Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: AVATAR LEGEND  (Read 13163 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: AVATAR LEGEND
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2017, 06:24:23 am »

(( Xo is dropping out. ))
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:16:20 pm by roseheart »
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2017, 02:36:01 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 04:08:55 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2017, 04:17:31 am »

I turn and stare and the newly emerged creature, waiting for it to make the first move.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2017, 05:05:55 pm »

(( I see an opportunity now, to do something new.

I really thought this game was done. I had already began exploring what I 'd do next, and what I found interested me deeply.

So I am going to put Greatness in charge of Avatar Legend.

Edit: I meant to post this in OOC. ))
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2017, 05:56:02 pm »

I leap forward to make a dashing display of my speed and to catch the attention of those around me so that I can begin a rousing speech.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2017, 10:31:41 am »

4-4

With a wave of his hand, Fbzib looks at the woman and says "Regrettably, I am broke.". The woman's face falls for a single second, before her grin widens again. "Ah, I see. Well, if you can spare a second, perhaps you could talk to Father Albtraum? You seem new, and in need of our Lord's grace!" she calls out. With a nod, Fbzib walk towards the church. As he nears it, the dogs barking close by turn their attention to him and also begin growling, though whether it's because he's supernatural or a stranger doesn't make itself apparent.

Outside the town, a curious little creature, named Leonard, looks around. [Perception: 2] Other than the obvious fact that he's outside a town, the sign reading "Torastur", he sees nothing interesting or out of the ordinary. He does hear children playing and dogs barking, however.

So...I'm now the official owner of the game. What, is this the fourth game I'm running concurrently right now? Jesus Christ. Though, considering neither Rose nor S34N1C haven't posted in Earth IV yet (or at all), I'm gonna make the assumption it'll mark down to three soon. I hope not, but it'd be easier.

So, a few things: One, Paxie, sorry if the "Leaping forward and speechifying" thing was an action. It wasn't bolded and you already make one. So...um...hope you like it?

Two: Puppyguard, welcome back! Don't worry, I'll establish, like, a timeline or something.

Three: If you notice rolls higher than six in this chapter, it's because I'm rolling a d10, since that's my comfort zone. So, in addition to Abilities, Weakness/Strength and Ammo scores, a GM can now make the decision to either roll d6s and d10s during their chapter.

Four: Roseheart...sorry to see you leave, dude/dudette. I never meant for this to happen...my God, is this the plot of Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Now they're gonna kill me or something, I know it.

So...shall we begin again?
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2017, 11:12:48 pm »

Fbzib ignored the barking dogs and entered the church.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2017, 12:56:01 am »

I attempt to stealthily approach the children, trying to get as close as possible without being seen.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2017, 07:29:52 pm »

((Updating this tomorrow when I have a spare second.))

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2017, 04:09:49 pm »

4-5

Closing in near the doors, Fbzib can hear that there seems to be a communion or service going on inside: people are speaking, a piano is playing, and there seems to be a jovial attitude, same as the other townspeople. Pushing open the old wooden doors, he walks in and through a hallway to find the congregation. Standing at a pulpit is a man in a robe of white and black, with blue and red accenting both of the primary colors. He appears quite young, with short brown hair and no wrinkles in sight. At the pulpit is an open book, flipped to a random page. "And so sayeth Our Lord as he made his deal with the heretics: "A-Are you...suicidal? But...I-I like the way you think. Alright. Lun will still die, I think, b-but you put some thought into t-this.". Truly, this meant he respected the-oh!" he said, before exclaiming at the sight of the new arrival. "Hello, child! Are you here to join our congregation tonight?"

[6] With a stalking gait, Leonard crawls over to the children and gets close. Not too close, but close nonetheless. Despite this, he does make a bit of noise, spooking them. He doesn't get spotted though, as the kids merely move further away, continuing to play as they get a considerable distance away.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2017, 04:47:31 pm »

What kind of holy book has dialogue? I suppose I had better listen in. "Um, yes, don't mind me." Fbzib said quietly.
Fbzib finds an empty spot and sits down.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2017, 05:44:00 pm »

I try to find a new group of individuals to listen in on.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2017, 09:47:00 am »

4-6

Responding to the query with the utmost haste, Fbzib quietly says "Um, yes, don't mind me.", before moving over to an empty spot on a pew. Father Albstraum continued with "Now, as I was saying, this clearly meant Our Lord respected the Heretics. He admitted their intelligence, but also their morality: It wouldn't have been easy to make the risky save of this "Lun" figure, and he noticed this. Oh, sorry to interrupt, but what is your name, New One? It will be nice to introduce yourself."

Leonard searches around for people to listen in on. [10] He spots a group of chatty, older ladies sitting around a table at a nearby diner or tavern, that seem to be talking about something very interesting. [Sneak: 2] Unfortunately, he is spotted as he moves in on them. "What in Our Lord, Abstrackter Traum is that thing?" one of them notes, screaming as she backs away from Leonard. He is given a second to think [Speed: 1] but he is a mite too slow before the Hounds are suddenly released. A pack of five dogs surrounds Leonard.

Combat? COMBAT! What shall you do?

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2017, 11:47:31 am »

"Go'Vosh. Please, continue." Fbzib listened intently.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2017, 12:11:56 am »

I leap for the  nearestst dogs face and attempt to claclaw at its eyes, allowing me enough time to run over its back, leap off and flee for the nearest available shelter[those ladies were really mean]
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10