Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3) Remake IC thread. Chapter 10: The Tower

(1/734) > >>

Solymr:
~~~~RULES~~~~
1. All non-IC stuff is to be posted at the OOC thread. Violators will be spanked.

2. Post formatting mandatory. As such:
Colored normal text for PC speech!
Colored italized text for PC thinking.
*Colored small text or between asterisks for PC whispering*
Normal text for generic descriptive text.
Bolded text for PC actions and orders!

3. Order of battle posts:
Players' actions -> GM resolves -> Player's actions -> GM resolves ... until all player actions have been posted -> GM posts Enemy/Ally Phase and new turn map -> Start again
If you need an action resolved before making another ask in the OOC thread.

4. Don't post until your character is properly introduced!

5. Be active if you can! I don't care if you don't want to RP, but try to post your action within a reasonable time. If you have to be warned several times your character may be automoved or put in the away list. If you can't post for personal reasons, try to warn the rest in the OOC thread. Delegating actions to other people is also allowed.

Solymr:
~~Prologue: On the Seas of Fate~~

Three days away from port of Di, in north-western part of Greater Pleiades archipelago... The Blackbones, Ethan Valle's pirate ship, has found a target. Thinking of this as just another pirating job, he prepares to assault the merchant ship. Little does he know it will be the start of a voyage that will change his life in a way he never expected...The hull of the small caravel crashed against the side of the much larger vessel, sending splinters flying and shaking the people on the decks. The armored man, standing near the captain, shook his head at the green-haired man on the smaller ship.

"Blast! Captain, keep the ship steady! To arms, Domirians! We are being boarded by pirates! Lord Antore's treasures cannot fall into their hands!" Brown-wearing soldiers joined the few axe-wielding seamen on the deck.

But at the other end of the ship, an elderly man was huddled against the railing, petting a crystal ball, half-covered by the sleeve of his large, flowing robe.

"Mine... my treasure... you are miiiine..."
And on the pirate ship, the green haired man joined the rest of his crew and prepared to attack.

//Ethan Valle, Lysander, Lavinia Dell, Ashlyn and Claude Nassau are in!

~~~~Turn 1~~~~
Player PhaseSpoiler: HP (click to show/hide)Players:
Ethan Valle: 22/22
Lysander: 19/19
Lavinia Dell: 20/20
Ashlyn: 20/20
Claude Nassau: 18/18

Enemies:
Seaman A: 22/22
Seaman B: 22/22
Seaman C: 22/22
Domirian Swordsman A: 20/20
Domirian Swordsman B: 20/20
Domirian Swordsman C: 20/20
Domirian Soldier A: 22/22
Domirian Soldier B: 22/22
Domirian Soldier C: 22/22
Tukov: 22/22
Arst: 24/24
XP: 0/100
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)Win Condition: Clear the map!

Swordstar:
"Hopefully this will go smoothly... You all stay in front of me and I'll make sure you stay healthy, ok?"

Lysander to I-14

Haspen:
"Heh! That's gonna be quite a fight. Allright people, it might sound as if I'm repeating myself, but here it goes: Anyone bearing weapons is viable for killing. Non-combatants must not be harmed. After we secure the ship, we scavenge the hold for loot! Let's go!"

Make sure Iron Axe is equipped, then go to J.15

I_Like_Pi:
"You watch my back and I'll watch yours."

Hold.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version