Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 5

<< < (2/373) > >>

I_Like_Pi:
It had been 20 years since Evra Opus had been in Govitz, and she'd be lying if she didn't feel a sense of nostalgia coming back. Except this time she wouldn't have to deal with being transferred all over the place. Maybe she could actually get to know some members of her group for once. As she stood almost serenely on deck, some small sparks caught her eye.

"Are you a light mage as well?" She asked as she approached Rune.

Swordstar:
Rune looked up in surprise as she was approached, then back down at the sparkles in her hand. Closing her fist and extinguishing the sparks, she gave a small shrug.

"Not exactly. I know a few tricks that are useful in my line of work, but nothing of the combat variety. I mostly just use performance spells, that sort of thing."

Powder Miner:
One of the people on a ship was a woman wearing a maid outfit, with a staff strapped to her back, with a purple-haired, perhaps noble-looking man next to her. But the maid outfit wasn't the only thing this blue-haired woman was wearing! She was also wearing a positively unpleasant expression, a constant scowl that seemed probably to be her resting face at this point. In her hands, she had a box of tobacco where she was rolling a cigarillo.
:"Hey, Michael. Don't know if the likely nature of things made an impression on you during the interview, given how bull-headed you are, so I'm gonna find out: you planning on pulling any glorious, charging-in-and-showing-off stunts on this mission?"

Blade Master Model 42:
As Elanee's path took her near the bow, Jack decided to call out to her. "Chiruno. You do realize this isn't going to be a sightseeing tour, don't you? What's with the guidebook?"

Ochita:
Elanee jumped, guidebook falling to the floor.
  "Of- Of course I know that, Mr Smith, I was just.. I figured I may as well try to pass the time and brush up on Govitz a little. Plus it passes the time." She replied, picking the booklet back up.
  "It's full of 'come see this, come see that this time of year', so I guess I can pretend I'm just a tourist who's... Really off track, or something."
Somehow, her tone of voice said she didn't really think that would work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version