and dust. Julia sees them and thrusts out her hand, shouting at the other rebels to hide. A beam of whirling fire appears that cuts through two of them. Flesh boils and skin charrs. They flail about as their soft faces and young, child’s bodies burn within their layers of armor, and die screaming, pitiful lumps crying for their mothers.

Celling can see all of this through the hole gouged in the dock. The soldiers with masers have recharged them and have a clear shot. Through the radio link Celling can give a command.

Which target to prioritize?
A: Jacob Eldin
B: Anna Drimoxi
C: Julia Seyllin
D: Divide fire between them
Think carefully about the next one. What's holding up the water? Andantesite.
What to do about the masers?
A: Take the shot
B: Hold your fire
C: Try to get down to the bottom, hopefully safer than the dogs.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:01:45 pm by blueturtle1134 »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 08, 2018, 05:49:11 pm »

Jacob is the hero, the others will take the bullets for him

A

A
Novice english wordsmith

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: June 08, 2018, 06:04:04 pm »

A

A
Sure.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 08, 2018, 06:13:46 pm »

A

A
Sure.

More votes? Because lasering the andantesite at this moment is actually a supremely bad idea...

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 08, 2018, 06:17:51 pm »

A

A
Sure.
Make sens
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 09, 2018, 07:15:42 am »

Welp, I am back and I have a lot of reading to do. Nicely updated introduction, by the way.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD
« Reply #1604 on: June 09, 2018, 08:10:33 am »

In other news, I'm sigging this.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 203