Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: AVATAR LEGEND  (Read 13084 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [IC]
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 03:13:32 pm »

((Up to the current host, for this chapter it's more like a standard RTD. Taking it slow on purpose.))

1-1
Through the downpour the duo examine the structure more closely in hopes of getting inside. It is built in-to the rockwall. It looks old yet well preserved. The material seems to be various stones and metals. However the gateway is the only way in.
blossom

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 03:30:34 pm »

I try and look for a crack in the entrance large enough for an iguana to squeeze through,  failing that I climb back into the trees and wait for the storm to subside

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 11:15:44 pm »

(PTW)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 12:48:29 am »

Blake also investigates the entrance, looking for a way large enough for her to slip in.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 01:14:34 am »

1-2
The wind is picking up to a queer... howl. Feeling cold and sluggish, Leonard tries to get around the blocking boulder. He isn't having much luck, when Blake tries on the other side. The boulder budges a significant amount from this but she's not quite in.
blossom

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2017, 01:18:19 am »

"Hey, I think I can move this boulder. Any chance you could help?"

Black continues to push the boulder out.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 01:50:31 am »

I laugh groggily"  normally I'd be able to push the Boulder twice my size, but I'm getting cold....and...slow...and that rock is far to large....but I'll try" I attempt to climb down and push the boulder ((this probably requires a dice roll for co-ordination))

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2017, 01:51:47 am »

((if I fail to push the boulder, have me crawl through the space she has created))

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 04:18:41 pm »

1-3
Together the boulder budges, lighter than it looked, and topples flat. The entrance is exposed. Leonard eagerly goes inside, away from the cold.

Blake notices the storm is really making a racket. The trees far off are shaking violently.

As Leonard crawls on all fours through the dark hallway, the drip, drip, drip echoes on the side walls, back, deeper forward.
blossom

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 05:23:38 pm »

I crawl deeper inside, looking for light and warmth, I look over my shoulder and say "coming? it's freezing out there!"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 09:00:47 pm »

Blake nods and enters the fortress.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2017, 11:44:50 pm »

Last: Tears from the Sky
Here: Swallowed by the Fish
Next: Fortress of the Mouse-Men

Chapter 1 Summary

Hallway
Leonard (wet, cold)
Blake (wet, cold)

Tears from the Sky
Leonard and Blake meet in a forest during a downpour. They seek shelter from a nearby fortress in the side of the mountain.

Chapter 2
W/S ON
ABILITIES: Minor combat and convenience abilities may be permitted.
AMMO: If there is an object you'd like to be findable, that is used for your weapons or skills, make sure it is clearly noted on your sheet - the first word(s) after "ammo".

START: ENTRANCE
Players joining will begin outside in the strong wind and rain near the enterance to the fortress. The opening gapes like a large fish mouth. There are stones scatted nearby from an avalanche.

"Hilda! Don't go! We can figure this out together!"
"No John, I couldn't!"
"Hilda? Hildddaaa!"
*explosion, rocks falling blocking the fortress*
(flashback fades to today where the enterance is open)

Leonard groggily shuffles forward but is driven to go faster by the increasingly warm glow. Blake catches up and the patter of their footfalls echo about.

The long hallway takes them deeper into the mountain then finally opens into a chamber... lit by torches.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:44:03 pm by roseheart »
blossom

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2017, 12:39:10 am »

"Torches?" Blake asks, instinctually going towards the warmth of the fire. "These are still lit up. Someone's been here. Someone is here."

(("AMMO: If there is an object you'd like to be findable, that is used for your weapons or skills, make sure it is clearly noted on your sheet - the first word(s) after "ammo"."

What exactly does that mean? Like, if we want to say we find some sort of enhancement, we can, so long as it pertains to weapons?))

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2017, 12:48:31 am »

((Not enhancements usually*. Refills.

*Might not be a bad idea.))
blossom

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2017, 12:56:13 am »

Blake examines the cave, looking for anything useful or viable to aid her and Leonard.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 12:59:39 am by Greatness942 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10