Finally... > Life Advice

How do you indicate to a girl you like her?

(1/7) > >>

DFNewb:
Answer the title please and add any relevant info like how women respond to you when you indicate to them that you are interested.

Thank you.

ChairmanPoo:
Find a streetlight, step out of the shade, and say something like, "You and me babe—how 'bout it?"

nenjin:
1. Ask her questions. About herself, her day, her interests.

2. Actually care about the answers. If you're faking interest just hoping they like you, that will eventually come out, either because you run out of patience or she figures it out.

3. Smile at her, you mopey bastard.

4. Don't spend time moaning about your own BS. She doesn't want to hear that. Unless you're looking for a pity hook up and believe me, they suck. You don't want someone to hook up with you because they pity your ass. If you do hook up there will be plenty of time to unload your emotional baggage on her, while you're courting her is not the time to get in to it.

5. Flirt, tastefully. Example: the other day I worked out and took my shirt off before getting in my car because it was 90 degrees out and I was sweaty. Chick said "I wish I could take my shirt off" and I replied "hey, you won't get any complaints from me." Show physical interest without putting her on the spot by being like "oh yeah I'd do you." If she's like "I don't know if this blouse/color/haircut looks good" you say "I think you look great." Be positive, supportive. Don't talk to her while glancing or constantly staring at her lady bits. EYE CONTACT.

6. Don't hold resentment when you don't feel like she's reciprocating as fast/enthusiastically as you'd want. If she does like you, the fastest way to make her not like you is to get butt hurt.

7. It bears reiterating: don't go in to anything just because you want to get laid. Go in to it because you actually enjoy her company, her personality. Otherwise you're just being emotionally dishonest.

8. Or you can just go in whole hog and ask "are you dtf?" Sometimes the answers will surprise you. But if you want an actual relationship, that is not the route you want to go.

9. Have balls. Nothing says you're interested like straight up telling her and asking her out. You may not like the answer you get but it beats the "does she / doesn't she" stress of not knowing and endless advice seeking threads on the Internet, and it shows you have confidence and can handle possible rejection like a big boy. You can grow old and die waiting for women to make a move or give you a clear signal. Hell half the time people hook up while drunk is it saves them from having to make a legit, honest move.

Avarice:

--- Quote from: ChairmanPoo on August 23, 2017, 12:35:11 pm ---Find a streetlight, step out of the shade, and say something like, "You and me babe—how 'bout it?"

--- End quote ---
Tips fedora "m'lady"

Ghazkull:
Basically what nenjin said, but don't stare too much. Think for example when you are talking to friends and family you don't stare at them with the intensity of a thousand suns all the time, that would be weird right? Same goes when you try to get together with someone. In short, balance is the key.

Also relax, i know you are nervous, she knows it, we all know it, still, try and at least project confidence instead of the jittery nervous wreck that you probably are. To me it seems like women are definitely turned off by that sweaty, nervous guy who looks like he might run for the hills at any second. Instead try to appear calm and confident as if you have done this a thousand times and you are just asking for the check.

Some more double-edged advice:
I don't know how old you are or if you are allowed to drink in your country nor how well you can hold your alcohol. All those play a major factor in what im suggesting here. This is a very selective advice and might do more harm than good.
Personally i have severe problems with talking to people too and alcohol is for me (personally) a life-saver there. But by the gods keep it in check, WAAAY in check. Think no more than two drinks, just enough to get you relaxed. The alcohol helps most people with issues of being too wound up, with the downside that it absolutely screws you over if you overdo it.
There is a reason its called social lubricant, but dude be careful about how much you drink. If you are a lightweight or a nervous drinker, then put in at least two non-alcoholic drinks in between every other drink.
In other words, alcohol can be your friend, but more of that dickhead friend thats just waiting to screw you absolutely over.

But yeah what nenjin said is more helpful in general.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version