Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39

Author Topic: 888th Brigade OOC thread  (Read 61445 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade OOC thread
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2017, 10:19:29 am »

Okay, my Internet is back, and I'll retake the control over Zack Krokowicz from Tiruin when the next turn is up. If someone can make an updated character sheet of Zack for me, then I'll be grateful. If not, well then, I'll just charge into the battle with an outdated sheet.

Slowpoke is here because I had The Internet for almost a week, and I still haven't posted.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2017, 09:40:57 pm »

I'll do it!
Or was James supposed to be the Smock
Okay! you're James, and I'm Jesse.

Looks like we'll have to steal Radio_Controlled from Egan if we want his as our Pokemon though. Fortunately, we're Team Rocket, so that sounds right. Unfortunately, we're Team Rocket, so our odds are low.

Hey look! A Slowpoke!
-throws pokeball-

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2017, 09:43:48 pm »

this pokemon game now

Deploy Charizard to go fight those nazis.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2017, 09:49:38 pm »

I believe Joe Nix has that covered. And them covered. In liquid fire.

Edit: Oh hey, is the ER IRC down? Or is it just mibbit acting up?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 09:52:15 pm by Ozarck »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2017, 10:50:10 pm »

Eh, what the hell.

this pokemon game now

Deploy Charizard to go fight those nazis.

[2]

You depkoy a baby charmander.  Like, fresh out of the egg.  It makes an adorable lizard baby sound, and then rapidly crawls behind your legs where it curls up in fear.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2017, 10:53:45 pm »

Hey LOOk! A Slowpoke! -throw pokeball-

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2017, 11:26:12 pm »

Procure a SPECIAL CANDY.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2017, 03:56:20 am »

((I've never actually played Pokemon, I only know memes from the franchise. But okay, I'll give ya my best.))

*CABL blushes from embarrassment*

Slowpoke suddenly explodes into gore, and a tall, menacing warrior in dark red armor appears on its place.

"You expected Slowpoke, but it was me, ELIPHAS THE INHERITOR!"

Using my Accursed Crozius, strike the incoming Pokeball with it, and send the Pokeball flying into Team Rocket.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2017, 03:32:15 pm »

Quote from: Ozarck
Hey LOOk! A Slowpoke! -throw pokeball-

[1]

You throw the pokeball way off to the side, nowhere even near the slowpoke.  That doesn't seem to be an issue for the twisted being of chaos which bursts from its body though; the daemon just reaches its spiked hammer thing out and hits the pokeball like a ridiculously expensive baseball.

The ball immediately shatters and its shards fly directly into your knee with force approaching a shotgun blast.  You fall over to the side, screaming in pain.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Procure a SPECIAL CANDY.

[5]

You do so!  You're happy your Mom gave you something *useful* instead of a stupid pair of shoes or whatever.  Although, you do wonder why it's called special and not rare...

Quote from: CrocAndBearLover
((I've never actually played Pokemon, I only know memes from the franchise. But okay, I'll give ya my best.))

*CABL blushes from embarrassment*

Slowpoke suddenly explodes into gore, and a tall, menacing warrior in dark red armor appears on its place.

"You expected Slowpoke, but it was me, ELIPHAS THE INHERITOR!"

Using my Accursed Crozius, strike the incoming Pokeball with it, and send the Pokeball flying into Team Rocket.

((Funny, I've never actually played WH40K, I only know memes from the franchise. But okay, I'll give ya my best.))

[4]

With an extremely overdone and hammy cackle, you burst from the pitiful pink corpse that chaos conspired to spawn you within.  It seems some mortal is already attempting to capture your glorious form!  You easily bat the toy ball back at him, but apply a bit too much force and "accidentally" end up crippling the man.  Though it's hard to regret your actions, now that you can hear the delicious song of his agony--it sings to you, filling your heart with more bloodlust than blood!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2017, 03:38:56 pm »

While Egan is distracted, I want to escape from my pokeball and run free! Free! Like Arceus intended us to be.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2017, 03:39:36 pm »

Feed the candy to my 'mander. Hmm, Demons are warp phenomena, so Psychic type. Summon a Dark type pokemon.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2017, 04:18:37 pm »

So, this is now a minimalist game?
Also, I am female. you filthy misogynist.

Choose a pokemon with teleport capabilities to take me someplace less Jackass. Preferably someplace that can instaheal my leg. I'm a fixture in this show, dammit! Can't be crippling a fixture in a childrens' show!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2017, 02:28:28 am »

Quote from: Radio_Controlled
While Egan is distracted, I want to escape from my pokeball and run free! Free! Like Arceus intended us to be.

[5]

You pop out and flee like only a bipedal feline can--with a unique form of clumsy grace which commands attention at how wrong it looks.

Looking back at Egan, you realize just how good your timing was.  He seems to be pulling out every baby he has to throw at that daemon.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Feed the candy to my 'mander. Hmm, Demons are warp phenomena, so Psychic type. Summon a Dark type pokemon.

[4]

You jam the powdery white confection down Charmander's throat, and, after it stops coughing and crying on the ground, it clearly seems to be affected.  Its eyes are more wild and aggressive now, and it's foaming at the mouth slightly.  Its tail flame is also burning brighter than you've ever seen before.

Satisfied with how good you are at training charmander, you decide to summon a backup pokemon.

[4]
[585] for pokemon... go up until dark type...

Your Zoroark pops out, ready to fight, and currently disguised as a deerling.  The Daemon of chaos seems nonplussed by how you seem to be summoning exclusively babies to fight it.  Perhaps he doesn't want to eat babies?  Weird.

Quote from: Ozarck
So, this is now a minimalist game?
Also, I am female. you filthy misogynist.

Choose a pokemon with teleport capabilities to take me someplace less Jackass. Preferably someplace that can instaheal my leg. I'm a fixture in this show, dammit! Can't be crippling a fixture in a childrens' show!

Oh, forgot that you're roleplaying an actual char.  Maybe I should auto your rolls to ones, since it's accurate to the show.

[1]

...The RNG seems to have that under control already, actually.  You accidentally summon your Arbok, which immediately coils around you and starts squeezing affectionately.  That's all well and good, but you think the squeezing is making you lose blood even faster.

The best children's shows are those where most of the cast members die violent and painful deaths, and those who don't go through immense psychological trauma instead~

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2017, 03:04:50 am »

The best children's shows are those where most of the cast members die violent and painful deaths, and those who don't go through immense psychological trauma instead~

((I don't know if I should replace the verse from Breathe by Pink Floyd in my sigtext with this particular quote... Ah, screw it, sigged.))

"You summoned a deer? Well, it's your own failure. I have also got some backup"

Summon 12 Chaos Space Marines with Plasma Guns. Whenever it's successful or not, Crozius Slam (Psychic type attack) the deerling.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2017, 03:22:59 am »

Go find Jessie and James. What are those two knuckleheads up to this time?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39