Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Penal Forces: Mission 0: Uncomfortable Introductions with the other guys. (IC)  (Read 2678 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Link to the OOC thread.

Taking back your papers, Brutus looks over them dismissively before going and setting them down on a table. With a sigh he looks at all of you.
"Well, at least you all should be adequate. Now then, your rooms on on the second floor. You can check them out if you wish or you can stay here and get introduced to each other... Actually,
 no. Just introduce yourselves here and you can shoot the shit until the preliminary mission info gets sent from the Governer. Gods only know how much shit I'd be in if one of you was in a feud with the other and ended up shanking each other. Since I'm a nice guy, I'll start."

The huge man clears his throat and stands straighter before speaking.
"I'm Officier Brutus and I collect dragons."
He sits, thus giving all of you a chance to introduce yourselves how you want.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Samuel, once sitting bored in a comically small chair, springs to his feet and approaches Brutus.

"Really? Can I see them?"
Black lives matter.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Dellyn has maintained a bored and disinterested facial expression this entire time... or at least the closest equivalent when one has a beak for a mouth. His expression does not change as he speaks.
"I'm Dellyn Borkowski and I collect treasure."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Feron's face is hard to read, but you hear a little humour in his voice

"I'm Feron, and this may as well be another job for me, just with a different payment"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 05:43:39 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I'm Tam, and I like sharp objects, shiny objects, and people." The way she speaks is adorable.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 05:30:17 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Feron pulls his own knife

Wanna bond over sharp things?
He puts his knife away
Not that I really care
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile

I'm Gilbert, and I'm a hunter. I came here because I was looking for other things to do than hunting.
it's over

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brutus dutifully ignores Samuel, instead opting to begin reading from a tablet in his pocket.

A fairly normal, if oddly dressed human stands from his seat and dusts himself off some before speaking.
"My name is Ajax. I'm a field medic so if you get hit, just scream so I can find you. Or don't and make my life easier. I don't really care either way."
Ajax sits down and goes back to inspecting a revolver he pulled from his coat. Anyone with some expertise in the field may note that it's a .38 caliber one of a design popular in the rimworlds. People without expertise would note that it says it's .38 caliber on the barrel.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I wanna see your dragons. They're big, right? And strong? How good are they in a fight?"
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"I, am Calvin Chaput. I enjoy fighting."
Calvin gives his fellow criminals and murderers a broad smile.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brutus looks up to Samuel with a sigh.
"They are small statues I keep in my room because I like them."
Brutus goes back to reading.

Ajax nods to Calvin. He knew he'd have to patch that one up a lot in that case.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Calvin wasn't sure why this strange Ajax person was nodding at him, but he nods back all the same. It was only polite to do so, after all.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, all right. Never mind then."

He looks a little disappointed, but turns back to everyone else with a smile on his face.

"I'm Samuel Wilhelm! I'm a great fighter. I can show you guys if you want."
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Well I cannot say it's a pleasure to meet you calvin, I make a point of not enjoying my job, instead I enjoy the payment...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"What a terrible attitude to take towards life!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6