Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Random Superpower Deathmatch (DEFECTIVE) 2: Mind control is difficult  (Read 7071 times)

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
Re: Random Superpower Deathmatch (DEFECTIVE) 2: Mind control is difficult
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2017, 12:48:33 pm »

Looks fun.
Name: Fox Cranford
Description: Blond hair, short beard, overweight, wearing grey jumpsuit
Powers: None yet
Insert witty signature here

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2017, 01:17:33 pm »

"Come on Frogface, let's go kill some other shitty supers."

Find supers other than Froggo, to do battle with.

Froggo's face... well, it doesn't change, or at least one wouldn't see if it did, as it is wholly covered by the mask. You get the feeling it has a look of minor distrust, though.

"...So my hypnosis doesn't work on you. Very well, we shall."
"...croak."

Follow the tall human. Let's get ready for the massacre!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2017, 02:09:09 pm »

Useless, useless, useless! Trade in both powers for a new one.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2017, 09:25:17 pm »

Look at what weapons I can borrow. I should only borrow one at a time, if at all. Pick one up, leave, then figure out what I should've picked. Then return what I picked up, and pick up what I realized I should've picked up instead.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2017, 09:39:19 pm »

OOC: What? You have  some of the best powers in this game you can stand your ground and take any hit without falling over, and given that we're not on earth you can literally teleport anywhere in the space station, if you wanted to disregard what's been set up here you could probably just teleport over to Antarctica as well, or the moon, or anywhere without a firm territorial claim.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2017, 12:40:57 am »

Hm. What shall I do with that reduction power? Logically, it basically reduces by 1% over 1 year. Going further down the scale, 1 day in game to reduce the size of something by 1/365 percent. So what can I reduce that would actually have any effect in the short time frame that will be so important in this game? Well, I think I have a temporary answer.

Keep trying to get inside. If I make it in, search for weapons. Until I think of something else to use it on, use my reduction power to reduce the size of everyone's tumors. If I have to select one specific thing, then don't.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 01:46:10 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2017, 01:13:53 am »

Hm. What shall I do with that reduction power? Logically, it basically reduces by 1% over 1 year. Going further down the scale, 1 day in game to reduce the size of something by 1/365 percent. So what can I reduce that would actually have any effect in the short time frame that will be so important in this game? Well, I think I have a temporary answer.

Keep trying to get inside. If I make it in, search for weapons. Until I think of something else to use it on, use my reduction power to reduce the size of everyone's tumors. If I have to select one specific thing, then I reduce the size of my suit so that it fits a little better.
You could probably mess with electronics and really delicate things, like eyes.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2017, 02:09:36 am »

I was hoping people wouldn't realize that so quickly. I figured out a couple things like that awhile after posting, but decided against revealing how deadly this power could be.

But yeah, shrinking someone's heart (or at least one of the internal bits) could be quite deadly as well.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2017, 03:54:15 am »

Do a 360 roundhouse kick into the face of the guy whos saying Tomato
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2017, 07:48:55 pm »

OOC: What? You have  some of the best powers in this game you can stand your ground and take any hit without falling over, and given that we're not on earth you can literally teleport anywhere in the space station, if you wanted to disregard what's been set up here you could probably just teleport over to Antarctica as well, or the moon, or anywhere without a firm territorial claim.
Actually, the 'stand your ground' power is unusable as long as I have the teleport power :p
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2017, 12:49:50 am »

Hmm lets try and find a map of the ship somewhere. Look for some kinda weapon. ((to protect agasint the monsters under the bed of course)) and prepare themselves with a quick warm up stretch.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2017, 10:49:55 pm »

I think I can unsubscribe this game...
It probabl wont be back for a long time if NAV is busy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]