Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 292832 times)

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter II: Ice and Fire: Get rid of Padelheb
« Reply #1680 on: July 14, 2018, 11:50:24 pm »

On the phone but isn't there a trope that almost literally Fallacy second part of the suggestion, he will recognise this as a fake out

Someone with more experience in EVE needs to tell me if the Mittani is the kind of person to form plans and not try to see if others are forming plans against him.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: July 15, 2018, 12:01:27 am »

And I want full disclosure on everything from David when this is done.

Wait, what has he withheld before? Like the staff thing, he made no secret out of the fact that he can't predict without a staff.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: July 15, 2018, 12:20:57 am »

Wait, what has he withheld before? Like the staff thing, he made no secret out of the fact that he can't predict without a staff.
Wasn't the staff destroyed?
Edit: I not sure but something was destroyed and David lost his prediction ability
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 12:25:32 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: July 15, 2018, 12:32:55 am »

Wasn't the staff destroyed?
Edit: I not sure but something was destroyed and David lost his prediction ability

You have to be near a staff. The portable one was destroyed. The stationary one at the Protinam Citadel is still intact and David can make more given the time and materials.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: July 15, 2018, 01:00:21 am »

Will Mittani recognise a staff?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: July 15, 2018, 09:19:36 am »

If you question is "can we give him a tree branch and claim it's the staff" no. He knows full well that the only portable version David had was destroyed, and he'll demand David himself. Speaking of which...

MITTANI: I understand you also have a series of chemicals that can bend the will of any man to your wishes? Give me those as well. Enough for two people.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: July 15, 2018, 10:11:09 am »

He basicly wants everything I guess

Questions:
1. How much plot armour does David have, if we shoot him in a ay that ordinary person could survive will he?
2. Is there someone who could claim David body?
3. Will Mittani recognise the chemicals?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:40:13 am by Rockeater »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: July 15, 2018, 11:08:35 am »

I don't know. I just want to make absolutely certain.

If you question is "can we give him a tree branch and claim it's the staff" no. He knows full well that the only portable version David had was destroyed, and he'll demand David himself. Speaking of which...

MITTANI: I understand you also have a series of chemicals that can bend the will of any man to your wishes? Give me those as well. Enough for two people.
Haha, no. Even if we had them (since they were all Erin's), fuck no.

Congratulations on creating a second entity (besides Padel) that's more evil than us, Blue.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: July 15, 2018, 11:57:31 am »

Congratulations on creating a second entity (besides Padel) that's more evil than us, Blue.

MITTANI: "Evil...? I think not. Just... pragmatic..."

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: July 15, 2018, 11:59:54 am »

Not saying:
How deep does your understanding goes, what is my name?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: July 15, 2018, 12:36:14 pm »

MITTANI: "Evil...? I think not. Just... pragmatic..."

Oh, so the mitanni has acess to the forums now

great

Do the you guys realize that he said they will Free the rebels and not attack them?, it will be in no way us two against them

it will be both of them against us

but give them what they want and they will be a lot stronger and a pain in the ass

Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: July 15, 2018, 12:55:49 pm »

But he does want to mind control at least one of them, telling them that could change the balence

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: July 15, 2018, 01:12:35 pm »

Do the you guys realize that he said they will Free the rebels and not attack them?, it will be in no way us two against them

it will be both of them against us

but give them what they want and they will be a lot stronger and a pain in the ass
He wants Julia. The rebels decidedly do not want him to have Julia, and we agree with them.

And he didn't say he'd free them. He said they'd be a distraction (which, I may note, kind of loses its power because we know it's going to happen).

None of us want the Goons to get what they want here. Ergo, our interests are in alignment, at least for so long as Goonswarm is attacking us.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: July 15, 2018, 01:16:59 pm »

"Julia, david go together we are evacuating you outta here, unless you julia want to fight

rebels, if you distract us they WILL  get julia and drug her to mindcontrol her so cooperate and postpone your plan of mass genocide for later

Everybody clear? GO GO GO"

Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: July 15, 2018, 01:26:12 pm »

so cooperate and postpone your plan of mass genocide for later
There's no need to be condescending right now, Omada.

Quote from: Better version
"Julia, David, go together. We're evacuating you two out of here, unless you think Julia should fight.

Rebels, if you distract us they will get julia and load her up with mind-controlling drugs, so please cooperate and postpone your other plans for later.

Everybody clear? Let's go!"
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 203