Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 132355 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (11/10)
« Reply #705 on: April 04, 2018, 07:20:56 pm »

Rest. Also, eat some of my cooked or smoked fish, whichever I have more of.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 04, 2018, 07:21:19 pm »

Mine some of the transmuted iron by the crystal, and meditate on transmutation a bit.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: April 04, 2018, 07:40:55 pm »

Chill Touch! DIE DRAKE!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 04, 2018, 07:43:27 pm »

have dinner with astral cat. Ask what she knows of magic, and if she could teach me any.
Edit: I realised I forgot to select a bonus for leveling up combat. +1 health please!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 05:59:35 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: April 04, 2018, 08:15:50 pm »

Danea shapes a medium-sized branch into a handle for the scythe using her transmutation magic, then attaches the blade and collects a large quantity of cut grass with the scythe, searching for berries as she harvests.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 06, 2018, 12:14:27 am »

Attacking Earth Elemental with sword and non sword friends (Dragons, and new girl, Jerra?); largely worrying about voice in my head later....

Too much in tact elemental, not enough cuts. Bringing down sword from overhead into it....

I start silently calling BS on the voice in my head before it ever finishes, especially when I hear something about a soul freely given. My first though runs something along the lines of "not mine you don't," but with more profanity. Then I hear her say Theron is hers.... It just would figure, wouldn't it.... So he chose defeat; what a damn waste. Permanent price for temporary gain. Just look at all that pain.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: April 06, 2018, 12:42:44 am »

Use moderate Enhance Self and attack the earth elemental.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 06, 2018, 02:15:36 pm »

after eating something im gonna go with the first option and work my magic through the great dragon
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: April 06, 2018, 09:24:34 pm »

I guess I'll keep on joining Wren in attacking the elemental with swords.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (10/10)
« Reply #714 on: April 13, 2018, 08:39:22 pm »

Day 4: Windy (4 Turns Remain)
Custom Critical is sent back to inactive after not replying.

If you wanted me to die, you could have just told me to do that then. The elemental was going to lose and there was nothing that I could have done to prevent it.
Find a place to sit down and meditate about Spirit Magic, trying to focus and adapt my already known spells into better ones. Stay away from the others, for now.

5 "I didn't want you to die, my special boy... I was just hoping this whole fight thing would be more in my favor," she replies, appearing only to you now.
"Your 'friends' are growing powerful, however... I may be more inclined to work with them rather than against them in the future... And I mustn't forget to keep our deal."
You feel a lot more knowledgeable about Spirit Magic. You also feel your magical energy return to you.
Mana replenished. Spirit Magic Rank 1: 8/15 EXP. Spells learned: Moderate Harm (2 Mana), Major Harm (3+ Mana)

Rest. Also, eat some of my cooked or smoked fish, whichever I have more of.
4 You eat and have a rest. +1 Health, +3 Hunger, +3 Mana. -1 Smoked Fish.

Mine some of the transmuted iron by the crystal, and meditate on transmutation a bit.
4 You mine some of the ore and meditate for a bit.
+1 Health, +2 Mana, -1 Hunger. Warning: 1 hunger remaining. Obtain Iron Ore x5. Learn spell: Change Being (4 Mana, Insect Skin) - Change a being into another being.
Transmutation Magic Rank 3: 8/25 EXP. Mining Level Up! Choose one: +1 Max Health, +1 Max Hunger, or +1 Mining

Chill Touch! DIE DRAKE!
6 You overcharge your mana into the spell, killing the drake. Mana Depleted, -2 Hunger. Necromancy Magic Rank 0: 5/10 EXP.

have dinner with astral cat. Ask what she knows of magic, and if she could teach me any.
Edit: I realised I forgot to select a bonus for leveling up combat. +1 health please!
Bonus applied.
1+2 Since you're such good friends with the cat, he does decide to teach you a little something over dinner. This takes a bit of energy out of you.
Mana Depleted. +2 Hunger, -1 Rabbit. Skill Unlocked: Transmutation Magic Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. Spells: Magic Fang (Lasts 1 turn per Mana, +1 Combat, Animals only)

Danea shapes a medium-sized branch into a handle for the scythe using her transmutation magic, then attaches the blade and collects a large quantity of cut grass with the scythe, searching for berries as she harvests.
5 You make your scythe blade into a sickle essentially, successfully cutting grass and finding some berries along the way.
-1 Mana, -1 Hunger. You obtain Large Pile of Grass x1, Strawberry x5, Blackberry x5
Transmutation Magic Rank 0: 8/10 EXP. Skill Unlocked: Farming Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. Foraging Level Up! Choose one: +1 Max Health, +1 Max Hunger or +1 Foraging.

Attacking Earth Elemental with sword and non sword friends (Dragons, and new girl, Jerra?); largely worrying about voice in my head later....
2+2 You deal a bit more damage to the elemental with your friends. You feel like you also helped out the new girl.
-1 Hunger. Combat Rank 2: 2/20 EXP. +1 to Jerra (femmelf). MINI BOSS BATTLE Earth Elemental: 8/30 Health.

Use moderate Enhance Self and attack the earth elemental.
3+2 You do quite a bit of damage to the elemental and buff yourself. The elemental is near death.
Spirit Depleted, +1 extended for 4 more turns. Combat Rank 3: 15/25 EXP. Spirit Power Level Up! Choose one: +1 Maximum Health, +1 Maximum Hunger, or +1 Maximum Spirit.
MINI BOSS BATTLE Earth Elemental: 1/30 Health.

after eating something im gonna go with the first option and work my magic through the great dragon
5 You feel as if you have unlocked something instrumental in the universe. You feel magic course through your body in turn.
Hunger and mana replenished. +1 to all for 3 Turns. GOOD END CONDITION REVEALED: Help The Great Dragon return to power.
The Great Dragon has regained some power.

I guess I'll keep on joining Wren in attacking the elemental with swords.
2+1 Thanks to your friend Wren, you do just enough damage to kill the elemental. A scream rends the skies above, before they fix themselves again.
-1 Hunger. Skill Unlocked: Combat Rank 0. Next Rank: 0/10 EXP. MINI BOSS BATTLE Earth Elemental: DEAD.

The Earth Mage has lost some power. NEUTRAL END CONDITION REVEALED: Dethrone / Kill the Mages.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 08:41:08 pm by Dwayna DragonFire »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: April 13, 2018, 09:02:40 pm »

Cut up the Drake, and FEAST. Feast on its magical flesh. Gain its power.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 13, 2018, 09:03:11 pm »

Grand.
Return to fishing. Use Charm Animals to make the fish come to me.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: April 13, 2018, 09:23:57 pm »

Mine coal, eat fish, and head back up.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 13, 2018, 09:31:49 pm »

+ 1 to foraging, please

Danea consumes berries until either she is full or out of berries, then heads back to the mine.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: April 14, 2018, 07:01:09 am »

Start practicing my combat skills with my axe and sword, focusing on evasion and agility. Then hunt for more food.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 72