Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 245

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3) Remake IC thread. Chapter 10: The Tower  (Read 156797 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3):Re IC thread. Chapter 5: Sequestered Treasure.
« Reply #1725 on: November 11, 2018, 07:33:49 pm »

"What happens now? We leave, get on the ship, and outta this island." Again, leading by example, Ethan left first.
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3):Re IC thread. Chapter 5: Sequestered Treasure.
« Reply #1726 on: November 11, 2018, 07:43:27 pm »

"Let's leave before a lethargic trap decides to awaken and do its job while we dawdle." Claude said as he left with the group.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: November 11, 2018, 07:52:22 pm »

Amberly gazed wistfully around the room, wanting to study it for a little while longer, but decided that leaving now was better than having to swim after the ship later.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1728 on: November 11, 2018, 11:05:39 pm »

"Indeed. And while I'm not adverse to sending more pirates to where they belong, it would slow us down." She followed after the group; initially bringing up the rear before deciding to get closer to the middle of the pack, in case Ethan decided to get exceptionally spiteful.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: November 12, 2018, 01:04:21 am »

"It's too bad one of those fireball constructs didn't show up, though." Demolishing one was a good memory, and there hadn't been much she could do for this artifact. Seemed like Marlow and the mages had handled trapfinding well enough.

Lavinia followed the others out, in any case. They might not be getting into a fight with the pirates sailing in, but there'd be more than enough fights before they finished this.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: November 12, 2018, 06:44:33 pm »

"Having a construct to study would be nice, I won't lie. But dealing with them fully active and attacking us would be a waste of time and resources."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: November 12, 2018, 06:54:56 pm »

:"I'd have liked to take notes on them too, to be certain... but hopefully we'll get another opportunity later. I've taken notes on the carvings on the walls and the mechanism to get in, so that should give some study material."
Fer had already been leaving when Ethan moved out past him, and was with the group accordingly.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: November 12, 2018, 07:20:19 pm »

Lysander had been grateful for the distraction, following after the crew. He was a little surprised at the whole ease with which they got the ring, but he wasn't complaining. Either way, it was time to get out of here. Before the rest of the pirates showed up. He did his best to stay away from both Ashlyn and Angelica, not really wanting to deal with the awkwardness of being around either of them right now.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: November 13, 2018, 04:01:22 pm »

Ethan counted his sheeple, and satisfied with their numbers, he set sail for an even more distant place...
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3):Re IC thread. Chapter 6: Demura.
« Reply #1734 on: November 13, 2018, 04:29:44 pm »

The Blackbones was able to sail before the pirate ship was close enough to chase them. But that doesn't mean they went unnoticed...

The captain of the Golden Visage looked through his spyglass at the ship hastily leaving their secret hideout's dock. His handsome face had a mix of worry and anger. But mostly anger.

: Hmm... That ship doesn't look familiar. I have a bad feeling about this. I'll remember that ship, who knows who might need to be chased until the end of the seas.

~~Chapter 6: Demura~~

Another week of travel across the New Sea, and at last the Blackbones entered Domirian waters- but this time not to raid a ship. They could be hostile waters if Ethan got marked as a pirate, but there was no choice if he wanted to find the last Royal Treasure.

And of course, the orb had pointed straight at Demura, the second biggest city only behind the capital itself, so who knew how hard it was to find the treasure, or how easy it was for Ethan to be recognized.

The resources aboard the Blackbones were starting to run low, but now that the port of Demura was in sight, the more important problem was how to approach it. After all, Ethan and his crew had boarded Domirian ships before, could they blend in with other ships coming in, or were they sailing straight to the wolf's den?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: November 14, 2018, 09:58:42 am »

Claude sighed after taking inventory again and went looking for Lavinia or Ethan.

"Stores are low and the Domirian might recognize us even if they don't remember the ship. We'll need a plan."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: November 14, 2018, 10:37:02 am »

"I know that." Ethan rubbed his chin, staring at the port visible at the horizon.
SigFlags!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: November 14, 2018, 10:44:14 am »

"If no one bothers us while we're docking, we need to send a scout, or a group of them, while the original group hides. Marlow is a good choice."
>Yes?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: November 14, 2018, 11:17:56 am »

Ethan kept thinking for a while longer.

"What you think about sending Amberly and Fermin? Neither are part of the crew, and honestly a scholar and a nun won't be off-place in a 'holy city' like this. Or the white robes guy, what's his name, Vortai."
SigFlags!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: November 14, 2018, 12:54:36 pm »

"We probably can blend in the crowd, yes. While our attires are unusual, we aren't exactly part of this pirate crew so I doubt we would attract much attention."
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 245