Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 217264 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Room for 1 more gang!
« Reply #405 on: October 28, 2017, 04:55:50 am »

In preparation for battle, enchant my combat knife with single 'Clockwork' once more!

(( @Walls  - I was also curious at this, but I thought of outright breaching walls with offensive enchantments; but yes, the answer "because Chalice" does make a lot of sense here. In fact, were it the official PW answer, I'd start making theories that the city itself is the Chalice the King has been filling with blood >.> ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 28, 2017, 05:40:46 am »

take the following words fro mour HQ list: wall, container, concrete, lock
Prep spell: [mark whole body][amber][shockwave]

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 28, 2017, 05:58:17 am »

Take Brick from the HQ list.  No prep spell.

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:53:03 pm by Devastator »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 28, 2017, 07:47:08 am »

Hey peedubs, if I were to enchant 'largefirearm' on an regular firearm, would this be able to 'soup up' the weapon (given a non-disastrous roll)? Or would I basically get the same outcome as if I were to just enchant a slab of metal into a firearm (for a given Pot roll, of course)?

((@ Rumbly Ramifications: I think Abu will be keeping some more of the regular ammo he looted (at least 12 total), he doesn't exactly trust magics yet to not violently activate his eyes at any given time, so he'll want some reliable steel as a backup. Still plenty left in our armory even then.

Also, syvvy-kun, will you be keeping track reliably of all the stuff we looted and don't wanna keep for ourselves (such as the excess of weapons)? If not Abu can continue to be quartermaster for at least the stuff he nabbed himself and I'll note down on my sheet who has what. If yes I'll remove all the crap from my sheet and just keep what Abu actually has on him. Also you're missing 2 more knives (I suggest we give at least one of these to KAY VAGNER, SPACE MARINE so he can be a dual wielding clockwork blender.

And yeah, I'm in favor of trading diamond for fancy clothing, seems like a good trade-off given we actually get to keep the armor.))

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:07:50 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 28, 2017, 10:01:53 am »

(( I'm up for it! And Abu can have Kay's ammo (and rifle too, if you want it/our illustrious leader would allow it), since I sure as hell don't intend to shoot with my -2 Con ...err, d2 Dex  :D ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #410 on: October 28, 2017, 12:17:13 pm »

OK, The map for The bird squad is ready.  Once everyone has posted a prep spell or said they're ready, we'll get going. Oh and we can assume your custom made crow armor is in.

In preparation for battle, enchant my combat knife with single 'Clockwork' once more!

(( @Walls  - I was also curious at this, but I thought of outright breaching walls with offensive enchantments; but yes, the answer "because Chalice" does make a lot of sense here. In fact, were it the official PW answer, I'd start making theories that the city itself is the Chalice the King has been filling with blood >.> ))
((I'll just say this: If you guys really want to try and climb over, you can. But give a thought about why OTHERS haven't tried to do this.))

[5] Your horrible mangling clockwork knife returns to you.

Hey peedubs, if I were to enchant 'largefirearm' on an regular firearm, would this be able to 'soup up' the weapon (given a non-disastrous roll)? Or would I basically get the same outcome as if I were to just enchant a slab of metal into a firearm (for a given Pot roll, of course)?

((@ Rumbly Ramifications: I think Abu will be keeping some more of the regular ammo he looted (at least 12 total), he doesn't exactly trust magics yet to not violently activate his eyes at any given time, so he'll want some reliable steel as a backup. Still plenty left in our armory even then.

Also, syvvy-kun, will you be keeping track reliably of all the stuff we looted and don't wanna keep for ourselves (such as the excess of weapons)? If not Abu can continue to be quartermaster for at least the stuff he nabbed himself and I'll note down on my sheet who has what. If yes I'll remove all the crap from my sheet and just keep what Abu actually has on him. Also you're missing 2 more knives (I suggest we give at least one of these to KAY VAGNER, SPACE MARINE so he can be a dual wielding clockwork blender.

And yeah, I'm in favor of trading diamond for fancy clothing, seems like a good trade-off given we actually get to keep the armor.))

Good question~

Take Brick from the HQ list.  No prep spell.

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
take the following words fro mour HQ list: wall, container, concrete, lock
Prep spell: [mark whole body][amber][shockwave]

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)
[4] Successful [pot+1]

Just confirming something with Oz and then map is getting made.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Bird Gang Wars: Room for 1 more gang!
« Reply #411 on: October 28, 2017, 01:25:30 pm »

Prep: Enchant my rifle with [LargeFirearm].
Also going to give Abu my bullets, because I so won't be needing them. Puny nonmagic things.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Bird Gang Wars: Room for 1 more gang!
« Reply #412 on: October 28, 2017, 01:52:01 pm »

Prep: Enchant my rifle with [LargeFirearm].
Also going to give Abu my bullets, because I so won't be needing them. Puny nonmagic things.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
[8]
The rifle becomes a cannon. Not a metaphorical cannon, a literal cannon.  The internal diameter of the barrel becomes about the size of your fist and the barrel expands to 3 or so feet in length. The magazine shifts to the top and transforms into a 5 round box with bullets the size of your forearm. There's a trigger on the top as well and the wood of the stock has expanded into a wheeled cradle to push the gun around on. Its giant, its slow, but it also appears fire bullets bit enough to reduce a man to confetti.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 28, 2017, 03:23:55 pm »

((Yep, that icon will work fine. By the way, was my Dexterity leveled up or not?))

Taking (Binding, When Unable to Act) from the words list. Prep Spell: Mark Whole Body, Binding, Darkness

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #414 on: October 28, 2017, 04:15:57 pm »

((Yep, that icon will work fine. By the way, was my Dexterity leveled up or not?))

Taking (Binding, When Unable to Act) from the words list. Prep Spell: Mark Whole Body, Binding, Darkness

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)
You don't need to ask me if you can level your Dex. If you complete a mission you can just level it.
[4] Spell was successful, Pot+2

Waiting on Oz because the tile he picked out might not be the best. Or maybe it is. Not sure of your plans.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 28, 2017, 11:19:17 pm »

Sorry, you picked my bed time to wake up and wait for me. I PM'd you guys, because it's not really my decision - ultimately it's Rautherdir's.

Up to me, I say go for it. But I'm easy, just knowing about it gives me something to think about.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #416 on: October 29, 2017, 01:07:58 am »

New overall map has numbers for less fucking about and more eyestrain.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 29, 2017, 01:30:35 am »

mye eies D:
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 29, 2017, 08:59:13 am »

Good question~
You son of a...

Well fine, be that way: I cast/enchant Largefirearm on one of my rifles. Be sure that said rifle is loaded with bullets (say, 6) so that hopefully the ammo will transform to match.

Also graciously accept people's ammo and weapons they're offering. Cause you can never have enough firepower. Pew pew.

"Look Sarge, they got us new uniforms and everything. What'dda ya think 'bout them?"

« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:07:40 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 29, 2017, 09:17:29 am »

So I'm making a character, and planning on joining the smallest gang(which I'm fairly certain is the Shadow Alliance), but I can't decide whether I want to prioritize intelligence and endurance, or speed and intelligence. This decision is also going to decide how I fluff my character.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 114