Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Kingdom Come: Deliverance: make your own Cleganebowl  (Read 13964 times)

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance: make your own Cleganebowl
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 08:53:41 pm »

for everyone on the fence, i may do a let's play about it so you can get a taste of it before you buy. its story heavy but this might be ok cuz im a goody two shoes who still uses intrigue (like tyrion) and you might want to be tywin.

my internet's pretty shit so its probably going to be pics and text.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 12:10:22 am »

I am waiting for some proper updates....game looks great and all but unless I missed something we still only have access to the alpha build from what...over a year ago?

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 06:37:15 am »

I am still on the "never pre-order" train, but very interested.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 06:53:38 am »

for everyone on the fence, i may do a let's play about it so you can get a taste of it before you buy. its story heavy but this might be ok cuz im a goody two shoes who still uses intrigue (like tyrion) and you might want to be tywin.

my internet's pretty shit so its probably going to be pics and text.
Link it here when you put it up and I'll take a look!

Same

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 07:00:41 am »

i have a few points that have to be met before i ever preorder:

1. i don't pay full price; the bigger the discount the better. i got kingdom come for like, 45% off so im happy there.

2. it's not ea: no danger of that, check

3. it's not a game that looks like it'll need day1 dlc; i don't see that with any of the vendors, there's preorder bonus dlc but i don't see a season pass yet so tentative check

4. it's for pc: check

5. last but not least: is it from a company and/or vendor i want to support? in this case yes; i like gmg for their occasional deals and this is Warhorse studio's first attempt but looks interesting so im willing to give it a shot and support the dudes. i appreciate its not early access as well.

Link it here when you put it up and I'll take a look!

sure thing, its gonna be a while after the release: my internet's shitty and also i have a business meeting that week but i'll let it dl while im gone and hopefully i can jump on it when i get back.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 10:33:15 am »

I agree with the above points...I kickstarted a few things in the past and they turned out well enough save 1...but I think it was mostly the discount and them mentioning that they already had a private investor backing of 1 million I think it was to ensure the game is made no matter what. Me throwing in my (discounted) bit was just icing on the cake.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2018, 11:03:34 am »

8 days away. Feeling hyped, but not like overhyped. I mean, im hyped for the things ive seen in the more recent trailers, not for mechanics we've not seen yet or imagining what is/could be. I want layered armor systems and that combat, it looks pretty pimping.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2018, 11:03:59 am »

For those who had preordered already you should be able to go on their website and activate it on Steam. Still can't pre-load it which is pretty dumb.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2018, 11:29:16 am »

For those who had preordered already you should be able to go on their website and activate it on Steam. Still can't pre-load it which is pretty dumb.

unfortunately i preordered through gmg to save 22 bucks or so, so im going to have to wait until keys are distributed but ah well. im patient and i got a good deal.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2018, 01:33:33 pm »

Going to be picking up my XBONE preorder of the game on Tuesday, I'm optimistic about this one.

As is the guy at my local gamestop that I talked to about the game when I ordered it. Hope the hype is real.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2018, 03:55:02 pm »

Hope the hype is real.

as do we all

im fairly hyped for what i've seen, i've watched all the recent gameplay trailers and demos including: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw9wAnL0Xvc

i don't think anyone ive talked to has overhyped this one, it's a solid looking sandbox rpg with a simple story. the combat is simple and awesome looking (like a modded fps skyrim, with the timed blocks and stamina management), the layered armor system allows an amazing amount of customization and good graphics.

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 11:57:50 am »

Gmg just mailed their kingdom come keys, woo.
Im still at work, boooo.

I'll get a lp page prepared when i get home. I'll be online while im on my trip, im gone for 2 days, but i hope to get it downloaded and started thursday.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 04:30:54 pm »

Gmg just mailed their kingdom come keys, woo.
Im still at work, boooo.

I'll get a lp page prepared when i get home. I'll be online while im on my trip, im gone for 2 days, but i hope to get it downloaded and started thursday.

doublepost bumping; the game is available for preload, so im getting cranking on it. i set up a placeholder for my lp, and i refreshed my old dusty imgur account.

im pretty hyped

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=169531.0

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2018, 04:38:01 pm »

triple postttttt

so it's out and i hear its good.

the primary cons are:
bugs and optimization (to be expected, it's warhorse studios first game and it's brand spanking new)
lack of random events in the world (traveling places rarely have events happen on the road; maybe bandit attacks and stuff but thats it)
the main characters face (this one made me lol)

i'll be getting started on my lp when i get back home tomorrow night but i wont have time to really play until thursday night. my first posts in my lp will start friday night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8