Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 132427 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #555 on: November 24, 2017, 09:23:12 pm »

Danea heads deeper, curious about how far down the mine goes.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: November 24, 2017, 09:52:39 pm »

Hunt for food.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: November 24, 2017, 10:31:04 pm »

Charm the wingcat again, and continue attempting to bond with it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2017, 10:52:22 pm »

Perform a Combat Drill / Training.

I'd like to have some combat skill....

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 24, 2017, 11:42:12 pm »

attack one of his hands or feet if he tried to cast any more spells on it! Try to be restrained about it though, and only bite if he won't stop casting!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 24, 2017, 11:49:33 pm »

Leave me alone Dustan

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 25, 2017, 12:13:18 am »

Leave me alone Dustan
Leave the other cat alone, glass
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: November 25, 2017, 02:03:19 am »

Catch some sleep. Dream of glorious battle.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 25, 2017, 06:37:07 pm »

Jeb replies "How exactly does the dragon god statue look like"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 25, 2017, 06:58:22 pm »

Go drop off the deer meat to whoever wants to cook it,
then go hunt some more while trying to teach Beary Bob to use Spirit Power, which will hopefully further my own understanding of it and strengthen our bond. 
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 28, 2017, 03:13:29 am »

Day 3: Rainy (Last turn before nighttime)

Go hunting.For cats, large if possible.
2 Oh hey, look! A cat happens to be at the campsite. It's your semi-sentient 'friend', Tab E. Cat. It's attacking Aaron for some reason. -1 Hunger.

Head into the mines in search of crystals and gems. If I see Danea, say the below.
Hey, you look new. Ever considered being a blacksmith? I'm in the craft and am looking for an apprentice.
5 You search the mines for some crystals and gems, and boy, do you find some. It seems like something had built up a small pile of treasure and left it alone. Finders keepers, right?
You obtain White Quartz x3, Rose Quartz x3, Amethyst x3

Danea heads deeper, curious about how far down the mine goes.
6 You search the first level of the mine until you finally find a ladder down. There is another whole cut out tunnel underneath this one, almost identical to the first. How the roof is held up without supports, you don't know. All you know is that you find another ladder... and then another section of mine. You repeat this process until you reach Underground 5, tired from all of that walking about. On the bright side, you think you figured out more about the magic that seems to have made this strange cave.
-2 hunger, Gain Status: Fatigued. Skill Unlocked: Transmutation Magic Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. Gain Spells: Shape Object (1 Mana*), Levitate (Lasts 1 Turn per Mana)

Hunt for food.
4 When you go out hunting, you find a surprising lack of deer for some reason. You do find a bunch of lizards that you easily kill.
-1 Hunger. You obtain Lizard Meat x3. Skill Unlocked: Hunting Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.

Charm the wingcat again, and continue attempting to bond with it.
attack one of his hands or feet if he tried to cast any more spells on it! Try to be restrained about it though, and only bite if he won't stop casting!
1+2 (Glass) vs. 3 (Dustan) Aaron is slightly distracted by Tab E. Cat's attacks. He takes some damage from the claws, but manages to make a slightly stronger bond with the Winged Cat.
Glass: -1 Health, -1 Mana. Enchantment Magic Rank 2: 12/20 EXP. Use Friendship Points: Winged Cat considered as Neutral (Sleeping 1 Turn, Charmed 1 Turn) It will no longer wish to attack you on sight, but it needs more bonding before it will call you friend.
Dustan: -1 Hunger. Combat Rank 0: 2/10 EXP.

Perform a Combat Drill / Training.
6 You practice your swordplay, falling over one time on a sharp rock and wearing yourself out a bit. -1 Health, -1 Hunger, Gain Status: Fatigued. Combat Rank 0: 5/10 EXP.

Catch some sleep. Dream of glorious battle.
3 You catch some sleep and dream of battle. Particularly of your mage 'benefactor' killing a crystal dragon. -2 Hunger. Combat Rank 2: 15/20 EXP. Lost Status: Fatigued.

Jeb replies "How exactly does the dragon god statue look like"
5 Kalith looks a bit contemplative, before looking to you. "I think I can trussst you... ssso I will ssshow you.

This is the first time the real power of these dragons is perhaps shown in any form. Every dragon likely has different powers, but it seems that crystal dragons have some form of telepathy.
You get a vivid image of a dragon with a sphere on its chest, surrounded by ten differently colored diamonds.

"Sssomething like that will do... you can probably put gemsss on the ssstatue to represssent the diamondsss. I was reluctant to ssshow the othersss due to a previousss betrayal. Pleassse forgive me."

She bows her head slightly. +1 Friendship with Kalith.

Go drop off the deer meat to whoever wants to cook it,
then go hunt some more while trying to teach Beary Bob to use Spirit Power, which will hopefully further my own understanding of it and strengthen our bond.

6+2 You drop off all your deer meat and go hunting some more. You effectively wipe out the last of the deer population. Good job, you've messed up the local ecosystem. You teach your familiar something about Spirit, but you feel like it's not very powerful in them right now.
-2 Hunger. Warning: Low Hunger. Left previous Deer Meat at Campsite, Obtain Deer Meat x10. Hunting Rank 1: 5/15 EXP. Spirit Power Rank 2: 10/20 EXP. Beary gains Spirit Bar: 1/1, +1 Bond
Forest Updated. Deer extinct.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:20:17 am by Dwayna DragonFire »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 28, 2017, 03:17:27 am »

Realize it's going to be dark soon. Head back to my hermit cave and rest to regain mana.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 28, 2017, 06:15:08 am »

Hunt more animals. Try cooking the meat to eat it.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 28, 2017, 06:37:12 am »

Rest, eat food, and go fishing.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 28, 2017, 08:23:14 am »

Joe bows to Kalith "You were of great help" then goes to the mines looking for any gems
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 72