Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 282651 times)

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD
« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2017, 10:42:12 pm »

We were unanimous, and then that DustyWayFarer guy came in to ruin it.

The first choice is now E, with C and D tied for second fiddle. Here’s how it’s going to work:

Each action has a good or bad outcome. Good outcomes come from seizing the opportunity when you have it. The first item will always get the good outcome, while each of the next two have a ⅔ chance.

Roll 2d3, one for each of C and D, if it’s 1, then take the bad outcome:

(wait, seriously? Oh well…)

E: The wounded from both sides are quickly taken onto troop transports and shuttled to the nearest hospital. There, prompt and effective medical care manages to prevent further loss of life, even (near-miraculously) resuscitating both wounded rebels. Seeing as one was shot through the lung and the other through the liver this is rather amazing.

D: The knife is spotted, but a wave flips it away before we can get it.

C: A report is carried to Erin Quill about what has transpired on the beach. His secretary gets it.

“Yeah…” she says. “He expected that you might come. He said you should have this.”

She hands the officer an envelope labeled “In case rebels are captured/incapacitated”

I AM CURRENTLY HUNTING DOWN ONE LUNATIC WITH ACTING CAPTAIN WENTON CELLING. UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE ONE (1) LUNATIC HUNT TO GO DRASTICALLY WRONG I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST ATTEMPTING TO FOLLOW ME OR DISCERN MY LOCATION IN. ANY. WAY!

YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFUL TO REPORT ALL REBELS WOUNDED AND CAPTURED AS DEAD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR STATUS OR CHANCES OF SURVIVAL. DOING SO WILL INCREASE THE CHANCES OF SUCCESSFULLY REVIVING THE CAPTIVES AS HAVING THE CAPTIVES LIVE FOR INTERROGATION WILL THEN SET UP A DRAMATIC AND EMOTIONAL REVEAL IN THE 3RD ACT. THIS IS ALSO GOING TO DECREASE THE CHANCES OF THE OTHER REBELS LAUNCHING A DRAMATIC AND ENTERTAINING RESCUE ARC, BUT YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH CONSEQUENCES IF THEY FIND OUT THE TRUTH. ON THE INTERROGATION SIDE, I WOULD ADVISE LOOKING FOR DIFFERENCES AND DIVISIONS WITHIN THE REBELS, AS SOME ARE SURE TO DEVELOP AT THIS TIME. TRY TO TURN HIM OR, IF THAT FAILS, BRAINWASH HIM, AS THESE PROVIDE A NICE PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECT.

(yes, that was the favorable outcome for that choice, but as I’d already gotten it planned out and it seemed as if it wouldn’t fall apart if accessed a bit later, I told you anyway.)
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 02, 2017, 06:00:51 am »

*shrug*
Whelp, you all heard read the man, those guys need to be reported as dead instead of alive.

Anyway, bonus to turning due to "you're not dead"?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 02, 2017, 06:34:18 am »

The old man is full of memories, brainwash him would be hard, and the girl will probably bring him back with their memories, but we can get previous notes on the crystal making easier our future experiments, after this if we kill him now it won't have that dramatic scene

The boy, not that much of memories, brainwashing would be easier, but really, what does he have to offer? Bah with luck we can affect Anna's psychological state making him call her name into a trap whatever

Brainwashed heroes always return, at least one of them is incorrigible and should be killed

Put a minor note on the newspaper of where the rebels bodies are going to be buried. She might not resist the urge of going there, even knowing that it's a trap.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 02, 2017, 07:27:31 am »

Anyway, bonus to turning due to "you're not dead"?

What do you mean? Tell him he's lucky to be alive, or reveal he's not dead, or...
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2017, 07:43:41 am »

The first one. If we had done nothing, he'd have died out on the field.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2017, 07:48:43 am »

The first one. If we had done nothing, he'd have died out on the field.

That's... hmm... a pretty good motivator.

Alright next thing.

Sam Drimoxi has woken up, post anything you want to do to get him talking.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 02, 2017, 08:04:32 am »

Who non already listed (Don't show our own soldier betrayer in this list) was convinced to get part of the rebellion

Notes and knowledge on adantesite, where he worked at with this

Look at his records together with his interrogations to make sure he isn't fooling us. Maybe we can even find an old lab of his without him talking about it

I was inclined to make him work on a lab.. But I don't want to give him power

Refusal to cooperate may result in torture and and harder punishments for his daughter

If he dies put his brain in a formol or else, we will make a brain reading device sooner or later.
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 02, 2017, 08:29:15 am »

SAM: I've lived in fear of you for long enough. No more. I'm not telling you anything.

Refusal to cooperate may result in torture and and harder punishments for his daughter

SAM: Don't bother lying. I saw Anna escape. You can't do anything to her and you won't get anything from me.

(also she's his granddaughter)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 02, 2017, 08:35:53 am »

Good to see that you believe so much in a girl that left the fight having a mental breakdown. Her mind is almost a molten puddle, and about the torture...

