Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 132301 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (9/10)
« Reply #660 on: February 28, 2018, 06:51:46 am »

Ask for a boon that gives a bigger pool of mana, also go back to meditating on divination magic
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 28, 2018, 07:28:00 am »

Attempt to sustain the Zone of Peace; if possible, meditate and reach a state where I am gaining mana at least as quickly as I am expending it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 28, 2018, 07:56:29 am »

Hunting bonus.
Share some of our first catch as a quick meal before we go back to camp with the rest of it. Also, curiosity kills, but... how exactly do I make them feel good? Are they flirting with me or something?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 28, 2018, 08:16:06 am »

Wake up the dragons, attack earth elemental.

(I'm sorry about the mana thing I thought I slept somewhere in there).

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 28, 2018, 12:13:47 pm »

Learn New Spirit Magic. Try to learn a spell that could heal me (while hurting my enemies, if possible). Otherwise, +1 Mana.
Tend to my wounds as best as possible, eat something and have a quick rest to recover my Mana and Health. Once I'm done recovering my strenghts, go find that statue the spirit mage asked me to sacrifice the amethyst at.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 28, 2018, 05:34:57 pm »

Try to repair the ladder using transmutation. If I cannot, then simply transmute haldholds into the wall.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 02, 2018, 08:16:13 pm »

Use moderate Enhance Self for 2 turns, and summon Spiritual Weapon as a sword for 3 turns, then eat if the elemental doesn't attack anyone. If it attacks anyone, attack it back with my sword and spiritual sword.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 11, 2018, 03:02:58 am »

Daytime 4: Windy (8 Turns Remain)

Speak to whomever is the highest authority in the village, offer my services as a fighter.
5 The townsfolk direct you to a larger building called the Town Hall. Inside, there is an older tan-skinned human woman pouring over multiple books. She looks to you with strange silver eyes.

"Welcome to Dragoncrown Village," she greets. "I am Lady Avita Cinna." After she hears your request, she seems relieved. "We could certainly use a fighter to help fend off the evil monsters. I would be willing to compensate you for your time, though you will need to bring me proof of your conquests."

Lady Avita Cinna: +2 Friendship. Employed as a fighter in her service.

Danea cooks and eats the beetle meat until she is full.
If the hunger gets too hard to bear while cooking it, she quickly searches for berries to eat while the meat cooks.

5 You cook up the beetle meat and consume it all. You pick some berries when you're finished.
Health and hunger replenished, Beetle Meat depleted. Obtain Strawberry x5, Blackberry x5. Foraging Rank 0: 7/10 EXP. Skill Unlocked: Cooking Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP.

Ask for a boon that gives a bigger pool of mana, also go back to meditating on divination magic
3+1 The boon is granted. You feel your pool expanded and your energy return. You feel hungrier after your meditation, though.
-1 Hunger. +4 Maximum Mana, Mana replenished. Divination Magic Rank 2: 8/20 EXP.

Attempt to sustain the Zone of Peace; if possible, meditate and reach a state where I am gaining mana at least as quickly as I am expending it.
2 You fail to maintain concentration due to it being excessively windy this morning. The elemental breaks free of its trance.
-1 Hunger. MINI BOSS BATTLE Earth Elemental: 27/30 Health.

Hunting bonus.
Share some of our first catch as a quick meal before we go back to camp with the rest of it. Also, curiosity kills, but... how exactly do I make them feel good? Are they flirting with me or something?
3 Your friend is hungrier than you are, so you get the scraps of sharing the rabbit. They feel that you are a close friend, but that doesn't mean it can't be something more. -1 Rabbit, +1 Hunger.

Wake up the dragons, attack earth elemental.
(I'm sorry about the mana thing I thought I slept somewhere in there).
2+1 (you were gaining other things whilst you slept. Mana is relatively easy to recover, however.)
The dragons finally wake up from their slumber, but they need to stretch out and get ready first. You swipe at the elemental in the meantime, dealing minimum damage.
-1 Hunger. Warning: Low Hunger. Combat Rank 1: 4/15 EXP. MINI BOSS BATTLE Earth Elemental: 26/30 Health.

Learn New Spirit Magic. Try to learn a spell that could heal me (while hurting my enemies, if possible). Otherwise, +1 Mana.
Tend to my wounds as best as possible, eat something and have a quick rest to recover my Mana and Health. Once I'm done recovering my strenghts, go find that statue the spirit mage asked me to sacrifice the amethyst at.

Gain Spell: Drain Life (1 Mana per Health stolen)
You do all the things, including sacrificing the stone. The Spirit Mage is extremely impressed...

"Very good, my pet... I shall give you an extra bonus." You feel yourself given a temporary boon by her as well. "Of course... with everything comes a price." An evil grin stretches across her face. You feel that tug at your soul. You must obey.

HELP THE ELEMENTAL
HELP THE ELEMENTAL
HELP THE ELEMENTAL

-1 Cooked Deer meat, -1 Amethyst; Health, Hunger and Mana replenished. +1 to all actions for 3 Turns. Favored with The Spirit Mage. Compelled to help the elemental.

Try to repair the ladder using transmutation. If I cannot, then simply transmute handholds into the wall.
3 You're out of mana. You repair it the normal way. -1 Hunger. Warning: Low Hunger. Building Rank 0: 4/10 EXP.

Use moderate Enhance Self for 2 turns, and summon Spiritual Weapon as a sword for 3 turns, then eat if the elemental doesn't attack anyone. If it attacks anyone, attack it back with my sword and spiritual sword.
1+2 You conjure all the things, but they feel reduced slightly. You eat a berry. +1 Hunger. Mana and Spirit Depleted. +1 for 3 Turns, Spiritual Weapon 2 turns.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 11, 2018, 03:35:34 am »

eat something, and use the spell see the future
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 11, 2018, 08:04:39 am »

I need Zone of Peace on that elemental. If I end up with less than 3 mana after I try it, then I rest.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 11, 2018, 08:46:56 am »

Spoiler: Secret Action (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:41:37 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 11, 2018, 09:01:27 am »

Danea finds a nearby area of exposed stone and sets to work on it with her pickaxe, getting large chunks of stone for later smoothing into blocks.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 11, 2018, 11:54:05 am »

Eat some food, and try to channel Mana into myself from the crystal. Then, head to the forge.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 11, 2018, 12:54:49 pm »

seeing the others are in danger, I go to help them by casting a lightning bolt on the earth elemental!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 11, 2018, 03:36:14 pm »

((Did you draw that? That's fricking awesome.))

Thank Lady Avita for her patronage, ask for the nearest monster to defeat.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 72