Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 245

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3) Remake IC thread. Chapter 10: The Tower  (Read 157473 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 3 (FEF3):Re IC thread. Chapter 6: Demura.
« Reply #1935 on: December 09, 2018, 10:53:59 am »

"If Marlow agrees then it's decided."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: December 09, 2018, 10:57:27 am »

"I'm fine with it. I'll probably need the help identifying it, although I figure it's a safe bet it's going to be whatever has the most protection."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: December 09, 2018, 01:01:45 pm »

The scholars and Marlow went out again, and after spending all the gold they had available, returned with a pile of stuff that was distributed amongst the party.

Party gets stuff!
Party loses 6380 gold!

The sun was starting to set so it would be soon time to begin the heist, but Lysander and Maria were a bit too burdened to set out properly.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: December 09, 2018, 05:13:57 pm »

Fer will leave Singe on the ship!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: December 10, 2018, 01:43:28 pm »

"How about it? You guys ready? For that matter - everyone ready? We should be going on with this. Hesistation will get us nowhere."
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: December 10, 2018, 05:26:22 pm »

Claude went around working out inventory distribution to make sure everyone would be ready to go. He also had his new armor-cleaving sword on a brand-new scabbard on the opposite side of his even equally-heavy steel blade.

"We're done here."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: December 11, 2018, 12:45:18 pm »

Dropping off all but what he needed, Marlow nodded to Fer.

"All set to go? I get you don't like that we're doing this, but we've gotta do what we've gotta do."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: December 12, 2018, 04:23:28 pm »

:"...yes, I'm ready. I wouldn't like to dwell on it, but I'm prepared."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: December 13, 2018, 12:48:46 pm »

And so, once the sun fully set down, the group set off to steal a Royal Treasure back.

Marlow and Fer advanced first, with the rest following from a distance until the thief and the mage were at the museum's doors. There were no guards outside, but the doors were closed and a peek revealed a couple of guards patrolling the entrance hall.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: December 14, 2018, 03:01:03 pm »

Marlow was unsurprised that the entrance hall had been guarded. Of course it was. It was a lucky break that there were none outside though. And he had prepared for the chance.

"Front door's guarded. Then we won't go in the front. I cased the place earlier - there's an unlocked window, and it didn't look like a place they guarded." Marlow said to his partner in (perfectly justified) crime, before heading in that direction.
Sigtext!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: December 14, 2018, 04:14:58 pm »

Fer sighed -- he still truly wasn't happy about this. But one thing Marlow said did bring a different pause to Fer:
:"Oh, ah, uh, a window?" Fer glanced down at his many robes. "You... may need to help me with that."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: December 15, 2018, 11:08:33 am »

"Won't be a problem. I'll go through first and help you through if everything's fine."
Sigtext!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: December 15, 2018, 12:02:59 pm »

And so Marlow went around the building to where the vulnerable window was. The room it led to was empty, so the thief opened it without a hitch and then helped Fer go through as well.

But then, disaster! A sudden gust of wind hit the window, making it open too much and too fast until it hit the wall, making a loud clang. A few moments later the infiltrated pair could hear a muffled voice from beyond the door.

Bloody hell! I bet it was that stupid window again. The voice was followed by steps heading towards the room.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: December 18, 2018, 01:38:58 pm »

Marlow bit off a curse - of course, things couldn't be easy. The room lacked objects to hide behind - except the door, maybe. He gestured for Fer to be silent, and rushed to the side of the door with the scholar in tow, aiming to have the opening of the door itself hide them.
Sigtext!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: December 18, 2018, 03:21:16 pm »

Marlow and Fere managed to scurry behind the opening door in time, with the heavy wood almost hitting the mage in the face. The guard that peered inside immediately noticed the window slammed open.

Knew it! Then he turned around, leaving the door half-open. Hey Darius, help me board this thing up!

What, right now?

Of course right now! Come on, it'll take no time between the two of us.

The conversation was getting further and further away, as the soldiers went deeper into the museum. But this had given the thief an opportunity: there were no guards in sight patrolling the main hallway that lead to the room where the treasure was stored.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 245