Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 217135 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2017, 08:56:35 pm »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2017, 09:15:30 pm »

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

To the cellar, then! Look for a key for the locks when I get there (by "there", I mean the cellar door).
You walk out to the cellar door, ignoring the corpse on the table down stairs, and see the lock. You look around in the immediate area for the key but cannot find it. You check under several rocks and anywhere you can think someone might hide a key around the door, but nothing. You scratch your head.
Quick action: Just have my horse kick down/in the cellar door, which should be much weaker than the chain/lock/whatever.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2017, 09:59:50 pm »

((@Dev Nothing.  It just felt wrong for this particular character.

@Nik Abu or Murphy might be able to heal you by enchanting your eyes with Repair, but otherwise I don't think you can do much of use right now.  Tough luck.))

Keep stealthily following Raven.  If the guard attacks her, enchant a rock with FireFireforward and try to hit his head with it.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2017, 10:59:13 pm »

(( Huh. I kind of expected the possibility of the spell failing, but never thought that it would result in a backlash (despite being mentioned in the rules), rather than in storing a spell with partially substituted words. Oh well, "Marked spells: none." indeed! ))

Wow. That didn't even hurt, huh.

H-help?..

And then he heard two gunshots.

Run like a terrified cripple I am towards the guard at the end of the train (the source of that last gunshot), arms flailing, randomly ducking under imaginary (or not) bullets, etc. Try to seek his help; be pathetic and nonthreatening.

Help, help! Oh god, all this gunfire! Those dark wizards, look at what they did to my eyes!..

((What's wrong with being an idiot?))
(( I say, nothing! :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2017, 11:01:46 pm »

"Me first boss, I'm tougher than you."

Head up the ladder and brain anyone up there with my rock.  If nobody is reachable, step clear of the ladder and cast Distortion Dust on whichever enemy is furthest from me.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:09:10 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2017, 12:23:16 am »

Roncal Roth

Go up to guard, poke guts, [LargeFirearm / Ammunition].

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2017, 02:48:56 am »

Keep watching east, if a guard reveals himself then shoot 'em dead. Should no guard become visible/they stay in cover, try to shoot at a guard's legs if I can see them under the train (move a little if necessary), then shoot him again after they fall down if I have an action left.

Questions:
1) Would 'fireforward repair' allow one to heal Nik? Or should that be 'repair fireforward'? Or are these the same in effect?

2) What kind of roll would convincing the slaves to revolt be? There's no charisma stat, so... int maybe? Or no roll and it depends on what we type out ourselves?

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2017, 07:50:49 am »

"Alright."

Call the tiger up to where i am.

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2017, 08:29:31 am »

Go and investigate the body
Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2017, 09:20:17 am »

"Abu Hajaar! Stay in cover and keep your head down! Make sure to keep eyes on our east! Cover our rear! Where are those feathery fucks who started this mess?!"

Scoot a little bit westward towards Abu, so that I'm not right at the corner. Stay crouched and low. If the flailing arm man makes the guard at the east end poke out, shoot him. If nobody pokes out, go prone and try to shoot their legs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2017, 09:31:17 am »

"Yessah, just like in basic.

I think the birdpeople are, uhh, they ran of sir. To the other guards I think? Maybe they went searching for a set of spare eyes for the new guy."
He said, nodding in the general direction of General Eyesplosion. "They all seem rather obsessed with eye magic, sir."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2017, 12:54:15 pm »

"Those yellow bellied feathery fucks, if we meet them again I'll make sure their next shit will have a bootprint on it! And who in the name of the hindu god of buttfucking is private eyeballs over there?"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2017, 06:59:31 am »

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2017, 09:25:36 pm »

((@Dev Nothing.  It just felt wrong for this particular character.

@Nik Abu or Murphy might be able to heal you by enchanting your eyes with Repair, but otherwise I don't think you can do much of use right now.  Tough luck.))

Keep stealthily following Raven.  If the guard attacks her, enchant a rock with FireFireforward and try to hit his head with it.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

You chase after your daughter, but she is FAR faster than your laborious ass.

(( Huh. I kind of expected the possibility of the spell failing, but never thought that it would result in a backlash (despite being mentioned in the rules), rather than in storing a spell with partially substituted words. Oh well, "Marked spells: none." indeed! ))

Wow. That didn't even hurt, huh.

