Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: AVATAR LEGEND  (Read 13104 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [IC]
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2017, 12:57:32 am »

((Uh, no. No. No.

I roll if you find it........................................))
Awesome With Autism

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2017, 12:58:55 am »

((Uh, no. No. No.

I roll if you find it........................................))

((Well, why didn't you actually say that when I asked you to explain it? Fine, whatever, I'll edit it.))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2017, 12:59:55 am »

((cus its a roll to dodge.))
Awesome With Autism

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2017, 02:22:33 am »

I curl up under one of the torches for a few minutes, then I search around inside this giant building, attempting to find any pools of water  that might be inside.  I turn back to my new female companion and I ask "I don't suppose you'd have any water on you,  at least I hope that's why you have… Whatever that is on your back." ( it's dark and she has quite a bit of hair, he shouldn't be able to see too clearly)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2017, 02:25:39 am »

"What do you mean?" Blake asks, stepping even closer into the light. "The only thing on my back right now is my weapon."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2017, 02:32:21 am »

I shake my head "optimism, I suppose I could really do with a warm puddle of water right now,  although I'm not sure it believe me if I told you why...  it any rate I would you need a weapon out here, my caretaker always told me that the only real threat in forest were the ferocious mosquitos."

I grimace " i'm not entirely sure I'm still in the same for us though college educated guess but I think I would've been told of a large structure like this"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2017, 02:39:29 am »

"Well, it looked abandoned from the outside," Blake says. "But then, who lit these torches?"

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2017, 04:57:10 pm »

2-1
Having warmed up a bit, Leonard takes a look around  and finds despite the dripping there are no large puddles of water. Blake, having failed to find anything like modern ammo in the dusty chamber, did find a straw bowl with some fresh mushrooms.

Then they notice there is a weezing sound coming from the hallway leading deeper. A small, straw, bed has a fat grey lump of fur, rising and falling.
Awesome With Autism

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2017, 05:28:48 pm »

"Mushrooms?"

Blake then looks up to see the grey lump of fur. Whispering to Leonard, she says "There's something in that bed over there. We should be careful."

Blake sneaks closer to get a better look at the creature.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:45:47 pm by Greatness942 »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2017, 09:58:18 pm »

"I'm less noticeable, let me check this out"

I climb onto the ceiling and attempt to approach the creature without alerting it to my presence

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2017, 02:47:30 pm »

A small flash of blue light sparks outside, far from the entrance. A blue portal swirls into existence and a blue orb flys out of it, bouncing on the ground.

The portal collapses and the orb slowly floats an inch from the ground. Two purple eyes open, glancing around as a mouth slowly revealed itself.

"What world is this?" Fbzib shook some of the dirt off himself and glanced around some more. He shapeshifted into a small bird so that he could examine the area around him.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2017, 04:40:20 pm »

2-2

CHAMBER
Blake sees it has a skinny, long tail drooping off the straw bed. Leonard moves past on up the wall. He grips a loose stone and begins to fall but doesn't- yet a lump of dust does.

*Grumble*
A tubby mouse sits up and looks at Leonard. They stare at each other for a moment. Then the plump mouse yawns with it's droopy eyes and rolls back over in it's bed. It flicks it's tail and is still but for it's shallow breathing.

OUTSIDE
Fbzib is buffeted by a large storm! The wind hooowwls and the trees shake violently only a small ways off.
There is some structure nearby, an opening!!
Awesome With Autism

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2017, 02:26:16 am »

I attempt to drop onto the mouse and put it with my clause, after all that around the size of a human forearm I should be about five times larger than it, I drink of its blood until full of successful.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2017, 04:44:17 am »

Blake's Faunus instincts kick in the moment she sees it's a mouse. Pulling Gambol Shroud out of it's sheath, she holds both it's sword and sheath (which is bladed) as she stealthily runs up, trying to stab and slash the beast.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2017, 10:17:51 am »

((clarification: assuming Leonard is the size of a typical Iguana(2-3ft long?), the mouseman is probably about that tall when standing.))
Awesome With Autism
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10