Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 132343 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #735 on: April 29, 2018, 09:59:40 pm »

...Dwayna you used the wrong action for me. :/

New enchantment. Now, go cook half of my fish and smoke the other half, and take a bit of a rest. Invite anyone that needs food to partake in it.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 29, 2018, 10:07:53 pm »

communicate with the wolf, if possible. There should be some similarities between cat language and wolf language. If I can pass the language barrier, ask what happened to it's normal prey. Wolves normally hunt in packs and prefer large game, not small cats.
+1 diplomacy.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 29, 2018, 10:14:53 pm »

New enchantment. Now, go cook half of my fish and smoke the other half, and take a bit of a rest. Invite anyone that needs food to partake in it.
My apologies. I must have looked too far back accidentally. I have edited it accordingly, keeping the bonus for my mistake.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 10:20:08 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 29, 2018, 10:23:11 pm »

[Hmm. Someone is causing a ruckus.
Eat a fish and meditate a bit. Try to project an aura that disrupts casting inside.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 29, 2018, 10:26:24 pm »

My apologies. I must have looked too far back accidentally. I have edited it accordingly, keeping the bonus for my mistake.
Thanks.
Now go fishing, with the usual Charm Animals trick.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 29, 2018, 11:48:31 pm »

Thank Lady Avita.

Go to a local tavern or butchers, bakery, any place that supplies food. Find out the prices for a steady, daily ration of food so I don't have to spend all my time hunting.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 06:57:18 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 30, 2018, 04:35:27 am »

continue training magic through the great dragon
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 30, 2018, 05:32:23 am »

Danea decides to simply weather the illness for the time being, and descends as quickly as she can to the lowest explored level of the mines, keeping an eye out for any ores or objects of interest on the way.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 30, 2018, 06:52:49 am »

+1 Health, try to focus and regain mana to use on my wounded hand. Once I can use my hand again, ask the Spirit Mage if she has any job for me now.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 30, 2018, 05:05:19 pm »

Eat some more food to restore hunger, then work on tailoring with my pelts. Try to imbue the clothing with Spirit Power. Make a pair of gloves.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: May 02, 2018, 08:45:35 pm »

Spar with Jerra. Ask the dragons about the town and the people there.

To answer how to improve at things, "Practice." If she'd like to learn, then I'd gladly show her how and maybe even benefit from it myself a bit. It couldn't be too terrible to improve that skill. I suggest we might consider going to this new town I keep hearing about, BUT before I do, I suggest we ask the dragons about the town and the people there.

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: May 03, 2018, 07:00:02 pm »

I guess I'll spar with Wren after talking to Billybob and seeing how he's doing. That way I'll make a friend and get combat experience?

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: May 06, 2018, 08:54:42 pm »

Day 4: Windy (Last Turn)
A reminder that you only gain experience in Diplomacy by talking to NPCs.

communicate with the wolf, if possible. There should be some similarities between cat language and wolf language. If I can pass the language barrier, ask what happened to it's normal prey. Wolves normally hunt in packs and prefer large game, not small cats.
+1 diplomacy.
1+1 Seems wolf language is quite a bit different from cat language. You're wasting your time. -1 Hunger.

[Hmm. Someone is causing a ruckus.
Eat a fish and meditate a bit. Try to project an aura that disrupts casting inside.
2+1 Since you're still bleeding, you only feel fuller from your eating a fish. After meditating, you also feel more attuned with protective magic.
+2 Hunger, +1 Mana. -1 Cooked Fish. Abjuration Magic Rank 0: 2/10 EXP.

Thanks.
Now go fishing, with the usual Charm Animals trick.
3+2 You gain more fish and more experience with enchantments. -1 Mana. Obtain Fish x6. Fishing Rank 3: 10/25 EXP. Enchantment Magic Rank 3: 5/25 EXP.

Thank Lady Avita.
Go to a local tavern or butchers, bakery, any place that supplies food. Find out the prices for a steady, daily ration of food so I don't have to spend all my time hunting.

4 There is a tavern and a food shop in this small village, and they all pretty much tell you the same thing. "If you're looking for food, it depends on exactly what you want."
They tell you that there is no deer meat left to sell as deer have all mysteriously disappeared.
Dragoncrown Update - Currency: Copper, Silver and Gold Crowns. 10 Copper Crowns = 1 Silver Crown, 10 Silver Crowns = 1 Golden Crown.
Spoiler: Dragoncrown Tavern (click to show/hide)

continue training magic through the great dragon
3+1 You concentrate on your magic skills for a bit. -1 Hunger. +2 EXP to all known Magic Skills.

Danea decides to simply weather the illness for the time being, and descends as quickly as she can to the lowest explored level of the mines, keeping an eye out for any ores or objects of interest on the way.
4+1 You feel less ill. You find some rare ores. You're smart enough to not go down the broken ladder. Lost Status: Ill. Obtain Silver Ore x3. Searching Rank 1: 12/15 EXP.

+1 Health, try to focus and regain mana to use on my wounded hand. Once I can use my hand again, ask the Spirit Mage if she has any job for me now.
6 You regain mana, but then use it all up again to heal your hand. It's exhausting. The Spirit Mage reappears, humming softly.
"I would like a charged piece of obsidian. Already charged, or a piece of obsidian that you charge... either way, I require it for my path to ascension."
That's a particularly difficult quest. She disappears before you can refuse.
-2 hunger. Lost Status: One-handed. Quest: Find a piece of Obsidian and Charge it, or find a piece of Charged Obsidian.
Spirit Magic Level Up! Choose One: +1 Max Health, +1 Max Hunger, +1 Max Mana, or Learn New Spirit Magic.

Eat some more food to restore hunger, then work on tailoring with my pelts. Try to imbue the clothing with Spirit Power. Make a pair of gloves.
1+2 You eat and work on your tailoring skills, but you don't accomplish much else. It's some good experience, though, and you feel you may accomplish it next time.
+2 Hunger, -1 Deer Meat. Tailoring Level Up! Choose one: +1 Max Health, +1 Max Hunger, or +1 Tailoring (one time only)

Spar with Jerra. Ask the dragons about the town and the people there.
To answer how to improve at things, "Practice." If she'd like to learn, then I'd gladly show her how and maybe even benefit from it myself a bit. It couldn't be too terrible to improve that skill. I suggest we might consider going to this new town I keep hearing about, BUT before I do, I suggest we ask the dragons about the town and the people there.
2+2 You spar with Jerra, giving her inspiration to learn better.
"Dragoncrown isn't that big, but they've managed to handle themselves well," explains Auraj, as he's seen more of the world than Kalith has. "They're lead by a woman who seems to be good with Transmutation magic."
Diplomacy Rank 0: 8/10 EXP. Combat Rank 2: 5/20 EXP. +1 To Jerra.

I guess I'll spar with Wren after talking to Billybob and seeing how he's doing. That way I'll make a friend and get combat experience?
5+1 You spar with Wren. You hurt yourself doing that. -1 Health, -1 Hunger, Gain Status: Bleeding. Combat Level Up! Choose One: +1 Max Health, +1 Max Hunger, or +1 Combat. (One time only)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 08:59:55 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: May 06, 2018, 08:58:30 pm »

Rest, and meditate on enchantment.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: May 06, 2018, 09:01:27 pm »

Nix

Buy 1 gold crown worth of food from the first selection of the Dragoncrown Food Shop. Eat until full.

Afterwards, ask Lady Avita if there is another quest she would like me to do.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 09:11:09 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 72