Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: AU Mission 1 [Turn 13: Diplomatic Solutions]  (Read 21938 times)

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AU Mission 1 [Turn 8: Flailing]
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2017, 05:18:03 pm »

Give the Green Man my best impression of hitting a home run, with his head as the ball

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2017, 05:21:40 pm »

Stop drop and roll. Make my movements erratic enough to make it difficult for cultists to beat me without catching on fire.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2017, 06:01:56 pm »

LUMP, PILLAR!!!!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AU Mission 1 [Turn 7: Slapfight]
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2017, 06:05:12 pm »

[5] You run over and slap him right upside his silly green hat. A collective "OOOOOOOOOOOH!" comes from the cultists.

[4+1] He spins his way back to his feet, slapping the everloving shit out of you. The "OOH!" is much sharper this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uhxrPhVO8Y

Teleport back to the hub area and despair over the loss of my natural flight, preferably in front of some bugs (if possible). Train my melodrama skill in doing so.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: AU Mission 1 [Turn 7: Slapfight]
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2017, 06:42:21 pm »

HIGHER, THE LUMP MUST BECOME A PILLAR WHICH CAN BREACH THE HEAVENS.

You know what, now that I look back this is looking increasingly siggable...
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2017, 05:45:56 am »

Put out fire on self by gathering it into one ball, then launch it at enemies.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2017, 09:46:06 am »

Try to talk to the inhabitants, perhaps by yelling really loudly. If nothing works, enter.
One wheel short of a wagon

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2017, 03:32:18 pm »

Meta
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2017, 05:05:56 pm »

Suzume had been quietly resting underneath th golden shield this whole time. Honestly.....she probably dident have to do anything noir did she particuarly want to right now. She had been silent for the past few moments her eyes closed resting.

Lets practice my napping/Sleeping until something loud/something else wakes me up.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2017, 02:20:54 pm »

Turn 9: Burn Baby Burn

Catch my breath. Scoot about in wheelchair looking for structural instabilities while doing so. Loudly complain about the lack of modern conveniences available.
[4] You notice several of the walls are a little patchy. Specific sections moreso than the whole wall, oddly. You could probably punch through one with... well, with a lot of effort, but still.

You rest and recover from all those sick wheelies you did to get here.

+1 Architecture
Now +2 Architect
No longer [Tired]

Save Karen entering to melee range and bashing a cultist in the back of the head with my rock.
[3] It's a little whiffy, but it gets the job done.

+1 Brawling
Now +2 Brawler
-1 Cultist

Give the Green Man my best impression of hitting a home run, with his head as the ball
[6] AND IT'S OUTTA HEEEEEEEERE!

Literally, you club him right back through the doors he came in from. The crowd goes wild.

+2 Clubs

Stop drop and roll. Make my movements erratic enough to make it difficult for cultists to beat me without catching on fire.
[1] You roll the flames around on yourself, spreading them even further. You're pretty sure that's not what that technique is supposed to do.

-1 HP
Now [Even More On Fire]

LUMP, PILLAR!!!!
[2] Somewhere something is laughing at you, you're sure of it.

Put out fire on self by gathering it into one ball, then launch it at enemies.
[1] You gather it into a ball, where it reignites you worse than before.

-1 HP
Now [Even More On Fire]

Try to talk to the inhabitants, perhaps by yelling really loudly. If nothing works, enter.
You yodel a bit, but they seem uninterested, so you enter. It's a madhouse inhabited by madmen, naturally.

Suzume had been quietly resting underneath th golden shield this whole time. Honestly.....she probably dident have to do anything noir did she particuarly want to right now. She had been silent for the past few moments her eyes closed resting.

Lets practice my napping/Sleeping until something loud/something else wakes me up.
You curl up on the cold wet stone floor surrounded by lightning and thunder and try to sleep. You've had better.

"This is utterly shameful," the voice from before admits. "Enter, challengers."

The cultists begin cheering, and usher everyone through the door and into what you assume is the main hall. It's massive, lined with feasting tables and lit by an assortment of dangerous-looking braziers, chandeliers, and torches. Oh, and the giant flaming pit in the middle, and what you assume are ovens off to the side, and come to think of it there's kind of a lot of metal spikes on the ceiling and walls. You're not sure this place is up to code at all.

At one end of the room, a rather large humanoid sits on a throne. The humanoid is rather well-muscled, with beige skin, no hair, a broad, toothy maw, and what looks like a crown of hornlets on his bald head. He's also wearing leather pants with a bunch of skulls and such dangling from the belt and not much else. The throne, meanwhile, looks like it's made of bone, with the back being several massive teeth or ribs.

You also catch the green man off to one side, cursing and cuffing cultists.

"Challengers," the throned figure says, obviously the voice you heard before but unamplified by whatever he was using to project it, "You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2017, 02:25:53 pm »

"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
((This is almost offensively siggable))

Use air magic to push all the air away from my body momentarily, hopefully immediately suffocating the fire. Except, y'know, don't keep it away too long.

Because I kinda breathe that stuff.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AU Mission 1 [Turn 9: Burn Baby Burn]
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2017, 02:30:27 pm »

Take a seat at the table, examine the food. Speak aloud to the man on the throne:
"I single-handedly clubbed half your cultists into submission. I've never even swung a club before, and I'm the coward?"

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2017, 03:11:52 pm »

Sit down, but don't eat. Use highly refined old man senses to find any and all things suspicious about this situation.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 09:57:18 am by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2017, 03:14:58 pm »

Brian sighs, puts out any flaming teammates by beating them with... a rug? A chair? Something held at a distance to his body. Or just kicking them until they roll.

If the "being on fire" portion of the excercise is concluded quickly, he takes a seat next to the fellow in leather pants, and tries to find out what he'd like to have, and what he might trade for it.
One wheel short of a wagon

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2017, 06:01:49 pm »

KEEP TRYING, THAT I'LL GET THAT FUCKING TINY LUMP UP IF I HAVE TO BEAT IT MYSELF.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9