Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 217262 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: What do you mean, don't murder?
« Reply #630 on: November 22, 2017, 11:18:26 am »

Welp, syv never said no to it, so I'm putting Permanent on my list. Also Explosive and Contain.
If there's funding left for side-projects... I'd like a nice dress, that's still crow-themed but not as obviously so as the uniforms, and that doesn't look quite so combat-focused. Something that looks impressive at the front of some crow-themed goons, but has plausible deniability for just being formal wear for some random bystander.
Social stealth is best stealth. Especially when I can use nearly any word to kill someone provided I can hold their hand or something.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
Well, he did give a list of where the words go.

He's not done with stuff as far as I can tell so I'll withhold that funding on his behalf.

Any word of reasonable value really.
Given the lack of any sort of indication here of what is 'reasonable value', I'll just assume we can make that up ourselves. Convenient!

Get that corpse taxidermied in exchange for hammer, and chain if necessary. Unless anyone else on team flyboy wants them.

Spoiler: Regressed Rhizoids (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Done.

Dignified pose or comedic?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #631 on: November 22, 2017, 11:34:55 am »

Shadow Alliance

"Tell us more about these enemies."
Shadow Alliance

"Yes, a deal like that would be appreciated."

Accept details, especially the nature and locations of the two groups of enemies. After that I guess leave?

Spoiler: Shade (click to show/hide)

"The Church of The Name Unspoken and the Heretics they fight. The Heretics were born in the fetid womb of the slums, among the disease and violence that took that place before the quarantine. They labor there even now, raising the dead and performing some manner of ritual to bring about the end of the world. The Church maintains a facade of holiness and welcomes worshipers into its shanty towns, but it too performs unholy rites towards bringing the end of all things. Their conflict is in a deadlock as it is and they cause far more harm to those around them than to each other.

But, and I'm sure this will interest you, they are also in control of some very potent magics. "

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #632 on: November 22, 2017, 12:21:09 pm »

Remember to include your ammo counts!

Spoiler: Big Poppa (click to show/hide)

Snatch his sword if I can and run, heading north (I could go south towards the bros but that could end in me getting friendly fired) aim to impair the mobility of overseers who come into range while I flee
Well, you can't go very far north without running off the map so you grab the man's sword and then run right up to the edge of the map.

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
You run back around the corner and take a shot at the nearest overseer.
[2v4]
You blow  a fist sized hole in a stone wall behind the man's head but miss him.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)
[6v3][6]
You catch one of the incoming overseers with a shot to the face. You blow his cheek off and he falls to the ground with a gurgling scream, not dead but very stunned

Cosa Nostra

Shoot whoever seems to be the highest threat (to any ally).

Spoiler: Cyril Morris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck/Inventory (click to show/hide)

You move to get a clear line of sight, shoving a fleeing worker as you do. You take up position behind a stone wall and take a shot at one of the two overseers still standing.
[6v4]
You miss, hitting the soft soil near your target's feet and blowing chunks of dirt and grass into the air.

The workers, all clear on whats happening now, scatter. Some run back into their buildings, others just run away from the shooting in general.  The Two guards left standing near the gang dodge back behind a building. You hear shouting coming from both in front of and behind you as the guards coordinate a counter attack.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 22, 2017, 02:14:23 pm »

Cosa Nostra

Move to (10,32). Shoot any hostiles that move into view.

((Is thermate thermite, or something different?))

Spoiler: Cyril Morris (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck/Inventory (click to show/hide)
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: November 23, 2017, 05:17:52 am »

Piecewise. Darling. How long have we known each other by now? Five years? I think we both know very well what the answer to that question is.

Since we are not moving out for some unfathomable reason, go bother the former slaves for a bit. 

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 23, 2017, 06:40:19 am »

((Haven't posted here in five days, apparently.  I just want to say that I am present, haven't forgotten or anything, I've just been quite busy; Chalice is next on my to-do list, and I'll prolly make another nice big post tomorrow night.  Later today?  Meh.  "After I get some sleep".))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 23, 2017, 08:16:43 am »

Piecewise, is my Magnum 6-shot?

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: November 23, 2017, 11:37:27 am »

((Haven't posted here in five days, apparently.  I just want to say that I am present, haven't forgotten or anything, I've just been quite busy; Chalice is next on my to-do list, and I'll prolly make another nice big post tomorrow night.  Later today?  Meh.  "After I get some sleep".))

