Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 132320 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #615 on: December 16, 2017, 07:11:29 pm »

Go deeper in the nightmare. What terrible things lurk deep within?
Maybe I can learn something about this like a more primal or wild form of magic, so keep trying to learn blood magic or maybe dream magic.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 16, 2017, 09:42:45 pm »

Go fishing.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 17, 2017, 05:28:59 am »

Ask Kalith "How do i the charge the gems?"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 17, 2017, 07:28:39 pm »

Along with Beary, continue attacking the wolf.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 17, 2017, 10:42:32 pm »

Happily sleep a bit in my bed. (It is night after all).

Rather grateful things are looking up for the moment, Incredibly happy my house is done, Dream of what else to do now that we are in this place. Through beneviolence, I may convince others of the benefits of friendship and cooperation. If we are to be here, then there is no reason to exist in squalor and misery.

I'll ask the dragons if there's ever been anyone else here. Any people of any type. What happened to them? Are they still here? Elsewhere?

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 02, 2018, 05:53:38 pm »

Now that holidays are over with, we can go back to our regularly scheduled program.

Nighttime 3 (4 Turns remain)

Try to engrave a spell on the ground near the crystal that will use the power in the crystal to convert the stone under it to iron ore.
2 You don't know how to do that yet. You waste some time thinking about it. -1 Hunger.

Go hunting for a magical forest creature.
1+1 You don't find anything to hunt despite hours of searching. -1 Hunger.

Thank the Lady, and go off in search of civilisation.
4 Her voice comes from nowhere again. "I sense that you seek others... go through the mountain pass. You will find a village waiting there." You follow her advice, since she actually seems to like you. You go through the mountain pass and atop the peak, you look down. A small village lays before you, just as she said it would.
-1 Hunger. +1 Favor with The Spirit Mage. Skill Unlocked: Searching Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.

Communicate with winged cat regarding it's life, interesting things, etc. Maybe ask it about the pearl I found, being that it is a magical creature.
5 The cat explains that it lived in a realm of celestial creatures before now, and was a bit startled when it was suddenly taken from its home. Naturally, it wanted to attack that which had stolen it away, but 'the mind mage' (likely meaning Aaron) was very successful at convincing it not to attack him. It examines your pearl and tells you it has healing properties.
Considered Friends with Winged Cat. Pearl: Activate to gain +1 Health. Usable 3 times per day.

Danea draws her sword and jabs at the beetle, maintaining distance for safety.
4 You slice into the beetle, so much so that it is stunned for this round. Skill Unlocked: Combat Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. Fighting Giant Beetle: 2/5 Health

Go deeper in the nightmare. What terrible things lurk deep within?
Maybe I can learn something about this like a more primal or wild form of magic, so keep trying to learn blood magic or maybe dream magic.

4 Five mages appear to surround you. The first one has a white cloak with golden trim. The second has a green cloak with brown trim. The third has a red cloak with orange trim. The fourth has a blue cloak with silver trim. The fifth has a purple cloak with black trim. The one with the purple cloak stands out against your mind, sending chills down your spine.
"You wish to delve into forbidden magic. I can accommodate you, for a price. Pledge me your soul, and I will grow your power slowly over over time, even without practicing it. Have a taste of that now." Black lines sprout out from her body and crash into you.
-1 Hunger. Spirit Magic Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. Spells: Minor Harm (1 Mana). Gain Mana Bar: 5/5.

Go fishing.
1+2 It's a quiet part of the night, apparently. -1 Hunger. Obtain Fish x1. Fishing Rank 2. Next Rank: 18/20 EXP.

Ask Kalith "How do i the charge the gems?"
4 "Build a cccircle of sstone and put them into the cccenter of the cccircle. They will ssslowly charge over time from the magic of the air around usss."
Considered Friends with Kalith, the Crystal Dragon Wyrmling.

Along with Beary, continue attacking the wolf.
1+3 You continue you assault on the wolf. It seems powerless to resist your onslaught. Seeing that it has no chance of winning, it flees the scene.
-1 Hunger. Warning: 2 Hunger remaining. Combat Rank 3. Next Rank: 3/25 EXP.

Happily sleep a bit in my bed. (It is night after all).
Rather grateful things are looking up for the moment, Incredibly happy my house is done, Dream of what else to do now that we are in this place. Through beneviolence, I may convince others of the benefits of friendship and cooperation. If we are to be here, then there is no reason to exist in squalor and misery.
I'll ask the dragons if there's ever been anyone else here. Any people of any type. What happened to them? Are they still here? Elsewhere?
5 The dragons tell you that there are people through the mountain pass, living in fear of the mages. Perhaps you should help them if you can...
The mage in green robes appears in your dreams. "You are becoming quite powerful in Earth Magic. If you continue down this path, you may yet rival me..." They seem quite angry about that, but they are dissolved away in favor of a vision of a multi-colored dragon.
"I am weak... but through you, friend of my children, I can regain strength. Please, accept my gift so that I might rise to power again." Two differently colored diamonds appear before you, one green and one brown. "Choose one, and you will be forever marked by it."
Considered Friends with Kalith and Auraj. Earth Magic Level Up! Choose Specialization: Brown Diamond (+1 to Earth Manipulation Spells) or Green Diamond (+1 to Plant Manipulation Spells)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:55:44 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 02, 2018, 05:56:15 pm »

Continue fishing. Maybe I can fish up some non-fish valuables?
Also, eat some fish.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 02, 2018, 06:16:08 pm »

Danea executes a downwards strike with the sword onto the beetle, hoping to end the fight.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 02, 2018, 06:48:38 pm »

A weak, mortal soul is a very small price for unlimited power. A life of servitude is included too, right? Even then, it's a pretty good offer. Thank the purple mage and learn this spirit magic.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 02, 2018, 07:51:46 pm »

Try again.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 03, 2018, 01:05:31 am »

Thank Kalith once again, and then get stone to build the statue and the circle
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 03, 2018, 01:37:58 am »

Go eat some food to restore hunger, then use Moderate  Enhance Self for 2 turns on myself and train my Spirit Power alongside Beary to strengthen our bond.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 03, 2018, 02:39:46 am »

Head through the mountain pass, munching on rabbit meat while doing so.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 03, 2018, 02:36:39 pm »

snack on the rat that was in my bag. Ask astral cat if it wants to hunt, and offer to try and get it back to it's home.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 03, 2018, 11:50:03 pm »

Green Diamond Please.

"Rival who? Who are you? Why does it even ..." my voice fades as the vision of them does to be replaced by the Dragon.

"I..." Taking a small moment to consider before I gently take the green diamond in hand, "Thank you?" Still confused

What spirit, stone and sprout will come of this? Faith before fear. When the time seems right, after holding the diamond for a moment, I may ask the dragons more of the people in the mountain pass, and why they fear the mages, as well as what else they know of them.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 11:52:48 pm by Transcendant »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 72