Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 132093 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #600 on: December 09, 2017, 10:57:16 pm »

Attack the wolf, also have Beary attack the wolf.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 09, 2017, 11:21:37 pm »

Continue exploring the cave for potential magical crystals.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 09, 2017, 11:32:51 pm »

+1 Hunting
Investigate more about the missing deers. How do you drive a whole species to extinction in a single day?
Meditate about possible uses of magic in the hunt. Does blood magic exist? If no, fire magic could be great for both killing and cooking prey.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 11:41:47 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 09, 2017, 11:55:27 pm »

Try to figure out what to do right now. There's more to life than winged cats.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 10, 2017, 12:20:15 am »

Offer my own blood as a sacrifice to appease eldritch spirits, that they may offer me power in return.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 10, 2017, 02:32:32 am »

+1searching, please!
Danea begins searching this level of the mine for ores,
gems, food, or creatures.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 10, 2017, 03:00:35 am »

Thanks. :)

Cast Mud to Rock a couple more times to finish the house (may take a couple turns if you like, however).
If there is any time left, maybe nap some more around the dragons.

I imagine dragons like some kind of bed, beyond mounds of treasure that is.... It may be possible to make some sort of place for them around here, or some ... furniture ... they might like? Do dragons have beds? Sort of a sofa? Do they even like soft things or are they partial to harder things (the scales and all)? Basically if we're going to furnish the place at all, we might consider our dragon friends too. Just a thought.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 10, 2017, 04:21:00 am »

+1 Hunger
Go back to Kalith and show him/her the gems and say "What now that i have the gems?"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 10, 2017, 07:21:00 am »

random, that would be a horrific way to hunt things. If you cook them fast enough for them to die quickly, they would be charred. Also you need to drain the blood before cooking.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 16, 2017, 05:08:38 pm »

Nighttime 3 (5 Turns Remain)

eat something, and work on improving the circle so it charges faster.
4 You eat some fish and shift some stones around, making it slightly improved at charging your quartz.
+3 Hunger, +2 Health, -1 Smoked Fish. Charging White Quartz (Improved Circle): 20% Complete.

Attack the wolf, also have Beary attack the wolf.
1+3 You do a pincer move with your bear familiar, hurting the wolf and stunning it for this round. -1 Hunger. Warning: Low Hunger. Fighting Wolf: 10/13 Health.

Continue exploring the cave for potential magical crystals.
5 You find some already charged crystals in your search, because they're glowing and quite noticeable in the darkness of this cave.
Charged Rose Quartz x1, Charged Yellow Citrine x1, Charged Orange Citrine x1. Searching Rank 0. Next Rank: 5/10 EXP.

+1 Hunting
Investigate more about the missing deers. How do you drive a whole species to extinction in a single day?
Meditate about possible uses of magic in the hunt. Does blood magic exist? If no, fire magic could be great for both killing and cooking prey.

1 You don't know anything further about the missing deer. When you meditate to try to learn about magic in such a way, you fall into a nightmare. -2 Hunger. Gain Status: Nightmare

Try to figure out what to do right now. There's more to life than winged cats.
3 You hear a voice in your existential crisis. 'You can do anything you want to do.' It totally isn't from a children's program. There definitely is more to life than winged cats. -1 Hunger

Offer my own blood as a sacrifice to appease eldritch spirits, that they may offer me power in return.
5 Still bleeding, you offer it up to the 'eldritch spirits'. That mage in the purple robe appears again, and you can finally see their face a little bit. Woman's lips peer out from underneath, and she has eyes as black as the void of space.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite servant," she remarks. "You do so much for me. Let me give you some things in return."

She takes your blood and waves her hands over you. You stop bleeding, and you also feel like you know more about Necromancy. As she disappears, you feel like she will smile upon you in the future.
-1 Health. Lost Status: Bleeding. +1 Favor with The Spirit Mage. Gain Skill: Necromancy Magic Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. Spells: Chill Touch (2 Mana), Cause Fear (Lasts 1 Turn per Mana).

+1searching, please!
Danea begins searching this level of the mine for ores, gems, food, or creatures.
2+1 You find one of each of those things: an ore, a gem, a food item and a creature. As the giant beetle advances, you think you should be careful what you wish for.
-1 Hunger. Obtain Copper Ore x1, White Quartz x1, Brown Mushroom x1. Foraging Rank 0: 2/10 EXP. Searching Rank 1: 2/15 EXP. Fighting Giant Beetle: 5/5 Health

Cast Mud to Rock a couple more times to finish the house (may take a couple turns if you like, however).
If there is any time left, maybe nap some more around the dragons.

I imagine dragons like some kind of bed, beyond mounds of treasure that is.... It may be possible to make some sort of place for them around here, or some ... furniture ... they might like? Do dragons have beds? Sort of a sofa? Do they even like soft things or are they partial to harder things (the scales and all)? Basically if we're going to furnish the place at all, we might consider our dragon friends too. Just a thought.
4 You build your house exactly to the specifications you originally desired. It's quite big now, and features many rooms. You've noticed that the dragons typically sleep wherever they please, though they have sequestered away spots in the house to keep their treasures in.
-1 Hunger, Mana Depleted. Earth Magic Rank 4: 25/30 EXP. Campsite Updated.

+1 Hunger
Go back to Kalith and show him/her the gems and say "What now that i have the gems?"
5 The female dragon looks them over and nods approvingly. "Now you need to make sssomething to put them in, like a ssstatue or a ssstone that you carve the faccce of the Great dragon into. It might help to charge them firssst, and you mussst organize them in the way that I ssshowed you." She seems to place her paw on the crystals, and they all gain a bit of a glow to them.
All Crystals: 25% Charged. +1 Friendship with Kalith.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 05:20:48 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 16, 2017, 05:12:02 pm »

Try to engrave a spell on the ground near the crystal that will use the power in the crystal to convert the stone under it to iron ore.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 16, 2017, 05:17:13 pm »

Go hunting for a magical forest creature.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 16, 2017, 05:29:04 pm »

Thank the Lady, and go off in search of civilisation.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 16, 2017, 05:52:20 pm »

Communicate with winged cat regarding it's life, interesting things, etc. Maybe ask it about the pearl I found, being that it is a magical creature.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 16, 2017, 05:54:35 pm »

Danea draws her sword and jabs at the beetle, maintaining distance for safety.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 72