Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 39

Author Topic: 888th Brigade OOC thread  (Read 61474 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade OOC thread
« Reply #495 on: August 25, 2018, 07:54:58 pm »

You might note that the tank hatch is locked, and I'm not planning on unlocking it anytime soon.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 25, 2018, 09:49:38 pm »

There's more hatches. The driver's hatch, for one. I know American tanks had a hatch in the bottom (apparently very useful for taking a piss out of during combat) and some tanks had two hatches on top, so you can get out past Simon.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 25, 2018, 09:50:35 pm »

Yeah there's a few access hatches in the front, and the commander's hatch on top.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 28, 2018, 12:04:54 pm »

Curses! I rolled a [2] in Medical aid and I only have +2 in it. :-\ I forgot that it wasn't my +3 skill. ARGH

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 28, 2018, 01:34:36 pm »

CURSE FOILED AGAIN
(sings the rest of the song)

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 30, 2018, 06:58:28 pm »

Curses! I rolled a [2] in Medical aid and I only have +2 in it. :-\ I forgot that it wasn't my +3 skill. ARGH
Good thing I managed to fix him yey

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 30, 2018, 07:02:49 pm »

Who is in the tank currently? Other than Simon Alice and Franek. I'm not sure if I need to go back to by loading/gunning duties

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 31, 2018, 04:30:54 am »

I appreciate all the help.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 31, 2018, 09:32:39 am »

Apologies for voting to out you down. Bad habits from WH: Only War.
That is to say, I'm more used to it generally being better to get rid of the burden before it gets the whole party wiped. And in this particular case, I assumed there wasn't a way to replace your legs, so I figured the character was doomed anyways.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 31, 2018, 10:13:38 am »

I thought so too, so don't worry. Besides, there's nothing I like more than seeing my characters die in horrible ways.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 31, 2018, 09:26:38 pm »

Who is in the tank currently? Other than Simon Alice and Franek. I'm not sure if I need to go back to by loading/gunning duties

Only Alice and Simon, until Franek gets in.  Anyone else who tries to climb in, and wasn't part of the crew before, will be removed by Simon due to all the talk about killing him.

Way back when Ed joined, Sid was dragged in with him, and he never left.  However, LordPorkins only posted two actions befoe disappearing, so I removed his char from the crew list.  He was only useful as emergency bacon rations, anyway.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 31, 2018, 09:47:05 pm »

All righty then. Can I try my hand at being the main gunner? Sounds fun. Franek can load and you can stand in the top hatch screaming about driving closer so you can hit them with your knife.
Or be a machine gunner. That works as well.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 31, 2018, 09:58:23 pm »

That's Bob's machinegun! You stay away from it!

He knows he can't take it with him once the mission's done, but he likes it, and he's got +3 for machineguns. And he's patient!
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 01, 2018, 06:41:13 am »

Loady's definitely spent enough time as Loady to get promoted to Gunny, so sure, Redjive!  But yeah, if Bob comes back he gets the MG, no questions asked.  He has displayed patience above and beyond the call of duty, without his due reward of Nazi murder; it would be simply wrong to not let him shoot Nazis with it when the time comes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 01, 2018, 04:14:45 pm »

Tank people, please back away from the archway.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 39