Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: ETA for the next release  (Read 22141 times)

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
Re: ETA for the next release
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2017, 05:22:14 pm »

I'm gonna say anywhere from later this week to November 8th. Too cautious to make any more specific an estimate than that.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

gnome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2017, 03:07:26 pm »

Current plan is "October, hmm...".
I predict November 3rd.
That's my birthday. I'm cool wit that.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2017, 07:26:29 pm »

Guy Fawkes Day.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2017, 08:13:21 pm »

October 28th.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2017, 08:18:54 pm »

Wait, did Toady confirm that somewhere or is it just another estimate?
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2017, 08:52:51 pm »

October 38th.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2017, 10:32:10 pm »

21st of Granite

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2017, 10:34:15 pm »

9-ish of November.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2017, 01:28:41 am »

Any time in the next month that I'm away from my computer for a few days (quite a bit...). :(

SmileyMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2017, 04:25:11 am »

Any time in the next month that I'm away from my computer for a few days (quite a bit...). :(
I'm currently looking for a new job, so I seriously suspect the date will be the day I start a new one!
In a fat-fingered moment while setting up another military squad I accidentally created a captain of the guard rather than a militia captain.  His squad of near-legendary hammerdwarves equipped with high quality silver hammers then took it upon themselves to dispense justice to all the mandate breakers in the fortress.  It was quite messy.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2017, 06:26:32 am »

Sometime later today or the next two days i think before Halloween, if not after.

Im pretty convinced they'll skip Halloween as a possible date, its a popular holiday and people might be going places in the evening after the weekday

There's also the fact that unless they had anything preplanned, they're unlikely to put anything halloween/horror related in the update directly but it might get a special mention we'll see.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2017, 07:09:02 am »

Sometime later today or the next two days i think before Halloween, if not after.

Im pretty convinced they'll skip Halloween as a possible date, its a popular holiday and people might be going places in the evening after the weekday

There's also the fact that unless they had anything preplanned, they're unlikely to put anything halloween/horror related in the update directly but it might get a special mention we'll see.
But it is the last day of October, so would be a nice surprise in a 'bet ya thought we weren't going to make it' kind of way regardless of it being Halloween.

In going with November 3rd.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2017, 09:12:05 am »

Makes sense, except there is nothing to gain/loose, it's not like viral contagion could increase money income. But if the update isn't ready for halloween, Toady probably won't rob himself of a perfectly good hollyday, so there is some likelyhood to the prediction.
let

Stormfeather

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2017, 08:57:38 pm »

Augh, hope it's not November 3rd, the .hack GU re-release comes out that day and I had plans for that :p

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2017, 09:35:27 am »

You don't have to play the new release on the day it comes out, you know. And I doubt Toady is going to put anything more Halloween themed into the game for the sake of a release date than we already have/are getting anyway. I mean, with all the death, destruction, and undeath already present in the game, it's already pretty Halloween themed as-is.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13