Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 217286 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2017, 04:54:48 pm »

Shoot the rifle at one of the men on the lower floor.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 10:04:58 pm by Devastator »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2017, 05:44:35 pm »

"Abu Hajaar!"

Shoot the guard who just shot at Corven.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[5v2][5v2]
Murphy leans out of behind the train car and lines up a shot. When he fires it doesn't make the expected blackpowder bang that he was expecting. Insead theres a strange metallic sound, a clang that reverberates violently and the remnants of a brass spring dribble out the end of the barrel after the shot.  The bullet catches the man in the the chest and he just sort of stands there for a moment before turning to try and run. He gets about 15 feet and drops.

Wait for sarge to take a shot at the guard. If the guard goes down, grab his stuff, especially weapons. If not, shoot a decent sized rock at him with the spell 'fireforward'.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
"OOO! LOOT!" You scramble over to the corpse and immediately grab its gun. The gun has 5 shots left in it. You also grab a knife from the body. Its a big curvy slightly phalic thing. Neat?

Roncal Roth

"Oh no, somebody's getting perforated."

Duck!

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
You throw yourself to the ground whilst quacking!

Pain is just weakness leaving the body!  Throw another rock.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)
Hmmm. "Health: Fine." huh? Bullets through the leg and "Health Fine" eh? Hmm. HMMM.

Well you throw a rock at nothing and totally hit it.

The sounds of gunfire has drawn the attention of other overseers, one of which rounds the back of the train engine. He sees Murphy with a gun and doesn't hesitate. [8v3] Several bullets whiz over Murphy's head and and turns to the guard with a face full of indignant rage

"WHO THE FUCK IS SHOOTING AT ME? WHO IS THE PIECE OF AMPHIBIAN SHIT WHO IS TRYING TO PUT A BULLET IN MY HEAD?!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2017, 06:00:09 pm »

So, uh, why did the guard shoot Corven instead of the woman right in front of him?

Head upstairs and check the area out.

So, who's gonna go (re?)animate that corpse?

I (John doe) am going to climb to the next/last floor up viva that Ladder.

You both climb the ladder and find the third story. There's basically nothing up here but a small platform and several roof beams. On the platform and balanced on the beams are several bodies. They're heavily decayed and desiccated, their limbs pulped, but they are very clearly human. There's a small book or sheaf of papers in one corner, next to a body.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2017, 06:01:34 pm »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2017, 06:32:03 pm »

Roncal Roth

Well then. Poke at my clockwork ravens to figure out what they do. I could still turn the corpse into a gun, but I suspect that won't work as well as if he were alive. Unless they automatically follow me or something, pick up my birds and stow them in my clothes or whatever. Start running over to the guard with some slaves over to the west, at the entrance to the mine. Not threateningly, just as a girl running away from gunshots towards the appearance of safety. If he ends up letting me close enough, poke his belly and turn his guts into a gun, [LargeFirearm / Ammunition].

I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2017, 10:01:18 pm »

((Wow. Good thing to note though: always pair shockwave with a material in the future. Also those tiger rolls.))

Across the bridge, to 15-9. That ladder keeps going up, right?

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2017, 02:32:50 am »

Move to the east/right a little so I'm not so exposed, then:
-If one of the guards on our right (either the one shooting Murphy or the one coming around the back of the train) comes into view, shoot 'em.
-If none show themselves, then instead take a shot at the guard on the middle left, the one near the mine's entrance that's guarding three blue dots slaves before ducking back behind the train to avoid counter fire.

Also, question: how big is this area, and is there any strong wind? Asking to know if, were I to shout something real loud, would the slaves be able to hear it?

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:37:10 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2017, 01:15:09 pm »

"You surprised me, fucknugget! But not as surprised as your mom when you climbed out of the abortion bucket!"

Quickly loose a shot at the fucker who shot at me, then get into the nearest solid cover. Make sure there's another round loaded and watch my flanks. Shoot any guard that comes into view.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 01:46:16 pm by Pancaek »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2017, 01:40:50 pm »

Be.
Part of the Roncal-thol Rotheleaod gang.
On their mission.

Spoiler: Kay Vagner (click to show/hide)
Prep spell: Mark_Caster's_Eyes, Repair, Affect_User - self-heal stored for later.

(( As a wise man of the dark past once said, those war crimes won't commit themselves!  ;D ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2017, 06:38:37 pm »

Nik is accepted into R&R.

Corven, seeing his daughter rush off towards danger, will sigh and cast "Repair AffectUser", then start following her while trying to be stealthy.  He'll loot the slaver only if Abu doesn't manage to.

Finally, as you said I could, I'm changing Corven's stats around to not be an idiot.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 21, 2017, 07:03:19 pm »

((What's wrong with being an idiot?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2017, 08:02:31 pm »

Shoot the rifle at one of the men on the lower floor.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
[3v2][3v4] You're not a great shot but you're good enough to hit. Your shot clips one of them men, blowing a shallow gash through his arm in a burst of red mist.

