Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: AU Mission 2 [Turn 11: Nothing Was Learned]  (Read 5170 times)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: AU Mission 2 [Turn 10: Discount Healing]
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 02:24:57 pm »

...fuck.

Try to draw a minuscule amount of bug magic from my surrounds and refill some of my mana charges.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: AU Mission 2 [Turn 10: Discount Healing]
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2017, 09:51:34 pm »

Turn 11: Nothing Was Learned

...fuck.

Try to draw a minuscule amount of bug magic from my surrounds and refill some of my mana charges.
[1] You fail to pull in any mana, but you think something felt that. Something that is now investigating.

Now [Hunted]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: AU Mission 2 [Turn 11: Nothing Was Learned]
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2017, 02:30:44 pm »

Well just fuck me then.

Skitter around amongst the remains of my body swarm and pretend that I'm just a normal bug.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]