Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 72

Author Topic: Survive (10/10, Endgame)  (Read 134056 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Survive (11/10)
« Reply #885 on: August 28, 2018, 11:31:38 pm »

Throw an axe at one goblin while tackling the other!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: August 29, 2018, 12:12:25 am »

take a catnap. practice wind magic when I wake up.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: August 29, 2018, 05:18:58 am »

Oh well.

Danea abandons the idea of the slime riding in the golem, and instead explores East. She attempts to coax the slime into following her.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: August 29, 2018, 06:34:10 am »

Stay in hiding and stealthily use 6 mana into Major Harm,  trying to cause a wound large enough to make it bleed out. If I can, aim for the head.

If it notices me, run. Find a nearby place to hide and prepare another heavy attack before it heals.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: August 29, 2018, 06:50:43 am »

See if i can check out how much power does The Great Dragon have
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: August 29, 2018, 08:40:10 am »

Go look for and read some old books and or scrolls/paper left behind.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: September 04, 2018, 12:30:44 pm »

Cast a healing spell on myself. Those blood needles.... Thank Jerra.

Fantastic. Our services now include road paving and demon slaying. Who else does both of those.... Now to find that leader again if it's cool with Jerra.

Damn demons, always loopholing and stabbing you with some kinda blood. Just like the gypsy woman said.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 12:47:03 pm by Transcendant »

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: September 04, 2018, 07:31:26 pm »

Meh, ok with me. I'm also a bit wounded though so I'll cast a healing spell on me too.

"We're making deals with demons now? What, I, this? This can't be a good thing, and it's going to return? Fantastic. *slight rant*"

I am shaken, what with blood demons just coming around when I'm sleeping and everything. The best part of waking up is blood demons in your cup.
Anyhow, let's find Lady Avita Cinna and do the thing Wren wants to do after I heal myself.
Also hey I helped heal people too so that should help with getting on her good side. She can't be all like rawr you healed my people. How dare you.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: September 04, 2018, 10:00:38 pm »

Spring Day 5: Partly Cloudy (+Earth Magic/Foraging, -Divination/Necromancy. 5 Turns Remain)

+1 diplomacy.
Now, let's go find other transplanted people around that are involved in fights or about to be involved in fights, and help to calm everything with fish.
3+1 With the power of fish and good talking skills, you help to put some of the people of Dragoncrown Village at ease. You're told that a stranger like you went into a cave recently.
-1 hunger, -2 Smoked and Cooked Sunfish. Diplomacy Rank 1: 3/15 EXP. Dragoncrown Village: +3 Approval.

Mine some more.
((Specifically, I'm thinking allotropes, like a way to rearrange a material to make it naturally stronger.))
1+1 You feel quite tired right now. You decide to take a break instead. -1 Hunger.
(That's essentially what I meant. Via transmutation magic, you can take out the chemistry and just shape things as desired without much fuss. Because magic.)

Throw an axe at one goblin while tackling the other!
4 You damage one of the goblins, tackling the other to the ground. Fighting: Goblin 1 - 2/5 Health. Goblin 2 - 5/5 Health, Knocked Prone
Combat Level Up! Choose One: +1 Max Health, +1 Max Hunger or +1 Combat

take a catnap. practice wind magic when I wake up.
3 You have a nap and practice some wind magic. +1 Health, -1 Hunger. Air Magic Rank 1: 10/15 EXP.

Oh well.
Danea abandons the idea of the slime riding in the golem, and instead explores East. She attempts to coax the slime into following her.
3+1 You coax the slime into following you East. You find a small alcove full of crystals. -1 Hunger. Warning: 1 Hunger remaining. Obtain Amethyst x2.
Searching Level Up! Choose one: +1 Max Health or +1 Max Hunger.

Stay in hiding and stealthily use 6 mana into Major Harm, trying to cause a wound large enough to make it bleed out. If I can, aim for the head.
If it notices me, run. Find a nearby place to hide and prepare another heavy attack before it heals.

5+1 You aim for the head, using your Harming magic to damage it quite thoroughly. This definitely causes it to notice you. It sprays you with a bit of acid before you hide.
Mana depleted. -2 Health, -1 Hunger. Fighting: Black Dragon Wyrmling, 10/30 Health. Spirit Magic Rank 2: 15/20 EXP

See if i can check out how much power does The Great Dragon have
1+2 You commune with the Great Dragon to find out the current standings. -1 Hunger

Current Standings
+2 Power: The Spirit Mage
+1 Power: The Great Dragon
0 Power: The Water Mage, The Fire Mage, The Air Mage
-1 Power: The Earth Mage

Go look for and read some old books and or scrolls/paper left behind.
3 You find some ancient scrolls in the ruins nearby. Unfortunately, they are not in a language you understand. -1 Hunger. Obtain Ancient Scroll x3. Searching Rank 0: 2/10 EXP.

Cast a healing spell on myself. Those blood needles.... Thank Jerra.
Fantastic. Our services now include road paving and demon slaying. Who else does both of those.... Now to find that leader again if it's cool with Jerra.
Damn demons, always loopholing and stabbing you with some kinda blood. Just like the gypsy woman said.
3 You heal yourself slightly. Lady Avita is still in her office. "How may I help you?" +1 Health, -1 Hunger, -1 Mana. Spirit Magic Rank 3: 10/25 EXP.

Meh, ok with me. I'm also a bit wounded though so I'll cast a healing spell on me too.
"We're making deals with demons now? What, I, this? This can't be a good thing, and it's going to return? Fantastic. *slight rant*"
I am shaken, what with blood demons just coming around when I'm sleeping and everything. The best part of waking up is blood demons in your cup.
Anyhow, let's find Lady Avita Cinna and do the thing Wren wants to do after I heal myself.
Also hey I helped heal people too so that should help with getting on her good side. She can't be all like rawr you healed my people. How dare you.
3 You also heal yourself slightly. Lady Avita patiently awaits whatever the two of you have to say. +1 Health, -1 Hunger, -1 Mana. Spirit Magic Rank 1: 4/15 EXP.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: September 04, 2018, 10:09:35 pm »

Go find Theron and use diplomacy and fish to stop him from doing anything stupid to dragons or mages.
Let's go fishing.
Also, eat some of my own fish so that I'm not so hungry.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:13:24 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: September 04, 2018, 10:18:25 pm »

+1 to hunger

Danea quickly sets up a campfire in the alcove and cooks her brown mushrooms, then eats them.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: September 04, 2018, 11:17:36 pm »

+1 combat please

Curbstomp the goblin currently prone until death. Then try and non-lethally restrain the damaged goblin.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: September 04, 2018, 11:20:11 pm »

((I see. Was worried you meant a permanent power cost.))
Well then meditate, I guess. Continue thinking about ways to enhance materials.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: September 05, 2018, 06:13:25 am »

((Slap Glass and point out that the stranger in the cave is NRDL's character and Theron is not close to his character's location at all.))

Stay in hiding for now, while quickly tending to my wounds. If food would help with recovering mana/health, eat a little. The Wyrmling is seriously damaged and in the time it can recover from some of it's wounds, I will have another heavy spell ready to finish it off.

Wonder if I could activate Blood for Power right now without damaging myself by using these fresh wounds before trying to heal.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 05, 2018, 09:11:43 am »

Right. Go back and start a fire to cook some more fish, and eat the one I have cooked, along with a few Strawberries.

Time to see if I can decipher one of these scrolls.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 72