Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 125

Author Topic: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 5  (Read 70785 times)

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Death to Traitors: Prologue
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 09:25:49 pm »

Evra masked her disappointment with a question.

"Ah. Well, if you wouldn't mind demodtrating one I'd love to watch."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 09:26:35 pm »

Jack regarded the crystal. "Yeah, must be. Pretty handy too. Saves a lot of time if you need a fire, if its dark, or if you need a light." Jack took a significant draw on his cigar, and released the smoke away from Elanee.  "Can't say I see the appeal of coffee. It's a little bitter for my taste, and I don't like the jittery feeling it gives you."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2017, 09:32:18 pm »

Theodore's curiosity is aroused by the discussion going on around Rune and Evra. He raises an eyebrow, his ears keenly picking up their conversation. A man of his godly talents was always looking for things of interest. After all, it was hard to find such things in already explored territory. Performance magic was one such thing; it wasn't common, even in Theodore's former line of work, and studying it wasn't quite the same as witnessing it for himself.

He swaggers over towards them, a confident, cocksure smile still on his face.
"Forgive my intrusion, but I couldn't help but overhear this intriguing discussion."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 09:40:56 pm »

"Oh, but thats where that appeal is! That rich bitter flavor... That precious midnight oil that's carried me through several cram filled nights... Adding cream or sweetener to it.. Its definitely a luxurious treat." Elanee's eyes lit up. "I could go on about how to best make it, but there's no point. I didn't bring any, or even the proper tools to make some if I did get my hands on some."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2017, 09:42:55 pm »

"Mmm, alright. Hold still."

Rune straightened, and gently touched the tattered tome that she held in one hand. Drawing her hand away, a band of sparks followed, twisting and turning. She flicked her wrist towards Evra, before snatching her hand back as if she was grabbing something. The sparks danced around the woman, leaving her feeling refreshed. A small smirk crossed Rune's face before she threw her hand down like she was throwing something on the ground. A flash of sparks followed, and when they cleared, a strange sight met Evra's eyes.

"Like I said. A few little tricks."

Someone else had intruded on the conversation, so Rune quickly took a step back, leaving a shimmering form appearing to be a ghostly Eva for a second before she flicked her hand through it and dispersed the sparks.

"Yes? Did you have something to contribute or did you just want to see the nice light show?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2017, 09:44:51 pm »

Theo's confident smirk doesn't leave his face.
"Ah, illusion magic? I must admit, I am impressed. I merely came over after overhearing the discussion, is all. Can you blame a man such as me for being curious?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2017, 09:52:47 pm »

"I don't know. What sort of man do you mean by 'a man such as me'?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2017, 09:55:14 pm »

"Magic has been an interest of mine for years. Yours is....quite unlike anything I've seen yet."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2017, 09:56:41 pm »

"Could always just go by with alcohol." A voice commented when Elanee mentioned missing coffee. Abelard landed from the rigging, where he spent a good part of the time. He'd spent the beginning of the trip a bit frustrated his pal Harkon hadn't been picked for the team, but he got better. Eventually they'd meet again and he'd have a neat story to tell anyway, and he could tease his friend about being picked over him.

Abelard was, as always, shirtless. He wore thick canvas trousers rolled up to his knees, but that and his bandana seemed to be the only pieces of cloth on him.

"Coffee's fine, I already had some. If we're talking about anything involving sugar, rum's the thing though." he commented, before adding "If you really want coffee, though, there are far worse places to check than a port."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2017, 10:03:48 pm »

Evra resisted the urge to take a step back in surprise upon suddenly seeing a copy of herself.

"That certainly is an impressive trick. With talent, or maybe it's work ethic, like yours I'm sure you could be a proficient mage if you felt the need."

She turned towards the new comer who was... confident in the very least.

"Where is your interest based? Are you also a mage or is it sport for you?"
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2017, 10:06:12 pm »

"A man such as myself finds work in very many places and.....knowing magic, sometimes, is as knowing your enemy."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 10:09:27 pm »

"Well, we're not exactly going into port. Not that we'll have space for luxuries anyway." Jack took another draw on his cigar. "If you brought anything with you, I suggest you get use out of it now."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 10:11:18 pm »

"I have some offensive magic talent but it's not in light magic. And I'm out of practice anyways. Maybe along this trip I'll pick it up again, though I have plenty of other talents that will be useful as you've seen. As for you, Mr. Man Such As Yourself, do you have a name to go along with your interest in magic, or just words? My magic is unique, yes. I don't know of many others who know how to do it."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 10:17:45 pm »

"Oh, Alcohol... That's not really been my thing. I mean, sure, I can have some and not worry about it, but.." Elanee started, pausing as Abelard had landed. Briefly looking him over she shrugged.
  "Well, the one time I got drunk was... An experience." Elanee paused, reminiscing. "A-Anyway, about the coffee, only if we're gonna be stopping at a port..." And then Jack had pointed out the obvious flaw. The fact that the ship looked like a pirate ship hadn't escaped her. She read stories. She knew things.  "I guess I'll just have to hope we come across a coffee shop..."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 03:13:25 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2017, 10:21:41 pm »

"My name, you ask? Heheh...."
Theodore steps back, closing his eyes and chuckling. He pauses for a moment.

He then points at Rune and Evra, still swaggering, as if he were a teacher settling their class.
"Remember this day, for it shall be one of the most important days of your lives! My name.....is Theodore Harel. I am a man......of godly talents!"
As he speaks, Theodore stretches his arms out to his sides, as if baring himself to the world, an aura of bombastic overblown confidence radiating from him.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:25:33 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 125