Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Gods Race Rebirth: Light (Turn 3, Design)  (Read 10851 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods Race Rebirth: Light (Turn 3, Design)
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2018, 01:33:49 pm »

Fair enough but I would prefer if we at least give them weak mind control
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2018, 01:36:01 pm »

Maybe they have a weak "like me, I'm friendly" field that we could later strengthen into mind control magic.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2018, 01:38:57 pm »

Work for me, I just don't want a design that lose so much power when it come in contact with the actual enemy
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2018, 11:19:01 am »

Notice:

You have captured two barely alive members of the natives fighting you in the planes, one from air and one from water. They are currently in stasis at the home plane.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2018, 12:37:16 pm »

Add testing on them to the fluff

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2018, 01:07:49 am »

Plane-Pounder Solarbeam Cannon: A shining golden-clad hefty cannon that is formed through mighty mithril and two celestial and metallic wings are embodied onto it, the cannon stores a centralized radiant charging crystal on the end of the barrel, and through the Thevyrn mechanical approach of drilling and smooth-boring it, as well as a focusing mithril lens; it shoots a powerful and encompassing divine searing beam of light that burns through all forms of corruption, as the barrel of the cannon has large wooden wheels alongside it but the mithril crystals gives it the capabilities of levitation making it less hindered by rough terrain and other hindrances; and the beams can blind weaker soldiers with its powerful light.
Thevyrn Spellbreakers: The Spellbreaker Order of the Thevyrn in the divine realm is a sacred caste of the angelic workers as they are capable fighters and smiths that have a divine hatred and prejudice against the users of the arcane art as they are there favored enemies and they are the hunters of those that utilize magic, they imbue themselves with the smithing of tools in the divine against the threat of monstrosities that utilize an assortment of arcane abilities.

There abilities come in twofold, the first is they can briefly energize their angelic form and be surrounded by silvery mist, than the Spellbreakers teleport up to thirty feet to an unoccupied space that they can divinely see or “feel” with their angelic gaze. As well they can form a radiant weapon, energizing themselves with the mithril orb that forms there heart, to allows a silvery scourge or cat’o nine tails that they do to perform punishment against those that fell from the stray of light, the scourge whips are surrounded by mithril crystals that cut through skin and claw through armor, and are very painful to fight against as it gashes across skin, their order seeks against the betrayers of light and they are effective auxiliary smiths and combatants on the front lines; they as well like other angels can forms angelic wings during use.
Superioritatem Skyship: We as the glorious light know of imbued flight, and the Skyship is one of our grandest and yet imposing design, it is a wooden vessel that looks like a galleon, it is large and capable of the transportation of troops through the dimension of air and even other hostile realms since the mithril orb can energize a divine barrier during flight. It is capable of flight with its three of its top-layer sails, a tensile fabric material and three wooden wings on each sides that move in a rotating direction like as in a bird they are vehicle-wings, and in a way it is a form of ornithopter. The main center of the vehicle is a light core mithril orb that is imbued with aerial magic, and allows the vehicle to maintain flight much easier with its realistic sails, and wing sails.

The vehicle contains a light support mithril plating and structure around it as well as its wooden material it has its hull based on, and open wooden areas around the sides of the ship as mounts for heavy-weapon emplacements that we can ever design in the future. As well as a large cargo bay, in the center of the ship that can contain a hundred of troops for transport purposes. As well, these vehicles of war can be crafted by the Thevyrns and even more effective when in the Foundry of the Crusade.

Quote from: BoxOfChoice
Angelic Negotiators
Solarbeam Cannon: (1) SC
Thevyrn Spellbreakers: (1) SC
Skyship: (1): SC

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2018, 11:13:14 am »

Angelic Negotiators
Solarbeam Cannon: (2) SC, Rockeater
Thevyrn Spellbreakers: (2) SC, Rockeater
Skyship: (2): SC, Rockeater

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2018, 05:49:50 am »

Angelic Negotiators: (1) Glass
Solarbeam Cannon: (2) SC, Rockeater
Thevyrn Spellbreakers: (3) SC, Rockeater, Glass
Skyship: (3) SC, Rockeater, Glass

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 29, 2019, 04:20:07 pm »

i put my vote on the skyships
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2019, 12:37:59 am »

You have the option to choose up to 3 designs if you want

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 30, 2019, 10:12:05 am »

I can't be bothered to get back into this game right now. I don't have time. I do, however, have time to tell people that the votebox needs to be adjusted somewhat so that it's clear who's voting for how many designs...is this a dice-based game or do we just have three designs we need to do? I can't recall.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2019, 10:54:15 am »

Just 3 designs

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 30, 2019, 11:38:01 pm »

I am assuming votes locked, but feel free to continue to Bote.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2019, 12:38:03 am »

(I’d just like to make it clear that my votes are exactly where I want them to be.)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]