Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Things that did not make you sad, mildly upset, happy or emotional today  (Read 2781 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're at the space-center like some stupid ass school trip... Normally I'm the type to enjoy museums, or theme parcs or nerdy things... But waking me a 6am to come wait around with 500 strangers that are also my coworkers is like the best way to make me not give a shit.
let

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jokes on them. Space has no centre. The visible universe is just a relative subset of its whole and no one pointnis really more 'central' than any other!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehe... after eating I went my way, I'm gonna catalogue some music I brought a tiny computer just for that. I still feel kinda shitty for snobbing the activities but I could never have enjoyed it with all those people around, they're the worst kind of stranger, strangers you're bound to meet again, this is so not for me.
let

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 02:48:32 pm by dragdeler »
let

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Today there was weather

This CLEARLY breaks the rules!

Thou has forced an emotion upon me!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I advise capital punishment short of that I'm never going to learn
let

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I never had a wii until recently, scooped 2 allready out of the trash. I think I have wii party? But not wii sports nor any of the zeldas. I also have 2 dancing pads allready... I can't help myself when I see console stuff that isn't third party. It's forbidden but I won't let them shred it for a bit of silicone and copper. I have allmost everything except sega stuff now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
let

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did you check the Wiis when you got them for any disks forgotten inside, the last one I got had a game in it, it was a Japanese horror game.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One is that late cheap model without the hdmi and the toploader, thats definitly empty... The white one I didn't check yet.
let

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hopefully it has something good inside.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Technically, the sale hasn't happened yet, but a price has been agreed upon.
Oh, look, he's officially backing out and Twitter is gonna sue.
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 07:29:53 am by dragdeler »
let

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that did not make you sad, mildly upset, happy or emotional today
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2022, 09:29:16 am »

farts