((Wow. Good thing to note though: always pair shockwave with a material in the future. Also those tiger rolls.))

Across the bridge, to 15-9. That ladder keeps going up, right?

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)
You run across the catwalk and over to the ladder. You look and it does keep going up, straight to some sort of wooden floor set into the ceiling; probably a room up there.

The Tiger fights on autopilot. [7v4][7v1] It spins in place and brings its tail around, the blade at its end singing through the air before catching the uninjured deserter just above the collar bone and taking his head clean off. The other man, injured and confronting a demonic metal tiger, turns and runs.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2017, 08:42:10 pm »

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

To the cellar, then! Look for a key for the locks when I get there (by "there", I mean the cellar door).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2017, 08:49:53 pm »

Roncal Roth

Well then. Poke at my clockwork ravens to figure out what they do. I could still turn the corpse into a gun, but I suspect that won't work as well as if he were alive. Unless they automatically follow me or something, pick up my birds and stow them in my clothes or whatever. Start running over to the guard with some slaves over to the west, at the entrance to the mine. Not threateningly, just as a girl running away from gunshots towards the appearance of safety. If he ends up letting me close enough, poke his belly and turn his guts into a gun, [LargeFirearm / Ammunition].

[7v5] You get the feeling you should probably try throwing one of the wound up ones at someone. It might not be alive but it might have some sort of automatic function.

You cough and limber up a bit before covering your face with your hands. You run, screaming, out of behind the train, trying your best to sound extremely distressed and very harmless. You can't get to the man this turn, but he doesn't seem to view you as a threat. You see him looking around in confusion. There are slaves around him, near the entrance to the mine. Their skin is sunburnt and they wear only ragged, loose fitting burlap clothing. They look at you with distant, careful eyes.  You can see most of the mine area now: The minecart tracks head to a huge vat of very noxious looking chemicals where slaves are pouring stone and then scraping out the remnants. The ore that comes out is run through a large, muddy pool, again by slaves, and then placed in the huge tubs to be loaded onto the train. Over in the far corner you can see a guard tower occupied by several men.

Nik is accepted into R&R.

Corven, seeing his daughter rush off towards danger, will sigh and cast "Repair AffectUser", then start following her while trying to be stealthy.  He'll loot the slaver only if Abu doesn't manage to.

Finally, as you said I could, I'm changing Corven's stats around to not be an idiot.

[9] Your leg heals with such speed and force that it makes an audible clapping noise as the flesh slams back together and fills in the hole. You give chase after Raven but she's significantly faster than you and has a head start.

"You surprised me, fucknugget! But not as surprised as your mom when you climbed out of the abortion bucket!"

Quickly loose a shot at the fucker who shot at me, then get into the nearest solid cover. Make sure there's another round loaded and watch my flanks. Shoot any guard that comes into view.

[5v1][5v4]
You raise the rifle and put a round straight through the man's left eye before casually ducking round the corner and chambering a round. I can't give you that overwatch action though; its an action after already taking an action and moving.

Move to the east/right a little so I'm not so exposed, then:
-If one of the guards on our right (either the one shooting Murphy or the one coming around the back of the train) comes into view, shoot 'em.
-If none show themselves, then instead take a shot at the guard on the middle left, the one near the mine's entrance that's guarding three blue dots slaves before ducking back behind the train to avoid counter fire.

Also, question: how big is this area, and is there any strong wind? Asking to know if, were I to shout something real loud, would the slaves be able to hear it?

You take a few steps back so that you're in the corner between the train's boiler and the big metal rods between its wheels.  You rest your rifle on the rods and wait, aiming east.

The area is pretty big; its no bigger than the map you see but its several hundred feet across. There's a mild breeze but if you were to shout something, you think a good number of the slaves would hear it from here.

Be.
Part of the Roncal-thol Rotheleaod gang.
On their mission.

Spoiler: Kay Vagner (click to show/hide)
Prep spell: Mark_Caster's_Eyes, Repair, Affect_User - self-heal stored for later.

(( As a wise man of the dark past once said, those war crimes won't commit themselves!  ;D ))
[2] Uh oh. Thats a mark spell that failed. You know what that means....

Kay walks into the mine yard and waves hello.  He casts a prep spell and his eyes glow for a moment. Each eyeball suddenly transforms into aboud 2 dozen tiny individual eyeballs that then burst out of his face with a popping noise. It doesn't hurt or anything but he is now completely blind.

[3v4] Abu takes a shot at the guard as he rounds the far end of the train but misses.  The guard takes a shot at Abu in retalliation [8v3] The shot  sails straight over Abu's head, missing by a mile. Another Overseer runs up and takes cover round the side of the train's flatbed car.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2017, 08:53:22 pm »

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

To the cellar, then! Look for a key for the locks when I get there (by "there", I mean the cellar door).
You walk out to the cellar door, ignoring the corpse on the table down stairs, and see the lock. You look around in the immediate area for the key but cannot find it. You check under several rocks and anywhere you can think someone might hide a key around the door, but nothing. You scratch your head.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 114