*Some lights turn out, leaving only one on the top of the tied prisioner*

We were talking about you.

(If he start to look that he will lose sanity before his life, stop for a while)
Novice english wordsmith

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 02, 2017, 08:43:15 am »

OOC: Yes, I absolutely do, as heroes are surprisingly good at recovering from mental breakdowns

Also OOC: Provide specific methods of torture.

Good to see that you believe so much in a girl that left the fight having a mental breakdown. Her mind is almost a molten puddle, and about the torture...

*Some lights turn out, leaving only one on the top of the tied prisioner*

We were talking about you.

(If he start to look that he will lose sanity before his life, stop for a while)

Sam: She's stronger than you think. You'll always underestimate children, but they are the downfall of every empire.

And literally gaslamping me? Come on! Do your worst, Southerners.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2017, 08:44:15 am »

*through the intercom, from Erin Quill*
Omada, what in nine kinds of hell do you think you're doing?

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 02, 2017, 08:50:34 am »

*through the intercom, from Erin Quill*
Omada, what in nine kinds of hell do you think you're doing?

Quill is still out of contact. Unfortunately.

But his secretary delivers a folded note reading "In case prisoner is to be interrogated/tortured."

"He has a lot of these," she explains.

IF YOU SEEK TO EXTRACT INFORMATION FROM AN UNWILLING SUBJECT YOU WOULD DO WELL TO NOT TORTURE HIM/HER DIRECTLY BUT RATHER THREATEN ANOTHER CAPTIVE, OPTIMALLY WITH PROOF OF THEIR SUFFERING. SUCCUMBING TO TORTURE YOURSELF IS SEEN AS WEAK AND COWARDLY BY PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FOURTH WALL BUT GIVING UP YOUR SECRETS TO PROTECT ANOTHER IS SEEN AS COMPASSIONATE AND SELFLESS. MAKE SURE THEY CANNOT COMMUNICATE LEST THE SECOND CAPTIVE SAY THAT THEY'RE NOT WORTH IT. THIS ALSO ENCOURAGED DIVISION AS THE HEROES MUST ASSIGN PRICES TO THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND PRIORITIES MAY DIFFER BETWEEN HEROES.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 02, 2017, 09:03:59 am »

DAMN, I love these badass old grandpas, plz glass take control of this because I can't ahushsausahsausah :v

Okay, decide tatics ingame as Agent Omada and agent Glass?

*Laughs and let the grandpa alone a long time*
"Okay, let's first see what the boy thinks"

"What do you suggest? Other than info I see no use for him other than setting a trap with his burial, I plan begin with some chinese torture of sleep deprivation, some concussion wounds so no-one can uncover the corpse and see that he wasn't really killed in the fight and a thing that I learned from our militar dictatorship implanted in Brazil, Pau de arara" (parrot stick, stupid name for a horrible thing in this position our government put water in his mouth, not letting someone drowing completely)

*Sees Erin Quills message* hmm, So we wait for the other to wake up, make sure both have their mouths tied to prevent proper communication and lock them in a place with cameras

Other than that next research phase we should suggest a brain reading device. Godamn I have a shit-ton of suggestions for that that i am thinking to write this before research phase just to make sure that I won't lose the chance

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nZFRCPOPI6o/SiCiWFaYn8I/AAAAAAAABVo/AiawHMp_U8c/s400/pau+de+arara+3.jpg

Novice english wordsmith

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 02, 2017, 09:08:35 am »

Erin Quill's "In case someone wants a mind reading device"

NO. NOT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO, BUT BECAUSE IT'S NOT A THING.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 02, 2017, 09:25:30 am »

DAMN, I love these badass old grandpas, plz glass take control of this because I can't ahushsausahsausah :v

Okay, decide tatics ingame as Agent Omada and agent Glass?

*Laughs and let the grandpa alone a long time*
"Okay, let's first see what the boy thinks"

"What do you suggest? Other than info I see no use for him other than setting a trap with his burial, I plan begin with some chinese torture of sleep deprivation, some concussion wounds so no-one can uncover the corpse and see that he wasn't really killed in the fight and a thing that I learned from our militar dictatorship implanted in Brazil, Pau de arara" (parrot stick, stupid name for a horrible thing in this position our government put water in his mouth, not letting someone drowing completely)

*Sees Erin Quills message* hmm, So we wait for the other to wake up, make sure both have their mouths tied to prevent proper communication and lock them in a place with cameras

Other than that next research phase we should suggest a brain reading device. Godamn I have a shit-ton of suggestions for that that i am thinking to write this before research phase just to make sure that I won't lose the chance

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nZFRCPOPI6o/SiCiWFaYn8I/AAAAAAAABVo/AiawHMp_U8c/s400/pau+de+arara+3.jpg

Are you doing this in front of Sam or not?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 203