Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 134054 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (9/10)
« Reply #390 on: September 26, 2017, 10:40:58 pm »

+1 to cooking please.
Control flame to put out the fire.
noooooo! coolrune!!!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 26, 2017, 11:01:02 pm »

Eat, rest up. Regain health.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 26, 2017, 11:07:30 pm »

Search the forest for a fox or owl. Upon finding one of them, attempt to offer them two strawberries. If there are several, take note of how they appear (physically and behavior wise) and don't offer berries. Wither way, consider the nature of relations between animals and humans, or other sentient beings.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 26, 2017, 11:38:03 pm »

settle down somewhere safe in the ruins, have a meal, and sleep off some of that cold..
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 27, 2017, 12:39:48 am »

Try again to cure the poison through Abjuration or Spirit magic.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 27, 2017, 04:55:09 am »

Forage and farm for more food, place it inside for everyone. Then, meditate on earth and spirit magic.

Recommend everyone come inside and take turns on watch. Of course, the dragons can chill out with us. Eventually, everyone will have their own room, which could be a nice game mechanic/player perk. Also shelter, etc.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 27, 2017, 05:16:58 am »

Owch.

Back to the wait list I go.

EDIT:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 04:13:17 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 27, 2017, 05:58:34 am »

Hmm....
Try to figure out a way to make sure that Canadia ultra-super safe and stuff. Say, a permanent ironskin enchantment.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 27, 2017, 08:12:42 am »

Now that I have me some foods, go back into the mine, and collect some bits of stone.
Hey, does anyone want me to make them something?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 27, 2017, 08:59:03 am »

Meditate even more on divination magic
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 28, 2017, 11:08:12 am »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Custom Critical

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 28, 2017, 03:28:06 pm »

((Do I post now or next update, Dwayna?))
Self-Improvement Junkie | "Practice without improvement is meaningless."

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #402 on: September 29, 2017, 12:13:07 pm »

((Do I post now or next update, Dwayna?))
Since this will be an update, feel free to post after as the new player. I'll update everything to include you.

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
I put you on the waitlist.

Nighttime 2: Dark (8 Turns)

+1 to cooking please.
Control flame to put out the fire.
2 It's too late. The bottom of the tree is so scorched that it crumbles, and you fall down with the tree. At least you aren't trapped anymore, except for that fire that's still happening behind you. -2 Health

Eat, rest up. Regain health.
3 You eat a stray mango and have a rest. +1 Health, +2 Mana. Foraging Rank 0: 2/10 EXP.

Search the forest for a fox or owl. Upon finding one of them, attempt to offer them two strawberries. If there are several, take note of how they appear (physically and behavior wise) and don't offer berries. Wither way, consider the nature of relations between animals and humans, or other sentient beings.
5 You see a family of baby owls without a mother, which look to be horned owls. You think about giving them strawberries, but then you remember that birds of prey are carnivorous in nature, so they would probably prefer meat instead. You feel like you understand how you could bond with these beings in a slightly different way.
Gain Spell: Simple Animal Companion (1 Mana, 1 Use Only).

settle down somewhere safe in the ruins, have a meal, and sleep off some of that cold..
2 The cold seems to be sticking with you for the time being. It feels quite icky as you stay in place for a while to try to stave it off. -1 Health, -1 Hunger.

Try again to cure the poison through Abjuration or Spirit magic.
6 It takes a lot out of you, but through inspiration you cast a spell of Spirit to remove the poison from your body. You remember how to do it from now on.
Mana depleted. -2 Hunger. Lost Status: Poisoned. Gain Spell: Cure Poison (3 Mana)
Spirit Magic Level Up! Choose one: +1 Maximum Health, +1 Maximum Hunger, +1 Maximum Mana, or Learn New Spirit Magic

Forage and farm for more food, place it inside for everyone. Then, meditate on earth and spirit magic.
2+2 You forage and farm some more, putting the resulting berries inside the house. You then meditate on earth and spirit magic.
-1 Hunger, +2 Mana. Foraging Rank 2: 16/20 EXP. Farming Rank 2: 4/20 EXP. Earth Magic Rank 3: 22/25 EXP. Rank: 4/20 EXP. Spirit Magic Rank 2: 4/20 EXP.
Campsite Updated

Try to figure out a way to make sure that Canadia ultra-super safe and stuff. Say, a permanent ironskin enchantment.
2 You lose yourself in your thoughts and don't learn anything new. -2 Hunger

Now that I have me some foods, go back into the mine, and collect some bits of stone.
Hey, does anyone want me to make them something?
2 You go down the mines to try to find some stone. Oh hey, look! A giant scorpion. -1 Health. Fighting Giant Scorpion: 13/13 Health.

Meditate even more on divination magic
4 You feel more knowledgeable in the ways of Divination. Divination Magic Level Up! Choose one: +1 Maximum Health, +1 Maximum Hunger, +1 Maximum Mana, or Learn New Divination Magic.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:14:40 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

Custom Critical

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 29, 2017, 12:17:07 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Uh, I guess ....

> Try to discern the different types of known magic.
Self-Improvement Junkie | "Practice without improvement is meaningless."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 29, 2017, 12:19:42 pm »

Eat a piece of fish and re-attempt my previous action.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 72