Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 217036 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2017, 06:08:55 pm »

But I just finished my gang post!  D:

Okay, done with the gang.  From what's been said in IRC, members are Egan (if his crow gang doesn't get recruits), Radio_Controlled, and myself.  Possible additional members are Pancaek, MidnightJaguar, and Devastator.  Plus anyone who wants to join the gang masterminded by the entire military intelligence divisions of both original Perplexicon teams.

Piecewise, I have questions for you.  I always have questions.

Stats to come after I know who my allies are.  I'm all  about that stat synergy.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2017, 06:16:12 pm »

I think rather than start my own gang I'll actually join syv's gang. As his character's daughter who is still obsessed with crows and also is looking to inherit the game when he gets offed.

Also swapped my stats around:
Name: Raven Feathra
Description: Raven is a VERY RAVENY GIRL. She has black hair, dark blue eyes, and looks all edgy and shit. She's really too young to lead a wizard gang, but carries herself with confidence and Murder.
Potency: d8
Memory: d6
Strength: d2
Dexterity: d4
Speed: d6
Vitality: d4
Endurance: d6
Intelligence: d10
Awareness: d8

ALSO NOTE THAT UNLESS SYV INCLUDES "ORNATE" IN HIS WORD LIST, I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND START MY OWN GANG ANYWAY.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 06:18:19 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2017, 06:17:07 pm »

Just dropping in to say I'm interested in joining Syv's Gang. Character sheet coming soontm

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2017, 06:40:00 pm »

But I just finished my gang post!  D:

Okay, done with the gang.  From what's been said in IRC, members are Egan (if his crow gang doesn't get recruits), Radio_Controlled, and myself.  Possible additional members are Pancaek, MidnightJaguar, and Devastator.  Plus anyone who wants to join the gang masterminded by the entire military intelligence divisions of both original Perplexicon teams.

Piecewise, I have questions for you.  I always have questions.

Stats to come after I know who my allies are.  I'm all  about that stat synergy.
*Shrug* if Egan wants he can dump his gang and join yours, but he seems to have demands.

Spoiler: Sy's secrets (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2017, 06:47:38 pm »

NOTE: SOME WORDS HAVE CHANGED CLASS

Specifically some animals. But no gang had them as part of their words other than Egan's so don't worry about it too much

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2017, 06:54:46 pm »

Yeah, I'm going with Syv's gang.

Spoiler: Question for Piecewise (click to show/hide)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2017, 07:08:44 pm »

... Is it too late to switch out Air for Feline in my gang's list of words?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2017, 07:29:27 pm »

I'll join Syv's gang too, I guess.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2017, 07:38:53 pm »

... Is it too late to switch out Air for Feline in my gang's list of words?
Go ahead.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So far we have two gangs with like 1 person and then one giant gang. Thats ok, if you want, but It kind of undermines the point of the game and makes me want to force even teams. I mean, whats the point of gang wars when you have only 1 gang.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2017, 07:44:27 pm »

Crushing the plebs beneath us, presumably.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2017, 08:03:41 pm »

Up to you guys, I just wanna get started.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2017, 08:36:07 pm »

Oh and I should point this out:

The gang starting words are given to each member of the gang. Each member gets a copy of that "Deck"

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2017, 09:39:10 pm »

Accepted members are syvarris, Egan_BW, Radio_Controlled, and Pancaek, because it's no fun playing a gang containing 80% of the players.

My charsheet will come whenever I feel like it; don't wanna stare it the system any more right now.  This should be enough to get things started anyway. Done.
Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2017, 10:13:03 pm »

Accepted members are syvarris, Egan_BW, Radio_Controlled, and Pancaek, because it's no fun playing a gang containing 80% of the players.

My charsheet will come whenever I feel like it; don't wanna stare it the system any more right now.  This should be enough to get things started anyway.

Well, !@#$.

I can't strike out on my own, can I?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2017, 10:38:09 pm »

Spoiler: @PW (click to show/hide)

I feel like SmallFirearms should be downgraded to A-rank; currently, there seems to be almost no reason to choose them over LargeFirearms.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 114