Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Crafting system (As described on the tenth post of the 6th page)?

Modular
- 1 (20%)
Free-Form
- 4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Nox LTD. [The Citadel Proper]  (Read 10040 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. RTD [The Citadel Proper]
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2017, 05:10:19 pm »

"Oh..well then. Bit of a head ache...Thanks for the introduction, I suppose."
Atyr rubs his head before he walks off to gather hks equipeemnt and see who he'll be working with
Spoiler: Char sheet (click to show/hide)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2017, 05:25:32 pm »

"Oh..well then. Bit of a head ache...Thanks for the introduction, I suppose."
Atyr rubs his head before he walks off to gather hks equipeemnt and see who he'll be working with
"You're most welcome my elvish friend~" Rathine says with a musical tone. The screen emits a crackling voice as she stops speaking.
You pop open your locker and grab the contents, including: a set of leather armour, a dagger, a short bow, and a small pouch of ten gold. After suiting up, you walk down the hallway and into the hub. Three hallways extend from the other walls, and there is a large screen in the center of the room. Two humans, a kobold, and a dwarf are crowded around the aforementioned screen.

"Quick tour and introductions,"
Rathine begins,
"To the left is Uramine, the shopkeeper. Straight ahead is Tu'Thanek, our Stitcher. To the right is Emasil, The Reliquary's keeper. The tall human is Brutus, the grumpy looking human is Reynald, the dwarf goes by Nabid, and the kobold by Nix. The screen they're around is The Job Board. As the name implies, you'll pick up your jobs from here. The black bar along the bottom refreshes the screen, and when a job catches your fancy, simply put your palm on the page and grab one of the crystals from above the screen. Happy Hunting!"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 05:44:10 pm by BlastoiseWarlorf »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2017, 05:33:54 pm »

"Abandoned kobold cave sounds nice and easy. 'Less they were driven out by ravening horrors from the deep, of course," Nabid states matter-of-factly.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2017, 05:44:35 pm »

"Thanks, uh, well I seem to have not gotten your name but I shal assume that is unimportant....At least for now."
Atyr looks at the dwarf for a moment before softly mumbling under his breath in a joking matter
"Of course the dwarf would want the dark cave rather than something more open or well lit."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2017, 05:54:38 pm »

"Good Morning! Welcome back! I'm Rathine, a necromancer. I'm sure you have lots of questions, but first I have some news. Good and Bad. Which would you like first?"
((@spazyak :P, every player hears that within the pod))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2017, 06:50:53 pm »

"4th one. Human fortress. I steal egg."

Take human fortress job, head off.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2017, 07:01:26 pm »

(( Just as a note, the number next to each job notes its roll, which in turn notes its difficulty. You probably gleaned that from the 8 and 9 missions containing a notable person, but its worth noting. Again, I won't stop any of you from venturing out on your own, but I'd warn against trying to solo anything much harder than 5 or 6. ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2017, 07:08:34 pm »

"Might as well get started then."

Shrug, tap the kobold one, grab a crystal.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2017, 07:53:12 pm »

"Good Morning! Welcome back! I'm Rathine, a necromancer. I'm sure you have lots of questions, but first I have some news. Good and Bad. Which would you like first?"
((DERP. My bad)
Tap the elven forest one, Grab crystal and get going
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:55:32 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2017, 07:18:45 am »

Hah! One each so far for the Elvish outpost, the Kobold Cave, the Human Fort, and the Goblin caverns. Mistress, I will await the final tally, and, on your recommendation, will either go with a team to the human fortress, or alone to the merchant camp.

Brutus will wait to see if anyone else besides the kobold elect to go for the human fortress. If they do, he will go on that mission. Otherwise, he will leave the kobold ot it's fate and take one of the "very easy" missions: the merchant camp.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2017, 07:50:56 am »

in please

Name:Fildo
Race: Human
Starting Equipment: Copper armor (15) Two handed Sword
Perks: Werewolf (70)
Bio: A young man that left the life of taxes and farming behind to live on the road taking his drum and bullshiting ability to inns and towns earning money through performances and lively stories. After a few months he angered the wrong father who tore him to sreads the full moon afterwards. Now forced to start living up to his tall tales he is in a lot of trouble.
Total Points used: 100/100
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2017, 07:42:35 pm »

The Citadel Proper

[...]

The blinding light of this new room disorients you for a few moments. You eyes manage to adjust just as the screen across from you begins to buzz.
"Welcome back Fildo," Rathine says in her usual musical tone,
"Your fellow co-workers are just heading out. Remember to grab your things from the locker underneath the pod, and then head down the hallway."

The buzzing ceases, and you are left alone with dozens of other pods identical to your own.

the last job seems to be of my taste. Take the job to Investigate the graveyard.
You place your palm on the 'page' detailing the graveyard, and grab the first crystal along the top with your other hand. You feel your head spin, and you awake just outside of the graveyard.

"4th one. Human fortress. I steal egg."

Take human fortress job, head off.
You watch as Reynald simply dissapears, and begin to go through the same motions as him. As you pick up the crystal, you find yourself nearby the fortress.

"Might as well get started then."

Shrug, tap the kobold one, grab a crystal.
With a shrug, you copy the motions of your two allies. Your head begins spinning, and suddenly you are near a cave burrowed directly into a mountain.

((DERP. My bad)
Tap the elven forest one, Grab crystal and get going
The process firmly ingrained in your head, you repeat your ally's actions, feel your head spin, and awake outside of an elven hamlet.

Hah! One each so far for the Elvish outpost, the Kobold Cave, the Human Fort, and the Goblin caverns. Mistress, I will await the final tally, and, on your recommendation, will either go with a team to the human fortress, or alone to the merchant camp.

Brutus will wait to see if anyone else besides the kobold elect to go for the human fortress. If they do, he will go on that mission. Otherwise, he will leave the kobold ot it's fate and take one of the "very easy" missions: the merchant camp.
"Divide and conquer, I suppose."
You grab your crystal after placing your palm on the page, and awake outside of a merchant's camp.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Citadel Proper]
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2017, 11:04:28 pm »

PTW

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2017, 12:03:54 am »

(( Just as a heads up to you all, line about modifiers on rolls added to the OP. Was suppose to be in there from the get go, oversight by me. ))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2017, 12:50:09 am »

Grab my Gear then after getting the tour take a crystal for the elven hamlet
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7