Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Rotting Empire IC Chapter 1: In The Dead Of Winter  (Read 30736 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Rotting Empire IC Chapter 1: A Grand Beginning
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 04:06:15 pm »

"I'm a pegasus rider, and I wield a lance." Leon replied.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 04:16:55 pm »

"Well then. It seems we have a good combination of talents. A good scout, a healer, and several fighters. That will do quite nicely then."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 04:35:21 pm »

Matthias inclined his head forward slightly.

"I'll do my best."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 08:01:50 pm »

"So your father then Matthias. He was in my father's squadron? What sort of fighter was he? You say that he no longer is in the army, but owns an inn? I shall have to write to my father and let him know that I am working with the son of one of his squadron."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 09:26:01 pm »

"How about your skills, miss Alana?" Leon decided to ask, changing subjects away from something he wasn't entirely comfortable with. A squadron was mentioned, and he had serious doubts they were talking about pegasus riders.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 09:44:46 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 09:48:03 pm »

"I use an axe personally. I've some minor training in bows and the like but that's mostly for hunting, not for any sort of actual fighting. But I've had a skill for the axe even if my mother never approved."

The last bit was said with a small smirk, making it unclear if she was joking or not.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 10:02:31 pm »

"I believe he was a wyvern rider - not that we have one; his was supplied by the army."

Matt was working from hazy memories of stories from almost twenty years ago, but he was at least 80% sure that was correct.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 10:17:47 pm »

"That would make sense. I know my father's squadron had a few non-wyvern riders in it, but the majority of them were riders. If you write to your family, please send the regards of my father. He always spoke fondly of his squadron so I'm sure I'm not overstepping to tell you to do so."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 11:22:43 pm »

"I'll keep it in mind. Of course, we're a large family so I imagine most of my siblings are already in the army as well. Maybe I'll see one sooner or later and we can get more recent news."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2017, 12:09:11 am »

"Must of been nice bein' a noble... I mostly just worked on my parents farm when I was young."
He leaves out that he loved the work he did. They didn't need to know that.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2017, 12:18:32 am »

Alana gave the healer a bit of a flat stare.

"You say that like I am no longer a noble. I am here as a representative of my house, but I am still a noble, soldier or not."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2017, 12:20:51 am »

:"Well, different walks of life are just different walks of life, right? We're all becoming soldiers now, anyway, and that's one of the biggest distinctions there is!"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 12:29:47 am by Powder Miner »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2017, 12:27:00 am »

"I mean no offense of course, but we're all about the same rank now. 'Course, once we leave the army then I'll be back to being a farmer and you'll be back to being a noble... Well, I'd probably dead or a cripple actually, in which case I couldn't farm any more."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2017, 12:31:45 am »

:"Ah, that's not a very positive way to look at it! Look at how many of us have soldier parents, right? My ma and pa are both soldiers, and they both came out of it quite alive, and we're just talking about rebels, here! It's far from impossible that we'll be fine."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2017, 12:53:10 am »

"Not everyone dies or is crippled during service." Leon pointed out.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44