Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Nox LTD. [The Graveyard]  (Read 12793 times)

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nox LTD. [The Graveyard]
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2017, 03:04:12 pm »

Ok they cant have trapped everything they would never have been able to get through but they could have trapped anything...Damn

Follow along behind the knight being careful to only step where he steps If I have to step else where tap around the spot with my sword before putting my feet on it
You take great care to only step where Reynald steps, while following him down the hall.

"I'm afraid not, necromancer. I have not heard that name before, nor is the title valid within my order. Perhaps it was another order, or perhaps a time after my passing. My oath was sworn to a lady, in a dying world. I admire your effort and research, however."

turning his attentions briefly to checking the hall for any mechanisms, he would start across, noting his allie's comment.
"And what rumors have you heard of my likely long-dead order, friend?"

You can almost hear the pout as Rathine speaks again,
"That's far less fun. As for effort and research, your praise is misplaced. One tends to learn quickly of those who wish to kill them~"

You examine the hall for any sort of mechanism which might denote traps.
[8] You are confident that nothing is out of place here. You'd wager your sword that this hallway isn't trapped.

You continue down the hall, towards the door.

Nabid chuckles, hoisting the sack of gold and putting the dagger through his belt.

"Trinkets fer me, gear fer you. Not a bad room, overall."

He scratches his beard.

"Suppose now we'll have to go catch up to the other two. Any preferences?"

If Gobbo has advice, follow it. Otherwise stroll casually right past the other two and to the left, heedless of any traps.
"There's only one way to go. Since we don't hear any screaming, I'd hazard they didn't attract the attention of the other guards. I'd say we catch up with them and storm the barracks.
Gonna need to pull the lever in there to go any further down.
"

You decide that this is a good course of action, and casually stroll down the hall to the left, making a beeline for the others. That poker game must be rather enthralling, as they failed to notice you nonchalantly stroll past the door.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2017, 03:49:47 pm »

try the door. It should open provided there isn't anything keeping it shut. If there is, backtrack and get ready to ambush those goblins playing poker.
"Perhaps I was around before you were noticed. I can't say I would be surprised if it was the truth, the undead are less of a plague now than they were when I was truly alive."

"Has that become what we are known for, truly? We used to be known as guardians of the last hope, not petty mage-hunters. Our ranks featured mages versed in dealing with spirits and demons. These are dark days indeed if the cause of our order has been lost to time."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 10:12:17 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2017, 12:23:48 pm »

(( Bump bump. As a note, Dustan and Killer, dunno if you saw the poll back in the citadel thread, but I'd appreciate your opinions on a crafting system ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2017, 02:18:09 pm »

Wait for them to realize the door's locked, then backtrack with everyone to massacre the barracks goblins.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2017, 08:00:56 pm »

Keep following the knight and assist with his searching
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2017, 06:31:57 pm »

try the door. It should open provided there isn't anything keeping it shut. If there is, backtrack and get ready to ambush those goblins playing poker.
"Perhaps I was around before you were noticed. I can't say I would be surprised if it was the truth, the undead are less of a plague now than they were when I was truly alive."

"Has that become what we are known for, truly? We used to be known as guardians of the last hope, not petty mage-hunters. Our ranks featured mages versed in dealing with spirits and demons. These are dark days indeed if the cause of our order has been lost to time."

"Perhaps so, but unlikely. Very little was around before I was noticed by those of your ilk. Most undead exist as you remember them: vile, mindless, and driven only towards their master's goals. You and your co-workers are special~"

You examine the door, trying to open it.

[8] You realize immediately that it must be opened from elsewhere. The door has no handle, no grip, and seems to rise up into the wall above once opened.

You backtrack now, and stop just outside of the entrance to the barracks.

Wait for them to realize the door's locked, then backtrack with everyone to massacre the barracks goblins.
You and your goblin friend await the rest of the party near the barrack's entrance. You smile smugly when they reappear around the corner, having checked the door.

[Amulet] Your amulet begins to lightly pull to your left, towards the barracks.

Keep following the knight and assist with his searching
You keep an eye out for anything interesting as you follow closely behind Reynald. Nothing really catches your eye.

The four of you stand on either side of the entrance to the barracks. The goblins within seem to be unaware you are there.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2017, 09:12:37 pm »

Nabid begins rubbing his hands together greedily. There's treasure in there. Kobold treasure, but treasure nonetheless.

"I have a plan," he whispers to the others, clearly lying.

Sneak into the barracks to loot things and pull the lever. When If caught challenge them to a card battle.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2017, 07:21:54 pm »

Wait and see what the kobold does. If they are spotted,  rush in and perform a wide cleave to slay the goblins while he is distracting them.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 16, 2017, 11:44:17 pm »

watch the idiot volunteer as bait if he is spotted charge in a few steps behind the knight and impale the goblin on the right   
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 21, 2017, 04:01:24 pm »

Nabid begins rubbing his hands together greedily. There's treasure in there. Kobold treasure, but treasure nonetheless.

"I have a plan," he whispers to the others, clearly lying.

Sneak into the barracks to loot things and pull the lever. When If caught challenge them to a card battle.
You turn the corner, trying to be a sneaky as possible.
[5] Your form is good, but as you enter one of the goblins happen to look up. He quickly alerts his comrades, and they rise to their feet. In desperation, you gesture at their cards, and offer to play for your life.

[9] Goblins just can't resist a good gamble. Though remaining on high alert, they direct you to the table. They grunt out that they're playing classic Goblin Hold'em. You'll get one hand, with half of your gold as buy in. Win, and you'll be allowed to leave with your life and all the money on the table. Lose, and they'll kill you, and use your armour as buy in next game. Charming. They quickly deal out the cards.

[9] Two King of Diamonds. Not bad at all.
[6] The flop comes down: Three of spades, Eight of spades, and an Five of Hearts. The goblins look at you expectantly.

watch the idiot volunteer as bait if he is spotted charge in a few steps behind the knight and impale the goblin on the right   
Wait and see what the kobold does. If they are spotted,  rush in and perform a wide cleave to slay the goblins while he is distracting them.
The three of you watch, speechless, as Nabid enters into a poker game with three heavily armed goblins. Your crystal buzzes, but no voice comes through, indicating that Rathine shares your disbelief.

(( A poker game with goblins in the middle of raiding their fort really isn't how I imagined this would go ))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 21, 2017, 04:17:07 pm »

(( A poker game with goblins in the middle of raiding their fort really isn't how I imagined this would go ))
((Poor knight n sidekick just wanted a nice clean dungeon cleansing. Then dwarves got involved.))

"Raise."

I've forgotten how much money I have, 20 gold - 10 for the pot? If so, raise 5 gold.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 21, 2017, 06:12:41 pm »

okay, screw it.  Charge in,  slaughter them,  and get a move on. I didn't come here to watch gambling,  I came to do a job. Frigging crazies..

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2017, 08:06:11 pm »

okay, screw it.  Charge in,  slaughter them,  and get a move on. I didn't come here to watch gambling,  I came to do a job. Frigging crazies..

hold him quietly " calm down I really want to see how this go's it would make s great story"
My Sig

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]