((Radioactive Rainforests is kinda forced to wait now before we can actually play again, so better not dawdle or we'll have to find ways to amuse ourselves... Speaking of, where is our latest recruit? He still needs to be properly inducted!))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: November 23, 2017, 11:56:45 am »

Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: November 23, 2017, 03:21:27 pm »

Shadow Alliance

(So we don't get anything yet, I'm taking it?)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: November 23, 2017, 05:57:11 pm »

((Radioactive Rainforests is kinda forced to wait now before we can actually play again, so better not dawdle or we'll have to find ways to amuse ourselves... Speaking of, where is our latest recruit? He still needs to be properly inducted!))
((@syv No pressure. Hope everything remains okay! :)
@RC Actually, we're free to go as soon as our glorious leader sets us our next target; ... you know, you were there when Piecewise ruled that! :P ))
As per questions of people waiting to engage another encounter because other people haven't finished; they don't have to. If you finish your encounter in 3 turns, then bravo, you can move on to the next one.  -caveats-

Roncal-thol Rotheleaod

While we are waiting for the next mission, I'd like to engage in a training duel with our new allies leader or their best melee champion, whichever they prefer. No magic, no ranged, just pure contest of martial ability! With blunted/nonlethal weapons, of course. (And let's say to the first solid hit to keep it short.)

Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 23, 2017, 06:22:37 pm »

Shadow Alliance

Chu leans forward in interest.

"If the alliance is accepted, boss, I can stay behind and gather more information, while you and the others head back to headquarters and make preparations."

I believe Rau accepted the Alliance, PW, but I am interested in getting more information. I'd be willing to get that via pm so the rest of the team can move along and get ready for our next thing.

To the metal guy:
" Say, I have been very rude. What name do you wish to be known by? And as for this religious conflict, I think we understand the nature of the power struggle enough and it's causes. I am interested in knowing three things ((which should be PM'd, since it's strategic knowledge)):
First, The area of control of each of these groups,
Second, what kind of manpower each is in control of,
and Third, the nature of these potent magics, and how and when they are likely to be used.

I believe you are correct in that these two groups are our mutual enemies. They seem to breed nothing good, only conflict and destruction. We hope to be better than that."

((hope you don't mind me not posting my charsheet for talkie time))

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: November 23, 2017, 06:43:16 pm »

Spoiler: Big Poppa (click to show/hide)

Run around the building to the right and try to get behind them

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 24, 2017, 03:06:09 am »

Roncal Roth Numbered Map Link

Piecewise, see the above for final merchant trading, and word distribution.  We're attacking hex 69.

Also, I'm spending my levelup on Vitality, increasing it to d8.

Spoiler: Real Responses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #644 on: November 25, 2017, 11:17:35 am »

Piecewise. Darling. How long have we known each other by now? Five years? I think we both know very well what the answer to that question is.

Since we are not moving out for some unfathomable reason, go bother the former slaves for a bit. 

You drag the undignified taxidermied body of ATHATH out and surreptitiously place him behind workers or in places where they might see him and then wait and giggle as they get startled by his sudden appearance.

((@syv No pressure. Hope everything remains okay! :)
@RC Actually, we're free to go as soon as our glorious leader sets us our next target; ... you know, you were there when Piecewise ruled that! :P ))
As per questions of people waiting to engage another encounter because other people haven't finished; they don't have to. If you finish your encounter in 3 turns, then bravo, you can move on to the next one.  -caveats-

Roncal-thol Rotheleaod

While we are waiting for the next mission, I'd like to engage in a training duel with our new allies leader or their best melee champion, whichever they prefer. No magic, no ranged, just pure contest of martial ability! With blunted/nonlethal weapons, of course. (And let's say to the first solid hit to keep it short.)

You challenge the scarred man to a practice duel. He accepts and chooses a blunted sabre as his weapon. What do you choose? You'll be fighting on top of the wall.

Roncal Roth Numbered Map Link

Piecewise, see the above for final merchant trading, and word distribution.  We're attacking hex 69.

Also, I'm spending my levelup on Vitality, increasing it to d8.

Spoiler: Real Responses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Done
Done
Plague masks done. Mechanical benefit is that they bump you up to the next die level in Endurance when rolling to ignore the effects of gases/dusts.
Ok. That will at least let you stabilize people.

Ok.

Attacking Hex 69: Alchemists.  I'll have a map and mission for you shortly.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 114