Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Demon(Demon-taming, Monster-crafting, Dungeon-crawling Graphical roguelike)  (Read 15504 times)

ShinQuickMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Mook
    • View Profile
Re: Demon(Demon-taming, Monster-crafting, Dungeon-crawling Graphical roguelike)
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2018, 11:30:57 am »

@Tegga21

There're side-branches, namely, the Anomaly and various lairs for uniques  Prolly the closest thing to an extended game is to pick fights with ghosts on the last floor. Also, to see what abilities and traits do, you'll have to mouse over them.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demon(Demon-taming, Monster-crafting, Dungeon-crawling Graphical roguelike)
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2018, 11:36:52 am »

Where to see what things like 'low profile' do
Can't you highlight over it or something?  Pretty sure all the info is easy to find in-game. 

Low Profile = Ranged allies, like Artemis, can shoot(straight) over the character with Low Profile. 
(There are 2 types of shooting, arc and straight.  Artemis has both, the arc type has longer cooldown and doesn't get blocked by obstacles/allies, while the straight type is basically her normal attack.)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

I'm still playing this and there have been some interesting changes in recent years. The dev added Brands, which are permanent alterations you can put onto your demons which can have drawbacks as well as positives. There are a load of new abilities and monsters.

The starting choices of relic and abilities have changes a fair bit-- I think I preferred the more granular choice of starting monsters and powers that were there before, but it's probably more straightforward in its current incarnation.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]