Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 287238 times)

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: Inciting Events
« Reply #2265 on: November 21, 2018, 03:23:13 pm »

Get to a distance and start shooting.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: Inciting Events
« Reply #2266 on: November 21, 2018, 03:40:17 pm »

endless facepalms for the GM attempting to quickhammer and then breaking all the rules doing it

Draw firearm, take careful aim.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: Not buying what you're Celling
« Reply #2267 on: November 22, 2018, 09:27:44 pm »

Gun. Do I have it on me?
If yes, shoot him.

Killer Joule de Protonne, one of the marksmen brought along by Farnsworth, fires on the Secondborn.

Get to a distance and start shooting.

endless facepalms for the GM attempting to quickhammer and then breaking all the rules doing it

Draw firearm, take careful aim.

It has come to my attention that this is actually a terrible idea because you’re all just going to say “shoot him!” This is not really good for a RTD. I’ll roll all your actions, for this turn, then end the RTD and use the aggregate result to write a story post.

Glass: 6 3 → Partial success
KJP: 1 → Epic fail
Iridium: 6 → Gone horribly right
Madman: 3 → Partial success

Fansworth’s team, Celling, and Fansworth himself raise their guns and fire. The room is instantly filled with smoke and metallic clangs. The Secondborn deflects most of the bullets, which splang off an invisible wall of force in midair, trailing sparks. A chance hit, however, grazes the hand holding the Key. Yelping, his concentration wavers for a second, and the spinning red Key shards plummet to the floor.

Anna and Jacob leap at the Secondborn, wielding knives and guns. The unknown woman grabs J. V. Boonering and begins running for the door at the back of the the room. Anna takes a swing at the Secondborn’s head with a long silver dagger. “Get out of David’s head, monster!” she hisses.

The Secondborn raises his hand in her direction, makes a motion like a claw grasping at air, and bores psychic energy into and through her head. She topples to the ground, screaming and clutching her skull. A moment later the Secondborn kneels over, cringing, as if he’d been struck himself, but he retains enough presence of mind to weakly wave a hand at Jacob, pushing him against the far wall.

What’s your strategy going forward?

A: Escape. Grab the Key shards as fast as possible and get out of here.
B: Fight the Secondborn here. We can’t outrun him, we have to end this once and for all.
C: Split up. One group holds him off, the other escapes.
D: Something else…
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: Not buying what you're Celling
« Reply #2268 on: November 22, 2018, 09:30:13 pm »

B, plus grab the Key shards and reassemble them, because I’m pretty sure there is exactly 0 other way for us to beat him right now.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: November 22, 2018, 11:22:44 pm »

The Secondborn's just been introduced, it seems, to Plot Armor. Best to kill him, now.

B, keep firing, whether it means we're meeting the definition of insanity or no.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: November 23, 2018, 03:35:31 am »

B. If we keep fighting the plot would understand this is the dramatic battle and would get him killed
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: November 23, 2018, 01:13:24 pm »

B with a dramatic speech "WE WILL NOT LET YOUR KIND MAKE SLAVES OF MY PEOPLE, WE FIGHT, TILL THE END" to make sure the plot understand what it's our role in the dramatic fight

"SOMEONE, GET THE KEY""
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!
« Reply #2275 on: November 23, 2018, 09:25:38 pm »

A person!

Do you want me to join?

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: November 23, 2018, 09:28:23 pm »

A person!

Do you want me to join?

More players is better so yeah.

Did you read the entire thing?
« Reply #2277 on: November 23, 2018, 09:31:34 pm »

Yep!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: November 24, 2018, 01:17:32 am »

TILL THE END
Do you mean Till it’s Over?
Do I smell some Shapes and Beats?

Who are you?
He’s the Spacescape guy!

And you smell Monstercat. The JS&B is coincidental. You have a Tristan fan here. :)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2279 on: November 26, 2018, 05:07:59 pm »

B with a dramatic speech "WE WILL NOT LET YOUR KIND MAKE SLAVES OF MY PEOPLE, WE FIGHT, TILL THE END" to make sure the plot understand what it's our role in the dramatic fight

"SOMEONE, GET THE KEY""
+1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 203