Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39

Author Topic: 888th Brigade OOC thread  (Read 61457 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade OOC thread
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2017, 12:08:19 pm »

There are stories that say Zoroark punishes those who attempt to catch it by trapping them in an illusion.
That's pretty metal. I am now afraid of this damn pocket monster.

"Zoroark! Illusion!"

Have Zoroark place the chaos demon and his minions under the illusion that it has defeated me and my Fawn. Meanwhile sneak off and use a medkit on Jessie.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2017, 11:23:21 pm »

Quote from: CrocAndBearLover
((I don't know if I should replace the verse from Breathe by Pink Floyd in my sigtext with this particular quote... Ah, screw it, sigged.))

"You summoned a deer? Well, it's your own failure. I have also got some backup"

Summon 12 Chaos Space Marines with Plasma Guns. Whenever it's successful or not, Crozius Slam (Psychic type attack) the deerling.

[1]

You accidentally summon twelve Ultramarines, the lead one in Terminator armor.  You successfully managed to arm them with plasma guns, though!

Shrugging at what is clearly the machinations of Tzeentch, and no fault of your own, you swing at the deerling.

[3]

It's not very effective... up until the deerling, charmander, and their trainer suddenly all explode into red mist.  You pat yourself on the back, and turn around to face the space marines.  They don't seem to be impressed by your ability to kill babies and children.

Quote from: Radio_Controlled
Go find Jessie and James. What are those two knuckleheads up to this time?

Well, James split awhile ago, you have no clue where he is.  But Jessie is currently back over by Egan, being assaulted by her Arbok again.

Quote from: Egan_BW
That's pretty metal. I am now afraid of this damn pocket monster.

"Zoroark! Illusion!"

Have Zoroark place the chaos demon and his minions under the illusion that it has defeated me and my Fawn. Meanwhile sneak off and use a medkit on Jessie.

[6]

Zoroark makes it look like you and your pokemon all explode suddenly, for now reason.  It then rushes over to you, and you pat it on the head as a reward.

Then, you turn to Jesse.

[2]

...You have no idea what you're doing.  How do you even treat 'excessively friendly snake slowly squeezing someone to death'?  Cut it off?  It's got some big fangs, and you don't have a knife...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2017, 01:18:36 am »

Snake's not a problem, just stab some healy stuff into her.
Give Zoroark a treat, and tell it to deal with the demon how it likes.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2017, 09:23:43 am »

"More souls to corrupt and eat!"

Cause daemonic flame pillars to erupt under Ultrasmurfs. TOASTY!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2017, 09:28:20 am »

Talk to arbok and tell it to let Jesse go.

"Meowth, meowth meowth. Meowth!"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2017, 10:22:30 am »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2017, 10:24:18 am »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2017, 10:40:44 am »

Hurl a pokeball at Piecewise.
You gotta weaken it first Egan. Pokemon 101!

Meowth uses Armor Thickness Testing.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2017, 12:29:47 am »

Quote from: Egan_BW
Snake's not a problem, just stab some healy stuff into her.
Give Zoroark a treat, and tell it to deal with the demon how it likes.

[3]

You spray some potion over the bloody red area of the snake, but you're really not sure it did any good...  Eh, can still tell Zoroark to go deal with the demon.

[6]

Zoroark disappears.

Quote from: CrocAndBearLover
"More souls to corrupt and eat!"

Cause daemonic flame pillars to erupt under Ultrasmurfs. TOASTY!

[5]

Cackling, you summon burning fires from the warp, to consume and burn the Ultramarines; it's rather effective on modt of them, though the one in terminator armor still manages to leap from the flames towards you, powermaul readied.

[3]

His blow knocks you away and off balance, but you think he failed to deal significant harm.... until you look up and realize your vision's swimming.  It looks like there's another five copies of him, all flickering like a heat mirage.

Quote from: Radio_Controlled
Talk to arbok and tell it to let Jesse go.

"Meowth, meowth meowth. Meowth!"

[5]

Arbok realizes its error, and uncoils from Jesse immediately, before re-coiling on the ground in front.  It then fixes you in its unblinking and vaugely hungry-looking gaze.  It's a bit unnerving, being a relatively small mammal under the hungry gaze of a giant snake.

Quote from: Piecewise

What?  This is the OOC thread, and it seems pretty OOC to engage in a pokemon battle during WWII.  Therefore, this is exactly the right place for it.

...Blame Egan.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2017, 12:33:06 am »

Huh. Well, hopefully I don't live in a false illusion world now!
Remember what I was doing and use my charmander to burn some nazis.

Ahh fuck everything is on fire over here too.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 12:56:13 am by Egan_BW »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2017, 03:07:35 am »

Distract Arbok from how juicy and delicious I look by making him help me with this:

Hurl a pokeball at Piecewise.
You gotta weaken it first Egan. Pokemon 101!

Meowth uses Armor Thickness Testing.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2017, 06:42:46 am »

Breath daemonic fire at him, then grab and stomp him into the ground.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2017, 06:16:52 am »

I'm sorry guys, the GM screwed over my plan to save you from Ed's plan to blow you all to shreds... At least I tried.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2017, 06:48:31 am »

I think that's a somewhat rude way of putting it. However, I do appreciate your efforts, and while I can't speak for those who died, as I didnt, I don't mind much. It's something I entirely expected upon entering a piecewise game.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2017, 06:51:54 am »

Next round may very well be worse.

Edit:

I recommend everyone that is anywhere near the truck make it your very first priority to get into the back of the truck. Before you do your eating or healing or inspecting or whatever.

KHH, I'm talking to you especially, along with whoever runs Jack, and of course, Simon up there.

My next action may seem like a dick move. Sorry.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 06:56:07 am by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39