Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 290719 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: Not buying what you're Celling
« Reply #2295 on: December 08, 2018, 04:13:11 pm »

A

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: Not buying what you're Celling
« Reply #2296 on: December 08, 2018, 05:10:11 pm »

A don't mind if jacob get's hurts, but it won't happen because of armor plot
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: King David
« Reply #2297 on: December 10, 2018, 12:38:04 am »

You have decided to shoot the Mittani

The Mitanni jerks back as Jacob, Fansworth, and Celling all fire into his chest. He plummets to the ground like a puppet with its strings cut, gushing blood.

The red Key corestone slips out of his hand and skids across the rubble, lodging itself under a piece of debris midway between Jacob, Fansworth, and Celling.

Post actions. If anyone wants to make a dive for the Key with their Expy, now is the time to do so.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 12:39:48 am by blueturtle1134 »
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: December 10, 2018, 12:43:04 am »

“Nobody touches the key. We get it in a clear box a pair of sticks or something and get Anna and David to a med center. And someone, remove the Mittani’s head. I don’t want the Secondborn somehow possessing him or anything like that.”
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: December 10, 2018, 12:51:44 am »

“Nobody touches the key. We get it in a clear box a pair of sticks or something and get Anna and David to a med center. And someone, remove the Mittani’s head. I don’t want the Secondborn somehow possessing him or anything like that.”
Aren't there multiple soldiers in the room? Aren't we in a military base? Someone shoot Mittani's head unit it turns to paste
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2300 on: December 10, 2018, 02:03:17 am »

Killer Joule de Protonne scrambles for the Key!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: December 10, 2018, 03:03:13 am »

try to fart silently
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: December 10, 2018, 10:33:32 am »

Oh for the love of....
Fansworth, being a military man with competence and training, takes another shot into the Mittani's head, then proceeds to go start first aid on our wounded slightly-rebellious allies.

Hopefully the mooks and others in the room will be ready to follow orders, to take down good ol' KJP's homicidally insane insert character.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: December 10, 2018, 11:32:09 am »

Restrain him.
“I believe I said nobody touches the key.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: December 11, 2018, 11:00:08 pm »

You have voted to… fight over the Key, actually. Fine by me.

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

“Okay,” says Celling calmly, eyeing Jacob and the Key stone. “Nobody gets that Key. Nobody so much as touches the thing. Could we get a transparent container, and maybe a pair of-”

One of Celling’s men, Killer Joule de Protonne, lunges at the Key. In a flash, Jacob is lunging toward it too.

“I said,” Celling shouts. “Nobody gets the Key!” He grabs wildly at KJP and manages to grab onto his foot. Iridium tries to help but misses KJP. The three crash to the ground in a heap, Jacob and KJP gripping the Key.

Meanwhile, Fansworth decides to make sure the Mittani stays down. He takes aim and shoots. Blood splatters out the new hole in his head. Another soldier, Rockeater takes a shot but misses. Either way, he’s not getting up anytime soon.

Post what you do.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: December 11, 2018, 11:02:33 pm »

-_-

Try to pry both of these dumbasses off of the Key.

Fuck it, try to get the parrot here to tell us about the Azure City situation to point out to everyone that we have more important things to worry about than continued fuckery with the Key.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:11:10 pm by Glass »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: December 11, 2018, 11:03:56 pm »

Using Fansworth's majestic abilities of command and military close combat training, order our men to jump in and restrain both of them, as they are. Yes, both holding the Key still. Fansworth himself will make sure that neither one gets ahold of it, by grabbing it himself if necessary.

Yell at the others "Nobody takes that thing til we figure out what it did to Anna!"

Just go check on Anna while yelling at the troops to shoot KJP if he manages to get ahold of the Key, and restrain Jacob if he does the same.

Gemstone's too small to send the mooks in after the melee there, we'll just shoot or restrain anyone who wins before they can do too much damage.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:21:33 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: December 11, 2018, 11:17:44 pm »

Fuck it, try to get the parrot here to tell us about the Azure City situation to point out to everyone that we have more important things to worry about than continued fuckery with the Key.

Okay, I need to address the parrot. The parrot has a fourth wall connection, but it’s too demented and concussed to owe allegiance to any of you. It’s more likely to listen to whoever shouts the loudest.

You remember Everyone Is John?

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

I’m modifying those rules.

All players start with 10 willpower. Anyone that wants to control the Parrot can bid Willpower on it in a private message. The Parrot is controlled by whoever bids the most, ties broken randomly.

The player controlling the Parrot can use willpower to boost its chances of success. One willpower = +1 extra dice, best of.

Anytime the Parrot gets concussed, we fight over control again.

Every turn, everyone gets +1 willpower.

Obsessions and skills aren’t relevant here.

PM me if you want the Parrot.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2309 on: December 11, 2018, 11:35:54 pm »

de Protonne continues to struggle for possession of the Key in the name of the Republic

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 203