H-help?..

And then he heard two gunshots.

Run like a terrified cripple I am towards the guard at the end of the train (the source of that last gunshot), arms flailing, randomly ducking under imaginary (or not) bullets, etc. Try to seek his help; be pathetic and nonthreatening.

Help, help! Oh god, all this gunfire! Those dark wizards, look at what they did to my eyes!..

((What's wrong with being an idiot?))
(( I say, nothing! :P ))

Running blind towards a single noise? Sounds pretty hard. [5v7] You run at the sound, shouting and wagging your arms.  You think things are going pretty well until you slam face first into something hard and fall back onto the ground. Ow.

Roncal Roth

Go up to guard, poke guts, [LargeFirearm / Ammunition].

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
You run closer to the guard but as you get close he raises the rifle and shouts "WOAH WOAH WOAH". He doesn't shoot, but he does keep the barrel on you.

Keep watching east, if a guard reveals himself then shoot 'em dead. Should no guard become visible/they stay in cover, try to shoot at a guard's legs if I can see them under the train (move a little if necessary), then shoot him again after they fall down if I have an action left.

Questions:
1) Would 'fireforward repair' allow one to heal Nik? Or should that be 'repair fireforward'? Or are these the same in effect?

2) What kind of roll would convincing the slaves to revolt be? There's no charisma stat, so... int maybe? Or no roll and it depends on what we type out ourselves?

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

1) I won't tell you if things will work. You have to try them.
2) Via speech? Int.

You take aim at where the guard is hiding and wait.

"Abu Hajaar! Stay in cover and keep your head down! Make sure to keep eyes on our east! Cover our rear! Where are those feathery fucks who started this mess?!"

Scoot a little bit westward towards Abu, so that I'm not right at the corner. Stay crouched and low. If the flailing arm man makes the guard at the east end poke out, shoot him. If nobody pokes out, go prone and try to shoot their legs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The blind man flails and runs straight into the side of the cargo car, hitting with a sickening thud and then flopping to the ground. The man in cover peeks out to see what happened and both you and Abu fire at him.

[5-10 v2]  Abooboo puts a round straight into the man's chest, just above his sternum. You put your round between his eyes an instant later and the man hits the ground without a word.

The final guard near the train turns tail and sprints away, shouting an alarm the whole time. The men up in the guard tower turn to look down at him and sweep their rifles about, searching for targets. They clearly see the Bird Brain Duo running for the other guard but, apparently considering the general flailing idiot manner the two are using, don't consider the pair a threat.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2017, 10:01:26 pm »

"Me first boss, I'm tougher than you."

Head up the ladder and brain anyone up there with my rock.  If nobody is reachable, step clear of the ladder and cast Distortion Dust on whichever enemy is furthest from me.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
You climb up and stick your head into the room. The room is basically nothing but a large empty wooden room. It looks like it might have been the guard house at some point but was stripped of any sort of furniture or goods a long time ago in favor of the supplies you saw down stairs. As soon as you stick your head in, someone shoots at you. [4v1] You jerk your head down and a bullet slams into the stone and showers you with dust and chips.  You pull yourself up and roll across the ground. There are three men up here, one nearest the ladder who just shot at you and two more a bit further back. You charge the man with the gun and [2v1][1v5] swing your sharpened stone at his face. You catch him in the forehead but the point slides, carving a gash in the man's head but not piercing his skull.

"Alright."

Call the tiger up to where i am.

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

You call the tiger up. It climbs the ladder very awkwardly but makes it up none the less.

The other two men attack. One, a normal looking thug like all the others you've been gutting, takes a shot at him. [3v6][6v6] The shot clips Thag's shoulder, blowing a shallow chunk of skin and muscle off. It isn't a terrible wound but it bleeds like one, coating his arm and hand in warm red fluid.  The second man must be the leader of the group. He's a good six inches taller than the rest and wears a twist of red and yellow cloth around his head with a steel skull cap above it. He holds a huge cutlass like blade in one hand and stalks forward to engage Thag. [4v6][1v6] The lead deserter steps up beside thag and drives his blade straight into Thag's chest and out his back.  Thag grunts and then gurgles as the man pulls the blade free with a wet hiss. [3v7] Thag holds the wound for a moment and then collapses to the ground.

THAG IS BLEEDING OUT AND UNCONCIOUS.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 114